Sapphire Shield Masters

The Great Mongol Khan

Application Form

Name(RP): Gauldrim Irongut

Race: Dwarf

Oath:

I, Gauldrim, pledge myself to the Sapphire Shield Masters and the Bronte Family. I swear to carry out with any orders or instructed to me by my superiors and to not question their judgement. I will not go against the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family by committing acts of treason or betraying the trust that I have been bestowed with by the Sapphire Shield Masters. I will not desert my duties to the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family. I must receive permission from my high ranking superiors in order to resign from my duties and position. If I brake this oath, so help me God.

Accepted!

Application Form

Name(RP): Elros Calaelen

Race: Wood Elf

Oath:

I,Elros Calaelen, pledge myself to the Sapphire Shield Masters and the Bronte Family. I swear to carry out with any orders or instructed to me by my superiors and to not question their judgement. I will not go against the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family by committing acts of treason or betraying the trust that I have been bestowed with by the Sapphire Shield Masters. I will not desert my duties to the Sapphire Shield Masters or the Bronte Family. I must receive permission from my high ranking superiors in order to resign from my duties and position. If I brake this oath, so help me God.

Accepted!

((Send a bird to Kyle4924 in game or contact me via skype or forum message. Skype is "Kyle4924"))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.