[Lotc Official] Meet The Series

Telanir

I'd be happy to help if the need arises, I've been trying to think of a guide to make but a guide has been made for practically everything.

Also, what about a "Meet the (race)"? Or a "Meet the (subrace)" set of episodes?

Hurr hurr, "Meet The Guide". :P

As for the races, that would be interesting, something I've been thinking about. Even though the Series was supposed to be 'class' oriented I did add Meet The Halfling.

So I guess that would be very much so possible, although a lot of work. (which I don't mind). :3

A certain requested guide has been Removed from upcoming/pending upon staff request. Thank you! :)

Edit: How odd, it appears the word "s-n-a-t-c-h" gets covered in asterisks? That isn't a bad word is it?

It was covered in "Meet The Thief" when the thief was supposedly supposed to "s-n-a-t-c-h" the plate off the table.

Meet the Orc???

That would be interesting. I may actually try writing race-specific guides soon, was going to begin anyways, might as well do Meet The Orc huh?

Haha, I have a feeling someone came along and checked every single box in the poll... thanks. xD

Seems like Meet The Cannibal is going to be my first and foremost priority. Wish me luck folks!

Edit: Jester and the Gravedigger (Sexton) will be up next as well.

Cool, if you want any help or have any questions about our race, lemme know.

Cool, if you want any help or have any questions about our race, lemme know.

Alright, I will do so. When I am ready you will be contacted via PM's. Thanks Pok! :3

That would be interesting. I may actually try writing race-specific guides soon, was going to begin anyways, might as well do Meet The Orc huh?

Orcs? I know about orcs.

How about...Meet the Engineer :3 Also that falls under smithing as you need to role-play creating these contraptions. Also people should view them with confusion,curiousity and slight fear. If your friend takes a new crossbow bolt to the face that causes his head to explode your not going to go: "CHARRGE" Your practiclly thinking what the bloody hell is he wielding!?

How about...Meet the Engineer :3 Also that falls under smithing as you need to role-play creating these contraptions. Also people should view them with confusion,curiousity and slight fear. If your friend takes a new crossbow bolt to the face that causes his head to explode your not going to go: "CHARRGE" Your practiclly thinking what the bloody hell is he wielding!?

Haha, interesting. I think I might actually do Meet The Engineer, although I don't know if you're allowed to use crossbows with TNT arrows in LotC... We'll see. :3

Haha, interesting. I think I might actually do Meet The Engineer, although I don't know if you're allowed to use crossbows with TNT arrows in LotC... We'll see. :3

I like the idea. My character happens to be an engineer.