The Order Of The Riders

*Posters are hung up across the realm*

Dear people of Anthos, the Order of the Riders is currently seeking the best men in the lands. Only the best can join, do you think you have what it takes?

The Order of the Riders was established when the road between Salvus and Oren was over run with bandits. After the loss of the Empress, nearly the city of Salvus, and many people, something was decided to be done. The Riders are an elite military group that protects the people across Oren. The Riders are trained for years with unique weapons and upon majestic beasts. The common horse is not enough to chase a band of orcs through the thickness of a forest nor is the common man.

Requirements

To join the Order of the Riders you must have at least some past experience in combat. One must also be able to stand up for justice and have a good sense of morals. One most be willing to give their time and hard work to the Riders and they will be rewarded greatly.

The Grand Rider

The Grand Rider is the leader of the Order of the Riders. He brings the men to victory in battle and settles terms with others. His job is a hard, stressful one and can only be done by the great leaders of men.

The Arch Riders

The Arch Riders are leaders within the Order. They oversee training, manage minor affairs, and manage the defense of the Order. Arch Riders are masters at fighting. They receive a manor and some land for their own use.

The Riders

The Riders are the elite warriors of the Order. They have trained for years in their weapons and have received their beasts as full-fledged members. Riders receive a manor and a bit of land for their own personal needs as well as their mounts.

The Apprentices

The Apprentices are skilled men of the Order. They have trained for quiet some time in their weapon of choice. They begin to select their mount and forge a bond between them. Apprentices receive a house and a small farm for their hard work.

The Acolytes

The Acolytes are new members into the Order. This is the important stage where boys are tested to be men. They experiment with different weapons and begin their training. Acolytes receive a house to begin their training.

Others:

The Beast Masters

The Beast Masters find and subdue the animals. These men are skilled with finding the best animals and making them tamable. You must train until you are an apprentice until you can be a Beast Master. Beast Masters are given a house and a small farm as well as access to the animals.

The Healers

The Healers are ones that prefer not to fight. The explore the different variety of herbs throughout the forest and heal travelers who were attacked by bandits. Healers are given a house and a small farm as well as medical supplies.

In times of great distress a council is called involving the Grand Rider, Arch Riders, and a few chosen Riders. If you wish to take another position other than listed such as farmers and blacksmiths contact Caln McHarnish or Tegolon McHarnish. We would be glad to have you.

Members:

Grand Master- Caln McHarnish ((Porkchopp2))
Arch Riders- Tegolon McHarnish ((Irishscout)), Open
Riders- Open
Apprentices- Rowan McHarnish ((c360)), Darren McHarnish ((Danielyoda)), Open
Acolytes- Henry Brickenden ((Lomrun)), Aklex Titan ((Aklex)), Pierre Flahough ((xl9)), Farrnon McHarnish ((Aptrotta)), Elros Leydon ((Herotech)), Open
Beast Masters- Open
Healers- Artemis Lars ((Zilldude)), Open

Application

((Mc name:))

((Skype name:))

Name:

Starting rank, Acolyte, Healer, other:

Skill in the craft:

Criminal record:

Oath:
I, "name", swear to serve the Order of the Riders. I swear to follow my superior's orders even if they seem foolish for they have reason behind them. I swear to serve the good of Oren. I swear to give my life for my brothers and sisters at arms. I swear never to betray to Order of the Riders. I swear to serve the Order of the Riders until the Grand Rider realises me. And if I break this oath, so help me god.

Application

((Mc name:)) Irishscout

((Skype name:)) Boobster2000

Name: Tegolon McHarnish 

Starting rank, Acolyte, Healer, other: Acolyte 

Skill in the craft: Firghting

Criminal record: 5 minas for killing a chicken.

Oath:
I, "name", swear to serve the Order of the Riders. I swear to follow my superior's orders even if they seem foolish for they have reason behind them. I swear to serve the good of Oren. I swear to give my life for my brothers and sisters at arms. I swear never to betray to Order of the Riders. I swear to serve the Order of the Riders until the Grand Rider realises me. And if I break this oath, so help me god.

Application

((Mc name:)) Zilldude

((Skype name:)) Zilldude

Name: Dedicant Artemis "Samantha" Lars

Starting rank, Acolyte, Healer, other: Healer

Skill in the craft: I have much experience in critical injuries and such from my work during battles and my time as a learner under Hanrahan.

