[Updated 7/13] Kim's Art Thread ✍

Kim

How many (not self-signed, from past events) et items would it cost for you to art a really old char of mine, and I'd give you a thorough description over Skype?

Skype is Dragonslayerelf2 btw

1 hour ago, Dragonslayerelf said:

How many (not self-signed, from past events) et items would it cost for you to art a really old char of mine, and I'd give you a thorough description over Skype?

Skype is Dragonslayerelf2 btw

It depends on the character and items, and my motivation to draw ahaha. I'm pretty busy and wont officially take any commissions till I finish @Tarian's. Go ahead and pm me the details (so I can let you know if I'm interested) instead of skype so I wont lose the message =)

Holy good god, this stuff is incredible. Any chance that you're taking requests nowadays?

As the person above said , y taking requests ? I'm in a serious need of some portraits .. Payment aint a problem

Was just lurking because I love art. Yours is beautiful, I'm envious. <3

You think one day maybe I could get a commission from you?

On 10/25/2016 at 2:55 PM, Benjamin Kalehart said:

On 10/27/2016 at 0:59 PM, Pieman :3 said:

On 10/30/2016 at 0:54 AM, Vaynth said:

No requests or commissions at the moment, but thank you all! I really appreciate it!

aaaand update

updated

for everyone who didnt get one this time but were there most of the time (before i passed out and overslept) y'all are priority for when i stream next!

@mitto @Anadunae

4 hours ago, Kim said:

You were streaming for like 4 hrs lol. it is alright!

9 hours ago, Kim said:

updated

for everyone who didnt get one this time but were there most of the time (before i passed out and overslept) y'all are priority for when i stream next!

@mitto @Anadunae

i wasnt even there dude