The Regalium Of Holm

xlr20ice

*a poster is hung up around the major cities of Oren, as well as birds sent to the smaller towns*

400px-BattleOfVirginiaCapes.jpg

Welcome to the Regalium

Holm’s fighting force of both land and sea! the Silverblades have graciously accepted my family, the Lenblades as one of their vassals. With that vassalship comes the responsibility of running the military and naval aspects of the Islands of Holm. I, Titus Lenblade and the Lord Regent of Holm put forward an invitation to defend and protect your fellow brothers of Holm from the dangers of the sea.

Rise! Rise from the swallows of land, and live your life at sea! Live life at the pace of the waves at your feet, the speed of the wind at your hair! Rise, to defend the Holm, and to crush all that dare to attack!

Pledge
I, [Your name] pledge to protect Holm, my brothers. From this day as the oath leaves my mouth, I devote myself to the Holm Navy and Army, the Lenblades, the Silverblades, and fellow brothers at arms, on this day and all other days, I am a Regalium.

Ranks

NAVY RANKS
Shipbuilder- Build sea vessels for the Regalium, can work as Builders

Sailor- Trained to hold the mighty reigns of a ship, you will fight on the open sea, defending the Holm Islands from the dangers of the ocean beyond
Captain- Captain of a sea vessel, commanding sailors and training them to handle the open ocean

MILITARY RANKS
Recruit- You start off as this military rank.
Standard- This is a both a military and naval rank, then you choose which side to go on. You perform the duties as both such as guard and ship building.
Soldier- Trained in the art of land combat, with sword and hand and loyalty in heart, you will fight on the battlefield
Sergeant- Head of a small group of soldiers, and at times trains them to fight on land.

CITIZEN RANKS
Miner- gathers resources for the Regalium can be promoted to Blacksmith, if desired
Woodcutter- gathers wood for ships, can be promoted to Shipbuilder, if desired
Builder- Builds fortifications for the Islands of Holm, can work as Shipbuilders
Shipbuilder- Build sea vessels for the Regalium, can work as Builders
Blacksmith- Makes armor and for the Regalium

Privileges

Pay determined by work effort and rank
A house in the wonderful Islands of Holm
A chance to live on the high seas, like a pirate but without the death sentence
An opportunity to serve the House Silverblade, a noble house in Oren

Application

[[MC Name]]-
RP Name-
Desired Rank(Navy, Military, Work force)-
Weapon or Tool of choice-
Any special skills-
Take the oath to the Regalium-

Hadrien shakes his head, wondering how Holm has any form of military. After all, it doesn't exist.

Goddard furrows his brow, "How can a titual kingdom have a military?"

-Majora adjusts her crown from Holm as she read, raising a brow. "Who the feck does Holm have a military?! Bah. when my husband ran it, didn't even have on then..."

((I don't believe there is a de jure Kingdom of Holm, to be honest. The actual landed title would have to be created.))

Squire Boiendl Horen shakes his head st Goddard, "Actually it is an unlanded de jure kingdom. Titular means it has no de jure claim."

Shakes his head at the minuscule squire. "It existed in a former land, and no longer. It was given as a Titual title since it has no de jure claim."

Holm belongs to Throdo Denims Therving!

Ager Peasants shout

(Patrick broke his own succession laws what is illegal, its legitly Throdos but that's another discussion for another day)

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.