Criminal record: None in the new world.

Oath:

I, "Artemis Lars", swear to serve the Order of the Riders. I swear to follow my
superior's orders even if they seem foolish for they have reason behind
them. I swear to serve the good of Oren. I swear to give my life for my
brothers and sisters at arms. I swear never to betray to Order of the
Riders. I swear to serve the Order of the Riders until the Grand Rider
realises me. And if I break this oath, so help me god.

((Mc name: Xl9))

((Skype name: Xl9))

Name: Pierre Flahough

Skill in the craft: Stealth, climbing, and archery

Criminal record: None

Oath:
I, Pierre Flahough, swear to serve the Order of the Riders. I swear to follow my superior's orders even if they seem foolish for they have reason behind them. I swear to serve the good of Oren. I swear to give my life for my brothers and sisters at arms. I swear never to betray to Order of the Riders. I swear to serve the Order of the Riders until the Grand Rider realises me. And if I break this oath, so help me god.

Application

((Mc name: c360))

((Skype name: You already have it :P))

Name: Rowan McHarnish

Starting rank, Acolyte, Healer, other: Apprentice (Yeah we talked)

Skill in the craft: Swordsmanship (Planning on Magic Too)

Oath:

((Has this been done with the permission of Emperor Godfrey?))

((I am working on it so we are not officially an Oren military. A mixture of a mercenary and bannermen right now. Should be different in a few days.))

Application

((Mc name:)) HeroTech

((Skype name:)) Preston.Humes

Name: Elros Leydon

Skill in the craft: Fighting

Criminal record: Null

Oath:
I, "Elros Leydon", swear to serve the Order of the Riders. I swear to follow my superior's orders even if they seem foolish for they have reason behind them. I swear to serve the good of Oren. I swear to give my life for my brothers and sisters at arms. I swear never to betray to Order of the Riders. I swear to serve the Order of the Riders until the Grand Rider realises me. And if I break this oath, so help me god.

Application

((Mc name:)) Irishscout

((Skype name:)) Boobster2000

Name: Tegolon McHarnish 

Skill in the craft: Firghting

Criminal record: 5 minas for killing a chicken.

Oath:

*A seal of acceptance is stamped under the application*

"Welcome to the force. Glad to have you."

Application

((Mc name:)) Zilldude

((Skype name:)) Zilldude

Name: Dedicant Artemis "Samantha" Lars

Starting rank, Acolyte, Healer, other: Healer

Skill in the craft: I have much experience in critical injuries and such from my work during battles and my time as a learner under Hanrahan.

Criminal record: None in the new world.

Oath:

I, "Artemis Lars", swear to serve the Order of the Riders. I swear to follow my

superior's orders even if they seem foolish for they have reason behind

them. I swear to serve the good of Oren. I swear to give my life for my

brothers and sisters at arms. I swear never to betray to Order of the

Riders. I swear to serve the Order of the Riders until the Grand Rider

realises me. And if I break this oath, so help me god.

((Mc name: Xl9))

((Skype name: Xl9))

Name: Pierre Flahough

Skill in the craft: Stealth, climbing, and archery

Oath:

I, Pierre Flahough, swear to serve the Order of the Riders. I swear to follow my superior's orders even if they seem foolish for they have reason behind them. I swear to serve the good of Oren. I swear to give my life for my brothers and sisters at arms. I swear never to betray to Order of the Riders. I swear to serve the Order of the Riders until the Grand Rider realises me. And if I break this oath, so help me god.

Application

((Mc name: c360))

((Skype name: You already have it :P))

Name: Rowan McHarnish

Starting rank, Acolyte, Healer, other: Apprentice (Yeah we talked)

Skill in the craft: Swordsmanship (Planning on Magic Too)

Oath:

Application

((Mc name:)) HeroTech

((Skype name:)) Preston.Humes

Name: Elros Leydon

Skill in the craft: Fighting

Criminal record: Null

Oath:

I, "Elros Leydon", swear to serve the Order of the Riders. I swear to follow my superior's orders even if they seem foolish for they have reason behind them. I swear to serve the good of Oren. I swear to give my life for my brothers and sisters at arms. I swear never to betray to Order of the Riders. I swear to serve the Order of the Riders until the Grand Rider realises me. And if I break this oath, so help me god.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.<br />

<br />

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.<br />

<br />

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.