The North

argonian

I knew this would happen! Snowy Fields has fallen! Why because the fort was never built. If more people were interested there would be one more town in the north.

I WANT TO JOIN... We can beat the Undead if we try so pick up your swords and join us, FOR OREN, FOR AEGIS, FOR MINECRAFTIA!!!!!

So stop Being Cowards and take a step into Manhood Or you might just go and join the coward squad (there the first to get killed by the Undead), HELP FIGHT FOR OREN!!!!!!!

They will fear us for the rest of there eternal lives!!!!

-Scar((UltimateSpy))

((^Minecraftia? There is no such place in Aegis, Aegis is the planet + the continent were on))

((Not to mention that was a very big bump.

I have formed a guild for this very reason there is no point in continuing to write on this note or whatever you would love to call it notice board? (note that was ic)

*begins to read the notice-board, squinting.*

*Notices the date of the first note* Bah! This should have been taken down months ago.

*writes on the notice board* This is an idiotic idea the undead are being pushed out anyway.

I WANT TO JOIN... We can beat the Undead if we try so pick up your swords and join us, FOR OREN, FOR AEGIS, FOR MINECRAFTIA!!!!!

So stop Being Cowards and take a step into Manhood Or you might just go and join the coward squad (there the first to get killed by the Undead), HELP FIGHT FOR OREN!!!!!!!

They will fear us for the rest of there eternal lives!!!!

-Scar((UltimateSpy))

Way to revive a long-dead thread?

*writes on the notice board* This is an idiotic idea the undead are being pushed out anyway.

((This was written when the Undead were at the height of their power, they have been getting weaker ever since their first keep was destroyed.))

((This was written when the Undead were at the height of their power, they have been getting weaker ever since their first keep was destroyed.))

(sigh my character would have no idea of the date unless told what the actual date was for all he could know it was yesterday -_-)

(sigh my character would have no idea of the date unless told what the actual date was for all he could know it was yesterday -_-)

((Well this "note" is long gone, some troll just bumped it))

Minecraftia Is everything on minecraft, it is the universe of minecraft, each world is just a planet in minecrfatia!!!!

((Well this "note" is long gone, some troll just bumped it))

(oh I apologize then)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.