The Nieric Order

*Posters are hung in all the major cities and provinces of all nations except the Orcish Badlands. Posters are hung in the jungle and outskirts of the badlands*

THE NIERIC ORDER

death-knights_00052772.jpg

WHO WE ARE

Long have these lands be tainted by dark deeds and evil doings. The roots of life absorb the hymns and calling of corruption and greed. Everyday another of our lands are overtaken by these temptations. But not all must fall. We stand tall emerging from greed and corruption. Here we stand as one of the last people to fight against it, in a time where it feels even the kindest of people have turned to greed and tyranny.

All races and kind are accepted under our roof. We see no need for racism and hostility to our brothers and sisters of the Order. And we are disappointed in what we see from each other in these great lands of Anthos. Such as the racism of the Mali’aheral towards all they see impure. They deny their elven brethren. Camaraderie is one of the greatest things we value here in the Order.

Here we stand. In pursuit of the destruction of corruption and injustice in these lands. The enslavement of people are an abomination to all society. We do not stand for such ill-treatment of being. Neither should anyone else. Alongside false conviction and brutality.

We accept those into our ranks who prove themselves worthy of bearing the Crimson Nieric symbol on their amber tabard. But one can contact us to try to prove themselves as well.

THE NIERIC CREED

-One shall not harm a fellow brother or sister of the Order

-One shall not steal from a brother or sister of the Order

-One shall not vandalize Order property

-One shall not go against the Order in any way

-One shall not spark conflict or hostility within the Order

-One shall not betray his brothers and sisters

-One shall not desert his brothers and sisters in battle

-One shall not be racist to anyone

-One shall not commit unnecessary violent acts

-One shall not verbally assault others without justified cause

-One shall do all he/she can to help the people of Anthos

-One shall guard the lives of the people

-One shall always be obedient to his higher ranking brothers and sisters

((Do not powergame or metagame. By wearing our tabard you are a representative of our Order. If you powergame and metagame, people look at us in a lowered view. Do not rage at others. We don’t need to be seen badly and I do not think others need to hear someone go into a frenzy of anger.))

RANKING STRUCTURE

HIGH COMMAND:

Ruelan- The Ruelan is the leader of the entire order.

Halron- The Halron advises the Ruelan in decisions and other matters.

Eilron- The Eilron is the leader of the military and commander on the field. He maintains the military in every way possible.

ASSISTANCE:

Architect- The Architect builds structures for the Order.

Resnor- The Resnor is in charge of money and land uses and fund raising in the Order.

Resnak- The Resnak advises the Seneschal in his/her affairs.

Quartermaster- The Quartermaster handles organization and distribution of food and arms to the soldiers

Deimplat- The Deimplat serves as the head diplomat of the Order and handles foreign affairs on command of the Ruelan.

Healer- The healer heals fallen and wounded members of the Order.

SUDIANIC RANKS:

Seicar - The Seicar is the leader of the Sudanic tier of the Order. He/She is above all other members of the Order besides the Ruelan and Eilron.

Arslon- The Arlson leads a group of Sudians. They are those who have proven to have cunning leadership skills to be able to lead a band of Sudians.

Master Sudian- The Master Sudian is a highly trained Sudian of the Order. They have prevailed in skill over all other of the Sudians.

Sudian-   Sudians are the main fighting force of the Order. They are those that have proved themselves to become a Sudanic member of the Order.

Meilite-   The Meilite is a former Feitma or Seitma that is undergoing training to become a Sudian.

SPECIAL RANKS:

Sargon- The Sargon is in charged of training Sudanic members of the Order.

Guelron- The Guelron is the disciplinary Sudian of the Order. He handles military punishment throughout the Order.

SOLDIER RANKS:

Seitma- The Seitma is the highest ranking lower tier member of the Order. They lead a group of Feitma and have not yet proven themselves to become a Meilite yet.

Feitma- The Feitma are those who have adjusted to the Order and been promoted. The Feitma’s are the main fighting force of the lower tier. They have not proven themselves to become a Meilite yet.

Leitma- The Leitma is a newly inducted member of the Order.

TALAN RANKS:

Teilmek- The Teilmek is the leader of the Talan tier of the Order. They oversee training and command the Talan’s into battle.

