[Lotc Official] Meet The Series

Telanir

I'll work on "Meet the Knight" next, Telanir! I like this guide thing that you're doing! :D

I'll work on "Meet the Knight" next, Telanir! I like this guide thing that you're doing! :D

Yup of course. :3

Meet the Mad Alchemist or just the Alchemist. If you would like info on that, contact me via PM

You want some help with meet the perfectionist? I was in his cult. Send me a pm :P

Ahh... Me(Meet The Wizard) and Ford(Meet The Knight) just worked quite a bit on those next two.

I've got a lot of history regarding that magic, so I'm hoping you guys enjoy it and don't mind the length, and Ford happens to have been a knight as well in his experience.

We hope you enjoy them, and maybe apply them to your roleplay too! :D

The Series has been updated with the following:

• Meet The Wizard
  • Meet The Knight

Gee whiz, your guides are entertaining and informative! Keep on keeping on :)

Gee whiz, your guides are entertaining and informative! Keep on keeping on :)

Thank'ya! There's a lot of effort included in their making, thanks for the support. :D

You should add this the meet the lady section, most noble ladys would be over wieght by choice because they thought being skinny meant you were poor.

You should add this the meet the lady section, most noble ladys would be over wieght by choice because they thought being skin ment you were poor.

Interesting, I'l look around a bit to confirm that and inform Ford.

Thanks for the info! :D

Freddie the master illusionist casts his magic on Farmer Billy, causing him to see a wall of flame between the two. Farmer Billy chuckles and tells Freddie that he knows about all his tricks and magic, and promptly steps through the imaginary flames and punches Freddie to death.

This kind of blatant metagaming is a very serious violation of the Lord of the Craft law, and you will definitely be banned for such ridiculous actions. Billy is firstly a farmer, he’s going to yell witchcraft and run away, clinging on to dear life! Secondly, in order to perform that action, you would have to be completely insane, or have to have a lot of knowledge about the caster, and wholeheartedly know that they cannot cast such a spell.

I approve of this... So much... I don't even know how to express how much I love you right now.

I approve of this... So much... I don't even know how to express how much I love you right now.

Haha, that situation was actually taken from one of your experiences.

Hopefully it will happen a lot less now. xD

*must use some of these ideas and make actual animated videos of them*

*must use some of these ideas and make actual animated videos of them*

*googly eyes* Oh god, if that can actually happen... :D

You should add this the meet the lady section, most noble ladys would be over wieght by choice because they thought being skin ment you were poor.

Good thinkin'! I'll be sure to add that! :D