Sapphire Shield Masters

The Great Mongol Khan

The Sapphire Shield Masters

((Sapphire Shield Master Theme Song))

blueknight.jpg

We are a sub division of the Valois Valiants, commanded by the Bronte family.

*Men travel along the roads of each nation except for the orc war nations. They travel through each settlement handing out parchments sealed with a blue wax to everyone. You break the seal and unroll the paper.*

It reads:

" Good people of Anthos. These lands we call home are plagued with evil and corruption. Every day another innocent person is sold into slavery. Every day a man is brutally murdered. The world is a harsh and evil place. The swords of many are tainted with innocent blood. These times are hard and greed takes over the souls of men throughout the land.

The Sapphire Shield Masters have been helping to aid these lands of the evil and filth that plague them. Due to the new land and duties granted by Emperor Godfrey, they are finally recruiting. Anyone who can wield a weapon well is wanted. If you or anyone who wishes to help in the advancement of light in the lands and deterioration of darkness, please contact us.

Your sincerely,

-Ivan Bronte"

Application:

Send Ivan Bronte a bird for recruitment. ((Send me a forum pm saying you've applied. Post the application on this thread.))

Name:

Race:

Oath:

I, ____, pledge myself to the Sapphire Shield Masters and the Valois Family. I swear to carry out with any orders or instructed to me by my superiors and to not question their judgment. I will not go against the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Valois Family by committing acts of treason or betraying the trust that I have been bestowed with by the Sapphire Shield Masters. I will not desert my duties to the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Valois Family. I must receive permission from my high ranking superiors in order to resign from my duties and position. If I brake this oath, so help me God.

Name(RP): Luke "Arrowhead" Richard

Race: Human

Oath:

I, Luke Richard, pledge myself to the Sapphire Shield Masters and the Bronte Family. I swear to carry out with any orders or instructed to me by my superiors and to not question their judgement. I will not go against the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family by committing acts of treason or betraying the trust that I have been bestowed with by the Sapphire Shield Masters. I will not desert my duties to the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family. I must receive permission from my high ranking superiors in order to resign from my duties and position. If I brake this oath, god help me.

Name(RP): Luke "Arrowhead" Richard

Oath:

I, Luke Richard, pledge myself to the Sapphire Shield Masters and the Bronte Family. I swear to carry out with any orders or instructed to me by my superiors and to not question their judgement. I will not go against the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family by committing acts of treason or betraying the trust that I have been bestowed with by the Sapphire Shield Masters. I will not desert my duties to the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family. I must receive permission from my high ranking superiors in order to resign from my duties and position. If I brake this oath, god help me.

*After sending out your form, your bird returns it to you. It reads:*

"Accepted"

Name(RP): Connor Adelardi

Oath: 

I, Connor Adelardi, pledge myself to the
Sapphire Shield Masters and the Bronte Family. I swear to carry out with
any orders or instructed to me by my superiors and to not question
their judgement. I will not go against the Sapphire Shield Masters or
the Bronte Family by committing acts of treason or betraying the trust
that I have been bestowed with by the Sapphire Shield Masters. I will
not desert my duties to the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte
Family. I must receive permission from my high ranking superiors in
order to resign from my duties and position. If I brake this oath, god
help me.

Name(RP): Connor Adelardi

Oath: 

I, Connor Adelardi, pledge myself to the

Sapphire Shield Masters and the Bronte Family. I swear to carry out with

any orders or instructed to me by my superiors and to not question

their judgement. I will not go against the Sapphire Shield Masters or

the Bronte Family by committing acts of treason or betraying the trust

that I have been bestowed with by the Sapphire Shield Masters. I will

not desert my duties to the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte

Family. I must receive permission from my high ranking superiors in

order to resign from my duties and position. If I brake this oath, god

help me.

*After sending out your form, your bird returns it to you. It reads:*

"Accepted"

*A bird Swings Over Ivan's Head, landing in front of him. it is a Hawk with a scar over one eye, its feathers golden. The letter reads:

"Ivan Bronte, Master of the Sapphire Shield Masters, I request your Aid. The man you serve, Godfrey, decieves you. His people suffer under his reign every day, and the poor die of starvation and illness under his widespread 'care'. I ask you to side with us in the coming fight, to support those who require aid from the tyranny of Godfrey. The line Horen have remained in power for far too long, and they grow Corrupt. Send A bird to The Swords-master of Salvus (jojoma11) if you are interested. We possess a home for your men and enough weaponry and armor.*

*The bird waits to receive a letter from Ivan, before he sees the emblem on the back of the letter. It is a golden helm.*

Free-shipping-masquerade-party-mask-hall

Arden breaks open the seal and unravels the paper. As he continues to read, a grin forms on his face and he bursts out laughing! After awhile of laughing, he takes a deep breath and begins talking to himself in an amused voice.

He tulks ubout evil und guud?! He is thu boss uf un assassin's guild kullin pueple! Pah! He is a load uf rubbish tulkin' us thugh he a mun uf justice und good will!

Wiping a tear away from his eye, he rips the paper in half and turns to find the shop he was looking for before.

*Update*

The sound of hammers pounding overtake Oren as a keep slowly rises in the lands. Ivan Bronte stands there on the walls as a team of builders work away on his fort.

((The keep is being built. The walls are currently finished for the most part and the farm as well. We have the barrack's entrance done and our beginning to do the barracks.))

Edit: And I will be updating this forum page as it is a bit outdated.

((http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/85815-bronte-keep/))

Application Form

Name(RP): Gauldrim Irongut

Race: Dwarf

Oath:

I, Gauldrim, pledge myself to the Sapphire Shield Masters and the Bronte Family. I swear to carry out with any orders or instructed to me by my superiors and to not question their judgement. I will not go against the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family by committing acts of treason or betraying the trust that I have been bestowed with by the Sapphire Shield Masters. I will not desert my duties to the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family. I must receive permission from my high ranking superiors in order to resign from my duties and position. If I brake this oath, so help me God.

Application Form

Name(RP): Elros Calaelen

Race: Wood Elf

Oath:

I,Elros Calaelen, pledge myself to the Sapphire Shield Masters and the Bronte Family. I swear to carry out with any orders or instructed to me by my superiors and to not question their judgement. I will not go against the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family by committing acts of treason or betraying the trust that I have been bestowed with by the Sapphire Shield Masters. I will not desert my duties to the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family. I must receive permission from my high ranking superiors in order to resign from my duties and position. If I brake this oath, so help me God.