Galadant- A Galadant leads a group of Ealon’s and trains Falinet’s. They have proven themselves to be able to handle a leadership role.

Ealon- An Ealon is a bowman of the Order. They have proven themselves to be skilled with a bow and have achieved a rank up from Falinet.

Falinet- A Falinet is a newly inducted member of the Talan tier of the Nieric Order. Their primary weapon is a bow.

MEIKLA RANKS (This is the stealthy/intelligence branch of the Order):

Seidiest- The Seidiest serves as the leader of the Meikla. He organizes the members of the branch and maintains stability.

Furator- The Furator is a skilled Meikla. They have gone through the trials of their training as a Meitel and have prevailed.

Meitel- The Meitel is a unblooded member to the Meikla ranks. They are in the midst of being trained.

((Do not metagame this information.))

DIPLOMACY:

Celets: Allied

Order of the Silver Gauntlet: Friendly

Salvus Shields: Neutral

The Chapter of the Lion: Neutral

White Rose: Disliked

Ishikawa: Friendly

Silverblades: Disliked

Hightowers: Friendly

Chivay: Disliked

DeNurem: Neutral

Valois: Neutral

Stafyr: Neutral

Carrion: Neutral

Blackmont: Disliked

Valkrae: Friendly

Denims-Therving: Neutral

Green: Friendly

Owl: Neutral

Irongut:

Irongrinder:

Thunderfist: Allied

Stormhammer: Allied

Edgehand:

Grandaxe:

Grayhammer:

Frostbeard:

Tunnelsmasher:

Goldhand:

Doomforge:

Starbreaker:

APPLICATION:

((To those that are interested and write to the Order, receives this application. Please be elaborate and take the application as serious as you would a VA or server application.))

OOC:

MC Name:

Time-Zone:

How much time can you be online per day?:

How long have you been playing on the server?:

What past guilds have you been apart of?:

Have you ever held a leadership role before?:

How would you describe yourself?:

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?:

Do you have a VA?:

IC:

Name:

Race:

Past Experience:

What are your skills?:

What weapon do you prefer?:

Why do you wish to join the Order?:

What branch of the Order would you like to join?:

What is your personality like?:

What are some strengths of yours?:

What makes you different from others?:

Why should we accept you into the Order?:

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?:

Tell us more about yourself (Biography):

I, [your name], hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

*a short, almost childish, hooded and masked person walks up and scratches his chin*
"Might wanna avoid these people... probably don't take kindly to thieves." 

OOC:

MC Name:warlord212

Time-Zone:EST

How much time can you be online per day?:From 3 till when ever

How long have you been playing on the server?:2 years I think, maybe a year and a half

What past guilds have you been apart of?:None

Have you ever held a leadership role before?:A few times

How would you describe yourself?:Nice, and kind.

Do you have a Skype?:You have it

Do you have a VA?:I will probably get one, but later

IC:

Name:Bowen Bronte

Race:Human/Half Elf

Past Experience:Training with talibar

What are your skills?:Swordplay, hunting, and a small bit of first aid

What weapon do you prefer?:Longsword and recurve bow

Why do you wish to join the Order?:To serve The people of Anthos

What is your personality like?:Nice Kind hearted. Can be serious, can be playful

What are some strengths of yours?:My swordplay

What makes you different from others?:Nothing but my will to serve the greater good

Why should we accept you into the Order?:Because I only wish for the greater good of Anthos and the stop of evil in the world

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?:The Rank of Knight and nothing more, I do not wish for fame just to serve.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography):My Father died at 8 and told me "Help the people." I wish to help the people.

I, Bowen Bronte, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

OOC:

MC Name: MinecraftMish

Time-Zone: EST

How much time can you be online per day?: 2-3, 4 maybe

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since January 2 of 2013

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Bronte Boars, Celets, GAR, the Shields, Scorpions Nest, (The Fallen is Currently)

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes, lead the celets

How would you describe yourself?:  Nice, Kind, Friendly

Do you have a Skype?: Aye, you guys have it

Do you have a VA?: Yes, 2a,1a, 4b, and currently (Up as this was posted) 4a, More 2a reasons, 2c.

