[Lotc Official] Meet The Series

Telanir

needs a meet the pure high elf and the impure :P

Something along those lines is going to be in Meet The Series 2, under a Meet The Races category. It's coming shortly, don't even worry about it. ;)

A certain requested guide has been Removed from upcoming/pending upon staff request. Thank you! :)

Edit: How odd, it appears the word "s-n-a-t-c-h" gets covered in asterisks? That isn't a bad word is it?

It was covered in "Meet The Thief" when the thief was supposedly supposed to "s-n-a-t-c-h" the plate off the table.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=******

-snip-

Oh god. Why... even...what?! .-.

But why block it... it's not like it's going to be used as that... o_o

Meet the Pirate :P

That guide needs to use the eleven steps to a successful pirate raid:

1: Sail to target.

2: Give 'em a few broadsides, soften them up.

3: Lower the Jolly-Boats!

4: Make landfall in the Jolly-Boats.

5: Proceed to loot EVERYTHING, but avoid guards.

guards begin to organize, as the suddenness of the raid caught them off guard

6: Retreat to the Jolly-Boats

7: Row back to ship in the Jolly-Boats.

8: Give 'em a few parting shots.

9: Sail away!

10: Divide the Loot.

11: Ale!

Wait wait wait, theres going to be a meet the series 2?

The reason is that if I want to expand the Meet The Series I am met with an error. (CONTENT_TOO_LONG)

I have no reserved posts after the original so I must use a different post.

The reason is that if I want to expand the Meet The Series I am met with an error. (CONTENT_TOO_LONG)

I have no reserved posts after the original so I must use a different post.

Perhaps it would be cleaner to delete this topic, post its contents in a new post and reserve, say, four posts after the original, just to be safe.

Perhaps it would be cleaner to delete this topic, post its contents in a new post and reserve, say, four posts after the original, just to be safe.

That would in fact be a cleaner resolution. Although everything written on this one will be lost. No worries though. ^-^

Alright, perhaps I'l just make another Meet The Series topic and reserve four posts. Good idea CleaningCrew. (This one will head to great library)

That would in fact be a cleaner resolution. Although everything written on this one will be lost. No worries though. ^-^

Alright, perhaps I'l just make another Meet The Series topic and reserve four posts. Good idea CleaningCrew. (This one will head to great library)

Bah, the comments are no great loss. We have all the accepted requests on record. 

Just had a wonderful idea, meet the Von. One of the most hated individuals on the Team-speak that is so random that he can rival Panda in that degree. Otherwise known as... Me.

Just had a wonderful idea, meet the Von. One of the most hated individuals on the Team-speak that is so random that he can rival Panda in that degree. Otherwise known as... Me.

Nice try, not happening. :P

Meet the prostitute

I don't think a guide like that would be either appropriate or beneficial to the community, I think there are enough people already who would know how to play those and I'm not going to make another to encourage more, sorry Talf.

What happened to my Meet the Hussy request? HNNNNNG.

Probably a more apt request would be Meet the Hooker, since we now have a lively brothel on the human island :lol:

What happened to my Meet the Hussy request? HNNNNNG.

Probably a more apt request would be Meet the Hooker, since we now have a lively brothel on the human island :lol:

If you or anyone really wants to know PM me about it.