[Lore] The Spark Glove [Completed]

Mr. Etan

As the creator of this fine weapon I felt it was my job to make it very limited on capability while still presenting the possibility of a threat. This is an odd device in which the user must get in very close range to attack. However this device can also be used to set ones blade on fire in the heat of battle (If they have a jar of flamable liquid to pour onto it) Or so on and so forth. I think Vaclav put this up perfectly and made it in the image and direction I wanted it to go.

+1

-Giovanni Nicodemo

sdUvFxP.png

Sounds pretty sick, nothing to powerful. And something that can't really go unnoticed if Rp'd correctly. Good luck.

sdUvFxP.png

Sounds pretty sick, nothing to powerful. And something that can't really go unnoticed if Rp'd correctly. Good luck.

Amazing sketch, thanks for the feed back.

Yes, +1!

Easy, and fair

Yes, +1!

Easy, and fair

Fair and easy, thanks for the comment.

The Lore Team has decided to implement this on a few conditions.

Firstly, the removal of the extended range on the upgraded glove.

Secondly, the incoporation of the backfire you mentioned into the glove's rolling mechanic.

Is this agreeable?

The Lore Team has decided to implement this on a few conditions.

Firstly, the removal of the extended range on the upgraded glove.

Secondly, the incoporation of the backfire you mentioned into the glove's rolling mechanic.

Is this agreeable?

I agree with the terms, and agree with the removal of the range. What roll do you find acceptable for the backfire?