IC:

Name: Lucas Arkshan II, or The Black Panther, or Skull

Race: Human, 3/4 Elf

Past Experience: Celets, Shields, Bronte Boars

What are your skills?: Swordsmanship, Stealth, and some knowledge

What weapon do you prefer?: Sword, and Bow, then daggers

Why do you wish to join the Order?: To help

What is your personality like?:Kind

What are some strengths of yours?: Stealth, and Skill

What makes you different from others?: My past, my skills?

Why should we accept you into the Order?: I don't know

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: A nice one, so I can help you guys.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): Born in Arethor, then my dad died, I grew up, as an adventurer, I was a shield, then met Ivan Bronte, helped him, became the General of Celets, found you guys.

OOC:

MC Name: Treysharks

EST (GMT -5)

How much time can you be online per day?: 10+ Hours on Average.

How long have you been playing on the server?: About a month.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: The Celets

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes.

How would you describe yourself?: A nice, active mature roleplayer.

Do you have a Skype?: Yes.

Do you have a VA?: Nope.

IC:

Name: Vaera Resavern

Race: Human ((She is actually A half-elf but looks mostly human.))

Past Experience: I was a Archer and a high ranking soldier in the Celets.

What are your skills?: I am a Archer, I have some experience in brewing and cooking.

What weapon do you prefer?: I preffer a bow, but I am equally skilled with daggers.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to join the order to protect people of all races.

What is your personality like?: I am a nice, gentle girl, but I am capable of fighting when neccassary.

What are some strengths of yours?: I am good with a bow and dagger.

What makes you different from others?: I am unusually kind for a soldier, but very capable of fighting.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: You should accept me into the order because I am capable of fighting, cooking, and brewing.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: I wish to be a well respected soldier in the order.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): I am a young human who grew up on a farm quite far away, I grew up teaching my younger sister how to cook and hunt, I have plenty of expereince with a bow. Recently my sister was killed and I soon joined the Celets, who had rules that were unfair and disrespectful. After a few months our general Ike left, me and Ash followed his foot steps, because we did not agree with the new rules set in place.

OOC:
MC Name :IAreTheSmart

How much time can you be online per day?: 5 hours now, 7-8 (maybe) in the summer
How long have you been playing on the server?: Since March '11
What past guilds have you been apart of?: Celets, House Talos
Have you ever held a leadership role before?: In real life, yes. In-Game, only the co-leader of House Talos
How would you describe yourself?: Human, American, alive, breathing in oxygen, exhaling carbon dioxide, of moderate BMI, snarky and sarcastic
Do you have a Skype?: Already in the convo
Do you have a VA?: No.

IC:

Name: Ash 'Mercurion' Ascal
Race: Wood Elf
Past Experience: Helped to fight bandits off of Salvus, negotiated for the Elven government, acted as a spy and a scout for the Elves, helped lead the House Talos, dabbled in pretty much each profession (some stranger than others, all proven useful).
What are your skills?: Mess around with pretty much everything (alchemy and science, medicine, literature, farming, woodcutting, etc.), but have main training in areas of weapon and armor smithing, mining, and wielding custom swords and bows (RP-fighting)
What weapon do you prefer?: The sickle or a curved blade
Why do you wish to join the Order?: To be part of a greater cause, something that holds a value of better morals.
What is your personality like?: Mercurial, all over the place, questionable
What are some strengths of yours?: I'm very well rounded in many fields that might be expanded upon, but can easily smith weaponry or armaments for the guild. I'm also one to negotiate or debate, given that I'm well-informed on the topic.
What makes you different from others?: That's a very vague question, what do you mean 'others'? There are others that apply here, and I don't know what they might be like, what they do, how they approach this form. People in the world, on the other hand, have had their moralities twisted and darkened. Instead of just walking along with the crowd, scornfully cursing under my breath, I called these people out. I called out the whores who would cheat on their husbands, the men who would murder the innocents, the thieves who would steal the possessions. No, I didn't just let it happen, nor did I tell the authority, I yelled and ranted on about, telling everybody to look on in shame at what their lands have become.
Why should we accept you into the Order?: Iunno. I'm an all around person. It's your guild, I'm not gonna coerce you into forcing me in. That defeats your entire creed and moral code. Oh, that too. I agree with your moral code.
What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Whatever position I achieve, but eventually one that doesn't involve all too much fighting (as I progress into my later years.)
Tell us more about yourself (Biography): You know how dark of a person I am, Talibar. If you really must know more of my life, I'm writing a biography. I'll gladly show it to you if you wish to see it.

