The Clerical Order

Braxis

Braxis sits in his tent, his tasks completed by two pupils. Two who would now become his apprentices, he simply sits by the fire within  his camp. As he takes out a scroll and a fine peaice of coal as he begins to write a letter to the two soon to be apprentices of his. Once he finishes the scrolls he once again walks down to the road to the nearest birdcages and finds ravens to send off the letters of his to Rethu and Aeyrn. Each scroll stating the following.

"Greetings Pupils of the light, Enough time has passed for me to choose my apprentices and my two are one of you. The time has come for me to once again teach the ways of the light. I have waited long enough to teach, with the patrons blessing we shall begin soon. I await your response. Send word at once and we shall begin."

[[Alright out of the bunch the ones who sent me the Pms showing they did the trials and show the most activiness have been chosen. Sorry for exrtremely response. I finished school a few days ago and now have some free time to start the training, Blind Seer and nug Pm me back on the forums with your letters ASAP]]

Wulfric is on an investigation in Vaer'haven on the Dread Knights. He remembers the day he and some legionnaires battled against them. He also remembers a man, a man of magic. He looks around Vaer'haven searching for any clues of the man.

((I'm just interested to see if this is still active, I'm thinking about starting magic and the clerical order seems like one of the only ones I'm interested in))

Very few clues of the man can been seen in Vearhaven, but if one was to travel the wilds near the frozen tundra near the swamps bordering the orclands, a few will be found.

[it is active as I am teaching my max students currently to hopefully bring in a few waves of pupils over the summer before any major changes happen etc, so atm until they gather strength we are being rather queit/dead-ish]]

Wulfric had finished his investigation, and moves to Storm's Crossing, but today, he feels rather adventurous, and takes the route where the very few clues lead him, the swamps.

(( Right thanks, I'll watch this thread for any updates on the business. There isn't much actual lore I found on the cleric magic, if you have some, could you link me them so I can read up and understand more while it's 'quiet/dead'))

((So from what I read, the 'god' or whatever takes away your powers if you go against the Order and it's beliefs? There are actual gods on the server? I never knew that.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.