Order Of The Silver Gauntlet

Vekrus

A rather brief letter is sent out to all members of the Chapter

All men are to report to Sherwood for a headcount and meeting before this day reaches it's end (9:00pm EST).

-Ser Athirius Owl II

qAcieP2.png

Ser Audric Silverblade begins to nail a large scrolls upon the Sherwood notice board. Upon it scribed in intricate letters are the words...

"Greetings all Knights, Squires and enlisted men of the Chapter of the Silver Gauntlet. It is a great honour that I am to announce the various changes being made to our Knight's Chapter.

• After our first meeting, the Chapter of the Iron Sun has officially been renamed to the Chapter of the Silver Gauntlet.
  • Our official colours are to be silver, black and gold which in time will be integrated into our uniform and tabards.
  • Knights of the Chapter are currently taking upon men to begin their squireship. 
  • Various changes will be made to the Chapter in the coming weeks and months ahead.

I wish you all the very best in your future endeavours and may the Creator guide yours paths to victory."

The parchment is signed with the signature "Commander Great Ser Audric Silverblade" and bears the gauntlet sigil of the Chapter.

Talon stands within the palace of Abresi, watching the Knightly ceremony unfold. His son James stands before His Imperial Majesty, Emperor Horen and swears loyalty to the crown. As the chain is put around James' neck, the sword belted to his side, the spurs attached to his heels, Talon smiles. His son had finally taken the step into Knighthood. Ser James Valkrae could now carry on whatever his father passed on. As James turns to his father, the ceremony now over, Talon grins and applauds him.

"Well done my boy. It has been a long time in the making but you have surely done it. Congratulations. May you serve the Empire with the utmost bravery and loyalty."

Talon and James leave the palace and head for Sherwood. It is surely a night to remember.

As the sun begins to creep over the horizon, men of the Silver Gaunlet march through the crisp morning air of central Oren. They follow the Emperor's road through Auvergne, the three men leading the group on horseback, the rest on foot. They turn off the Emperor's road just before the Valiant barracks and head up the hill leading to Avek'Tor. Crossing the sturdy little bridge, the men make their way into the great forest. The leaders command a halt before dismounting their steeds, axes are drawn, and the men begin hacking away at the woods around. Slowly but surely, a path is cleared from the bridge into a central area of the forest. From there the men begin clearing the area, making short work of the pine. All around trees fall and logs are rolled into large stacks after being cleared of their smaller branches, the forest slowly disappears. Then the forest stops shrinking so quickly, holes are drilled into the ground, large, thick beams of wood with sharpened ends are rolled out and stood in the holes. The sound of falling trees, hacking axes, nails being hit with hammers and men groaning as they work tirelessly can be heard echoing out over central Oren. Slowly throughout the day, walls of wood emerge up out of the forest, a gate comes soon after. The men pick up shovels and begin digging out a moat infront of the gate, tents begin to be put in within the walls. Before the sun goes down that day, the Chapter of the Silver Gauntlet have a Fort to call their own at Avek'Tor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

*A notice is pinned upon the noticeboard at Sherwood*

Men of the Chapter, I write to inform you that we shall now be operating out of our new fort at Avek'Tor county. It's central positioning in Oren gives us quick access to most regions and puts us far closer to the capital than previously. Men are asked to bring tools and equipment for tents with them so that we can make this fortress into our home as soon as possible. Anyone who is neither from the Chapter of the Silver Gauntlet, a member of House Horen-Hightower or a member of the Imperial Privy Council may not be given entry to the fort without the permission of someone above or equal to the rank of Lieutenant. I wish to see you all here safely and ready to work soon.

-Great Ser Athirius the Silencer

*The note is stamped with the sigils of House Owl and the Chapter*

KXQZhHp.png    VU7SYCs.png

MC Name: Warlord212
Skype Username:hblast212
TeamSpeak [Yes/No]:No it doesn't work on my computer :crys: 
RP Name: Bowen Bronte
Race:Human
Weapon Specialty: Longsword
Reason for Joining: My Father always wanted for his sons to be knights. Bowen Tried many times when he was eight but told he was too young. He was told to wait till 14, but one day his sword master Talibar told him to join this order. He said "You may not start out as a knight, but work your way up, and one day you may be." So With the Help of Squire Garret Baretta Taves, he wants to join the order.

I, *in oddly neat handwriting*Bowen Bronte, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honour and for glory.

MC Name: Warlord212

Skype Username:hblast212

TeamSpeak [Yes/No]:No it doesn't work on my computer :crys: 

RP Name: Bowen Bronte

Weapon Specialty: Longsword

Reason for Joining: My Father always wanted for his sons to be knights. Bowen Tried many times when he was eight but told he was too young. He was told to wait till 14, but one day his sword master Talibar told him to join this order. He said "You may not start out as a knight, but work your way up, and one day you may be." So With the Help of Squire Garret Baretta Taves, he wants to join the order.