OOC:

MC Name :IAreTheSmart

How much time can you be online per day?: 5 hours now, 7-8 (maybe) in the summer

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since March '11

What past guilds have you been apart of?: Celets, House Talos

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: In real life, yes. In-Game, only the co-leader of House Talos

How would you describe yourself?: Human, American, alive, breathing in oxygen, exhaling carbon dioxide, of moderate BMI, snarky and sarcastic

Do you have a Skype?: Already in the convo

Do you have a VA?: No.

IC:

Name:  Ash 'Mercurion' Ascal

Race: Wood Elf

Past Experience: Helped to fight bandits off of Salvus, negotiated for the Elven government, acted as a spy and a scout for the Elves, helped lead the House Talos, dabbled in pretty much each profession (some stranger than others, all proven useful).

What are your skills?: Mess around with pretty much everything (alchemy and science, medicine, literature, farming, woodcutting, etc.), but have main training in areas of weapon and armor smithing, mining, and wielding custom swords and bows (RP-fighting)

What weapon do you prefer?: The sickle or a curved blade

Why do you wish to join the Order?: To be part of a greater cause, something that holds a value of better morals.

What is your personality like?: Mercurial, all over the place, questionable

What are some strengths of yours?: I'm very well rounded in many fields that might be expanded upon, but can easily smith weaponry or armaments for the guild.  I'm also one to negotiate or debate, given that I'm well-informed on the topic.

What makes you different from others?: That's a very vague question, what do you mean 'others'? There are others that apply here, and I don't know what they might be like, what they do, how they approach this form.  People in the world, on the other hand, have had their moralities twisted and darkened.  Instead of just walking along with the crowd, scornfully cursing under my breath, I called these people out.  I called out the whores who would cheat on their husbands, the men who would murder the innocents, the thieves who would steal the possessions.  No, I didn't just let it happen, nor did I tell the authority, I yelled and ranted on about, telling everybody to look on in shame at what their lands have become.

Why should we accept you into the Order?:  Iunno. I'm an all around person. It's your guild, I'm not gonna coerce you into forcing me in. That defeats your entire creed and moral code.  Oh, that too. I agree with your moral code.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: Whatever position I achieve, but eventually one that doesn't involve all too much fighting (as I progress into my later years.)

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): You know how dark of a person I am, Talibar.  If you really must know more of my life, I'm writing a biography. I'll gladly show it to you if you wish to see it.

OOC:

MC Name: Treysharks

EST (GMT -5)

How much time can you be online per day?: 10+ Hours on Average.

How long have you been playing on the server?: About a month.

What past guilds have you been apart of?: The Celets

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Yes.

How would you describe yourself?: A nice, active mature roleplayer.

Do you have a Skype?: Yes.

Do you have a VA?: Nope.

IC:

Name: Vaera Resavern

Race: Human ((She is actually A half-elf but looks mostly human.))

Past Experience: I was a Archer and a high ranking soldier in the Celets.

What are your skills?: I am a Archer, I have some experience in brewing and cooking.

What weapon do you prefer?: I preffer a bow, but I am equally skilled with daggers.

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I wish to join the order to protect people of all races.

What is your personality like?: I am a nice, gentle girl, but I am capable of fighting when neccassary.

What are some strengths of yours?: I am good with a bow and dagger.

What makes you different from others?: I am unusually kind for a soldier, but very capable of fighting.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: You should accept me into the order because I am capable of fighting, cooking, and brewing.

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: I wish to be a well respected soldier in the order.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): I am a young human who grew up on a farm quite far away, I grew up teaching my younger sister how to cook and hunt, I have plenty of expereince with a bow. Recently my sister was killed and I soon joined the Celets, who had rules that were unfair and disrespectful. After a few months our general Ike left, me and Ash followed his foot steps, because we did not agree with the new rules set in place.

Talibar approaches the three people waiting for an answer. After reviewing the applications he emerges from his quarters. He looks to the three looking at him.

"Welcome to the Order. Brothers and Sister."

