A Return From Beyond The Silent North

Kanrath

Ivar felt a chill rome through his body as he read the entirety of the scroll. He gasped in the appropriate parts, shaking his head at the deaths. In his simple mind, it protected him from reading the full blow that this tragic tale provided. He was left speechless, not sure how to proceed. Turning around, he lumbered down the path to his home in Malinor, his eyes to the ground in thought.

"M-Monsters"

Alexandros carefully examines the contents of the scroll carefully, his eyes constantly swaying back and forth, seeing the scroll as another wonderful code to decrypt.

He then asks the innkeeper if he could gain temporary possession over it, and continues on back home, muttering somewhat nonsensical words.

Wulgehn, Wargoth of the Lur Clan, stands in front of one of the posts, reading over it with narrowed eyes. He pulls it from the board and brings it closer to his face. At certain points he ***** an eyebrow or snorts huffs in confusion. Upon completing the long account, Wulgehn lowers the paper and smiles to himself. These will be formidable foes for him and his brothers to hunt, quite certainly. He secures the paper back to the post once more with a dagger, so that other orcs might take notice. 

*Roy Chuckles as he remembers the man who told him the same story back in salvus*

"Hmm, I wonder.."

Ferris thinks to himself after reading the note "I think I may have to wonder out to the north to see these beasts myself."

Dionysius approaches one of the posts and slowly begins to read the letter. He looks up with a shocked once he has finished reading and thinks about what his fellow Roseman, Rick explained to him in the keep infirmary. He breathes in deeply, and lets out a frustrated "Ah, sh*t." and turns around to head back to the White Rose Keep.

*Von comes across this public documentation right after he suffered from a hangover, he quickly reads the results of the expedition and then rubs one of the many arrow wounds he has that appeared just recently.*

"Maybe it was fate that directed me away from such a horrible demise..."

*A note is pinned here*
To any who read this, I am Kha, I have reached the north and seek help,If you wonder how this was posted, I had a friend do it, I seek a companion or two, heck, the more the merrier! I will wait for all who wishes to join me by the Destroyed city. I shall leave in three to Four Elven days. Goodluck.

~Kha Rune, Delver

((Message me Via forums if you have questions. I'll be back in 2-3 days because of school))