I, *in oddly neat handwriting*Bowen Bronte, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honour and for glory.

FTeKn0m.png

MC Name: Zevandir
Skype Username: Cid_the_sloth
TeamSpeak [Yes/No]: Yes
RP Name: Jon Owl
Race: Human
Weapon Specialty: Bastard sword/ Longsword and Shield (small, buckler sized Kite shield)
Reason for Joining: Lord Athirius Owl the Second, known as the Silencer, is the man to whom Jon Owl owes his life and name to, as such, Jon has followed him into the Gauntlet, to server as his shield, and to further the cause his Lord has chosen, and to fight alongside Tarin, his good friend and brother in arms.

I, Jon of House Owl, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honour and for glory.

-= Joining the Order =-

MC Name: Xtreme_Prodigy

Skype Username: XtremeProdigy

TeamSpeak [Yes/No]: No

RP Name: Mattheus Stafyr

Weapon Specialty: None, as I have yet to be trained

Reason for Joining: Great Ser James Valkrae has requested I train under him, and become a part of the order. I gladly accept, and wish to one day become a Great Ser like him.

I, Mattheus Stafyr, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honour and for glory.

MC Name: Zevandir

Skype Username: Cid_the_sloth

TeamSpeak [Yes/No]: Yes

RP Name: Jon Owl

Weapon Specialty: Bastard sword/ Longsword and Shield (small, buckler sized Kite shield)

Reason for Joining: Lord Athirius Owl the Second, known as the Silencer, is the man to whom Jon Owl owes his life and name to, as such, Jon has followed him into the Gauntlet, to server as his shield, and to further the cause his Lord has chosen, and to fight alongside Tarin, his good friend and brother in arms.

I, Jon of House Owl, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honour and for glory.

FTeKn0m.png

-= Joining the Order =-

MC Name: Xtreme_Prodigy

Skype Username: XtremeProdigy

RP Name: Mattheus Stafyr

Weapon Specialty: None, as I have yet to be trained

Reason for Joining: Great Ser James Valkrae has requested I train under him, and become a part of the order. I gladly accept, and wish to one day become a Great Ser like him.

I, Mattheus Stafyr, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honour and for glory.

FTeKn0m.png

[As a heads up for you guys, my Squires are Kailar Valkrae and Korren Taves. My two sons, Brooks and Rowen Valkrae are Pages.]

-A notice is pinned on boards around Oren-

Men of Oren a time of war is now here and Oren needs men to defend her, join now and help defend this empire.

Join the chapter of the silver gauntlet today!! We want you!

Contact, noble Ser talon, Great Ser Athirius or Great Ser Arhadir to join.

-the notice ends-

((Also the barony of Owlswood is still ours so you can add it to our land holdings))

[Done.]

MC Name: Seth151

Skype Username: Drdubstepphd

RP Name:Apollo Ventis

Weapon Specialty:Broadswords,Longswords,And Longswords and shields

Reason for Joining: My reason for joining is I seek out companionship and a Honorable  Master That I may follow into battle.I also want to help and protect friends,family and others around me.

I, Apollo , hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honour and for glory.

MC Name: totalbacon01

Skype Username: murphyj_99

TeamSpeak [Yes/No]: yes

RP Name: Orion Ventis

Weapon Specialty: Bow

Reason for Joining: I vowed to help people when I watched my parents murdered when I was young. I Also I wish to serve the Oren Empire in any way possible

I, Orion Ventis, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honour and for glory.

MC Name: Seth151

Skype Username: Drdubstepphd

RP Name:Apollo Ventis

Weapon Specialty:Broadswords,Longswords,And Longswords and shields

Reason for Joining: My reason for joining is I seek out companionship and a Honorable Master That I may follow into battle.I also want to help and protect friends,family and others around me.

I, Apollo , hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honour and for glory.

MC Name: totalbacon01

Skype Username: murphyj_99

TeamSpeak [Yes/No]: yes

RP Name: Orion Ventis

Weapon Specialty: Bow

Reason for Joining: I vowed to help people when I watched my parents murdered when I was young. I Also I wish to serve the Oren Empire in any way possible

I, Orion Ventis, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Order of the Silver Gauntlet and the Holy Oren Empire. I swear my loyalty to the crown and swear on the blood of my brothers to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. To live by honour and for glory.

FTeKn0m.png

*A letter is sent to the new applicants*

Please report to any of the Masters at Arms for more information as right now Noble Ser Athirius and Myself Great Ser Arhadir are working on other projects.