OOC:

MC Name: Overland98

Time-Zone: GMT +10

How much time can you be online per day?: I can be online up to 2 hours per day. 

How long have you been playing on the server?: I have been playing on this server since about mid May 2013. 

What past guilds have you been apart of?: I have not been a member of any guild fully.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: I have not held a leadership role on this server. 

How would you describe yourself?: I would think of myself as helpful if I know about the subject. I  do try to be friendly if possible. 

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: I currently do not have Skype.

Do you have a VA?: I do not have any VA's for my character.

IC:

Name: Devon Hunter Overland

Race: Human, Northerner 

Past Experience: I have little past experience in any weapons, aside from hunting with a bow. 

What are your skills?: I am adept in the use of the bow and in the craft of carving wood. I am not sure that the last skill is helpful, besides the creation of training weaponry and basic arrows.

What weapon do you prefer?: My weapon of choice is a bow. 

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Ever since I arrived in Anthos I have been without a home and without a job. I have had little opportunity to do anything to obtain Minas besides hunting and seek a place to be sheltered. I am also need of some friends as I have not seen my family or my friends since I lived in Kalos. 

What is your personality like?: I am quite shy to most people, but am friendly to those I know and have things in common with me regardless of their race. I try to avoid fighting whenever possible, preferring to run off or try to negotiate with the opposing party.  

What are some strengths of yours?: I enjoy the sport of archery and the craft of woodcarving. I believe that these are my strengths and wish to improve on them. I am not good with swords and prefer bows to them. I have little strength and prefer lighter jobs. 

What makes you different from others?: I don't know what makes me different from others, I think that I am better with a bow than some people, but on the other hand I am weaker than those who fight often. I think I am different than others

Why should we accept you into the Order?: I have little friends and have been looking for a place to get work and more friends that have things in common with me. I hope that I am also accepted to allow me to use my skills to an advantage rather than just to make Minas. 

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: I wish to just be a member of this order for now, I never considered myself a leader. 

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): I was born in Dresden, Hanseti twenty-six years ago where I spent my early childhood years. I later moved to Solace as my parents wished to learn to farm there in a warmer area. There I met a Elf child by the name of Sirame who later became my friend, he introduced me to archery and we used to compete with each other. While I was there, I refused to farm while I lived there and spent my days carving wooden objects and some small amounts of hunting. Once I was about nine years old I moved back to Dresden and my Elvish and his family came as well due to them farming on our land. I tried to work as a lumberjack as my parents used too, but I found it hard to do and commonly I couldn't get a good cut on the tree. Shortly after we all moved to Elysium were I stayed around my parents house until I was old enough to be by myself. At the age of about seventeen I moved to Kalos with my friend. I did many odd jobs there such as hunting and working in inns. Then finally I moved to Anthos without any of my family or friends. Which brings me to today where currently, I live in Salvus, homeless and I hunt for a small amount of Minas. 

I, Devon Hunter Overland, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

OOC:

MC Name: Overland98

Time-Zone: GMT +10

How much time can you be online per day?: I can be online up to 2 hours per day. 

How long have you been playing on the server?: I have been playing on this server since about mid May 2013. 

What past guilds have you been apart of?: I have not been a member of any guild fully.

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: I have not held a leadership role on this server. 

How would you describe yourself?: I would think of myself as helpful if I know about the subject. I  do try to be friendly if possible. 

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: I currently do not have Skype.

Do you have a VA?: I do not have any VA's for my character.

IC:

Name: Devon Hunter Overland

Race: Human, Northerner 

Past Experience: I have little past experience in any weapons, aside from hunting with a bow. 

What are your skills?: I am adept in the use of the bow and in the craft of carving wood. I am not sure that the last skill is helpful, besides the creation of training weaponry and basic arrows.

What weapon do you prefer?: My weapon of choice is a bow. 

Why do you wish to join the Order?: Ever since I arrived in Anthos I have been without a home and without a job. I have had little opportunity to do anything to obtain Minas besides hunting and seek a place to be sheltered. I am also need of some friends as I have not seen my family or my friends since I lived in Kalos. 

What is your personality like?: I am quite shy to most people, but am friendly to those I know and have things in common with me regardless of their race. I try to avoid fighting whenever possible, preferring to run off or try to negotiate with the opposing party.  

