Brotherhood Of The Black Star-One Vision, One Purpose

Ctc9592

BotBS_zps668ad0ea.png

Lore

One stormy night a meteorite was seen in the sky falling down like a fiery furnace. A man, The man soon to be called the Prophet, saw it and walked to the where it hit and was amazed to see a light. This light went into him and showed him a vision. “The sky will darken and a new evil will arise, The sky will be pierced by the Godstones and burn our lands. The God Above states that the only way to stop this foe and to defend ourselves is to create a Universal Brotherhood” after this vision he showed he took the name “The Prophet” and began the Brotherhood of the Black Star spreading the word of the God Above.

(Rest of the History is to be made Ingame)

Ranks

(For the time being they are few since we are not a big group)

Religious Ranks

Red Robed Deacons

These are the men that have show their true Faith to the Prophet and are the main speakers of the prophet

Speakers of the Prophet

These men are Fanatic Speakers that spread the word either through speech or violence

Confessor

Recruiters of the Brotherhood

Military Ranks

Militants

The men are the main fighters of the Brotherhood they help defend the Speakers and Deacons. They wear better armor and have better weapons than the Fanatics.

Fanatics

They are Zealous Followers that spread the word of the Prophet with a Speaker or Deacon. They defend them to be able to speak the word their armor and weapons are crude.

Martyrs

Brother Marcion
Brother Malion
Brother Edard
Brother Jacob

Brother Talon

Brother Washton-Hanged for no Crimes

How to Join the Brotherhood

OOC
Mc Name
Rp Skill

IC

Name
Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight?
How will you show your faith
Will you be willing to die for the Prophet

DISCLAIMER: IF YOU ARE NOT A SERIOUS ROLEPLAYER DO NOT APPLY

Skins

Incase I need to use this post

(( I assume that you'd be worshiping another god, rather then the creator? ))

(( I assume that you'd be worshiping another god, rather then the creator? ))

(That Info is not yet ready to be told. For now we follow the Prophet and the God Above)

(That Info is not yet ready to be told. For now we follow the Prophet and the God Above)

(( Right, then I'm quite exited to see what happens! ))

((I'd suggest not making yourself so public in places like Oren at first. You're already on their radar for heresy, from your RP post.

Other than that, I like the idea- I think it has potential. Good luck!))

((I'd suggest not making yourself so public in places like Oren at first. You're already on their radar for heresy, from your RP post.

Other than that, I like the idea- I think it has potential. Good luck!))

(We are known yet we have been able to preach while the guards merely watch :P)

(( I think you need a new name. Like 'The Creed' or 'Demon Deacons' haha. ))

(No)

OOC
Username: Wikkat

Roleplay Experience: Nearly eight years of roleplay practise now, plus disposable characters in the brotherhood already.

IC

Character Name: Ajay Holloway
Race: Human
How will you show your faith: His faith is proven on a thousand fields.  One of the Prophet's loyal fanatics since his ascension, his acquisition of intelligence has been valued for some time.
Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: The Prophet lives in Death. One Vision, One Purpose, Universal Brotherhood!

OOC

Username: Wikkat

Roleplay Experience: Nearly eight years of roleplay practise now, plus disposable characters in the brotherhood already.

IC

Character Name: Ajay Holloway

How will you show your faith: His faith is proven on a thousand fields.  One of the Prophet's loyal fanatics since his ascension, his acquisition of intelligence has been valued for some time.

Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: The Prophet lives in Death. One Vision, One Purpose, Universal Brotherhood!

Welcome ,my Child, to the Brotherhood. 

OOC
Mc Name:Warlord212
Rp Skill:5+ years of RP

IC

Name:Darius Ardly
Race:Human
How will you show your faith: By leading the Read Robed deacons in the name of the prophet
Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: Has given his life to the prophet, if need be he will die for him

OOC:
Mc Name: Marcitos123
Rp Skill: I'd say decent, but I don't really know.

IC:

Name: Beves Botain

Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight?: Beves cannot fight whatsoever. He prefers speech over a blade. 
How will you show your faith: By my devotion. 
Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: Beves' devotion and loyalty is unlimited to the Prophet.

Other Information: If I do get accepted, don't expect me to play on this character much. He's just another one of my Alt's.

OOC

Mc Name:Warlord212

Rp Skill:5+ years of RP

IC

Name:Darius Ardly

Race:Human

How will you show your faith: By leading the Read Robed deacons in the name of the prophet

Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: Has given his life to the prophet, if need be he will die for him

OOC:

Mc Name: Marcitos123

Rp Skill: I'd say decent, but I don't really know.

IC:

Name: Beves Botain

Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight?: Beves cannot fight whatsoever. He prefers speech over a blade. 

How will you show your faith: By my devotion. 

Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: Beves' devotion and loyalty is unlimited to the Prophet.

Other Information: If I do get accepted, don't expect me to play on this character much. He's just another one of my Alt's.

Welcome Children to the Brotherhood

OOC
Mc Name: sirgvincent
Rp Skill: Very good, not to brag. I just know how to rp well.

IC

Name: Queshawn Gibbs
Race: Human, Southeron.

Are you good in Speech or are you good in a Fight?: In a fight by far.
How will you show your faith: I wish to upheld the purpose of the brotherhood by fighting for it. I use all the martial force in my power to serve the brotherhood and keep it strong.
Will you be willing to die for the Prophet: Yes, I am.