What are some strengths of yours?: I enjoy the sport of archery and the craft of woodcarving. I believe that these are my strengths and wish to improve on them. I am not good with swords and prefer bows to them. I have little strength and prefer lighter jobs. 

What makes you different from others?: I don't know what makes me different from others, I think that I am better with a bow than some people, but on the other hand I am weaker than those who fight often. I think I am different than others

Why should we accept you into the Order?: I have little friends and have been looking for a place to get work and more friends that have things in common with me. I hope that I am also accepted to allow me to use my skills to an advantage rather than just to make Minas. 

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: I wish to just be a member of this order for now, I never considered myself a leader. 

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): I was born in Dresden, Hanseti twenty-six years ago where I spent my early childhood years. I later moved to Solace as my parents wished to learn to farm there in a warmer area. There I met a Elf child by the name of Sirame who later became my friend, he introduced me to archery and we used to compete with each other. While I was there, I refused to farm while I lived there and spent my days carving wooden objects and some small amounts of hunting. Once I was about nine years old I moved back to Dresden and my Elvish and his family came as well due to them farming on our land. I tried to work as a lumberjack as my parents used too, but I found it hard to do and commonly I couldn't get a good cut on the tree. Shortly after we all moved to Elysium were I stayed around my parents house until I was old enough to be by myself. At the age of about seventeen I moved to Kalos with my friend. I did many odd jobs there such as hunting and working in inns. Then finally I moved to Anthos without any of my family or friends. Which brings me to today where currently, I live in Salvus, homeless and I hunt for a small amount of Minas. 

I, Devon Hunter Overland, hereby pledge my skills and my life to the advancement and support of the Nieric Order. I swear my loyalty to the Order and swear on the blood of my brothers and sisters, to serve faithfully and never leave the Order until the day I take my last breath. I shall abide by all the laws of the Order. If I violate these terms, so help me God.

Talibar walks out from his office and addresses the man.

"From your application I can see you may need some training. But I also see some good traits and potential from you. Congratulations brother."

*A hooded, short silhouette emerges from a hiding spot*

*he ghosts through the office dropping a note*

"If ye ever need spy or a thief remember to contact me. -Nobody"

*the infiltrator seems to have disappeared, skulking off*

*A hooded, short silhouette emerges from a hiding spot*

*he ghosts through the office dropping a note*

"If ye ever need spy or a thief remember to contact me. -Nobody"

*the infiltrator seems to have disappeared, skulking off*

Talibar looks at the figure run through and drop the note. He turns his attentions to the note reading it. After examining it he turns to where the figure want to. He shouts in that direction.

"Come back."

OOC:

MC Name: Mrcowcow77

Time-Zone: Eastern time

How much time can you be online per day?: 2-3 hours

How long have you been playing on the server?: One day

What past guilds have you been apart of?: None

Have you ever held a leadership role before?: Not on this server no

How would you describe yourself?: I would describe myself as someone who follows orders strictly but also knows when to relax a little.

Do you have a Skype? If so what is your name?: No

Do you have a VA?: No

IC:

Name: Roland Areni

Race: Human

Past Experience: Was only a simple tailor 

What are your skills?: I became very good with the bow as a teen and also very persuasive

What weapon do you prefer?: Bow

Why do you wish to join the Order?: I want to find a guild to help me integrate in the roleplaying on this server and the purpose of this guild whch is to cleanse the evil seems like a good backdrop to role play into

What is your personality like?: Humrous but hardworking

What are some strengths of yours?: I can follower orders and am very sociable with others and know how t get along with others also.

What makes you different from others?: I am humerous and I don't look to take a role that I personally want but the role that you need me to be.

Why should we accept you into the Order?: Because i am a hardworker who wants to have a good experience on the server and I know if I join this guild that will be possible. Also because I know th lore behind the server and intend and using it in my roleplaying

What position do you wish to achieve in the Order?: I hope to be a knight to serve the guild but to also not seek recognition for the work all i need is the satisfaction of cleansing the bad and treacherous away.

Tell us more about yourself (Biography): I am a young former apprentice tailor for my father. I had to hunt for the family after my father hurt his back you I became pretty handy with a bow. Eventually I grew dreary of the old, boring life back home and decided to move to Abresi to follow my dream of making my father proud.