The Cal'ek Warband (Independant Faction, protected base!)

Amagous

Yugi, only I was mentioned, with vague references about tyler and NoName.

Also, all the promotions happen at a party that we'll throw to celebrate our new found independence and freedom. We'll have to see if we can get everyone important for it on at once though.

Minecraft Name:Aegis_Wins

Character Name or Nickname:Journeyman_Seninoth

Race:Elf

Character age:126

Age in real life:13

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?:Yes

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?:Yes I do wish to serve them!

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?:Ninjahut

Minecraft Name: tesawa

Character Name or Nickname: tesawa

Race: Human

Character age: 23

Age in real life: 18

How could you bring honor to the Cal'ek warband?: I would follow the path of glory, and bring death to the enemies of the warband. In any interaction with those outside the warband, I would make sure to always abide by the rules of the land, and make sure that I am always courteous in my speech ((and not to mention always be a good RPer)). When given an order by my superiors, i would make sure to follow that order to the letter, even if I don't think i will enjoy the task, as to not bring dishonor upon the warband.

Why do you wish to serve the Cal'ek Warband and the people of Aegis?: I have traveled the lands, questing always to spill the blood of those that do wrong. I have met many people in my quest, and joined several guilds, but none of them seemed very active in doing good for the world. When I came across the warband, I was overjoyed. I think if I am accepted into the warband, It would be a great opportunity to not only spill the blood of wrongdoers, but also to bring glory to both myself and the warband.

Do you have a skype or steam account? If so, what is it?: steam account, gjlemonds

@ Aegis_Wins

Rejected for killing one of my men and being a horrible RP'er from what I heard of the incident.

@ tesawa

Accepted. Very well written application, and I have not heard anything that would speak against your character.

No one lead tesawa to the base yet. I want to meet him myself first, though that might be a few days seeing as my comp's currently broken and I can only use it in safe mode.

@ Aegis_Wins

Rejected for killing one of my men and being a horrible RP'er from what I heard of the incident.

@ tesawa

Accepted. Very well written application, and I have not heard anything that would speak against your character.

No one lead tesawa to the base yet. I want to meet him myself first, though that might be a few days seeing as my comp's currently broken and I can only use it in safe mode.

What about nate?

@ Amagous

Thank you for accepting me. I'd be glad to meet with you whenever you are available. Please send me a message here on the forums whenever your computer is working.

Regards,

tesawa

@ Amagous

Thank you for accepting me. I'd be glad to meet with you whenever you are available. Please send me a message here on the forums whenever your computer is working.

Regards,

tesawa

Change of plans. One of my men has informed me you randomly killed them with no RP, the only reason they didn't file a report is the respawn button went over the "You have been killed by" sentence.

I won't have;

Anyone who kills my men,

or

People who random kill without RP,

In my Warband.

You can find another guild.

If it was austinpowers999, then i honestly don't think that is fair. He attempted to have me baned for something i didn't do, with no form of proof. If you want to review my ban appeal for yourself, in which even Availer revoked my ban, then it is at http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12847-ban-appeal-for-tesawa/page__p__52196#entry52196.

I have done NOTHING to wrong anyone, other than one accidental killing which has already been taken care of. That man has absolutly no proof that I did ANTHING, because i didn't. You can message 0rpheus or gaiusmarius8 and ask them about my character, they will tell you that i've been a dedicated rper, and I am certainly no murderer. Please, give me a chance, and i swear you won't be sorry.

If it was austinpowers999, then i honestly don't think that is fair. He attempted to have me baned for something i didn't do, with no form of proof. If you want to review my ban appeal for yourself, in which even Availer revoked my ban, then it is at http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/12847-ban-appeal-for-tesawa/page__p__52196#entry52196.

I have done NOTHING to wrong anyone, other than one accidental killing which has already been taken care of. That man has absolutly no proof that I did ANTHING, because i didn't. You can message 0rpheus or gaiusmarius8 and ask them about my character, they will tell you that i've been a dedicated rper, and I am certainly no murderer. Please, give me a chance, and i swear you won't be sorry.

I trust my men. Perhaps in the future if I see your traits myself(and believe me, I will be watching), I might change my now. But since two other people reported you, one of them having evidence it was you and, despite being an "accident", absolutely no cause for it, I stand by my decision for now.

Aye, well, it is a trait of a good leader to trust his men. It is regretable that my name has been slandered, as it is preventing me from doing much both in game and on the forums, but maybe one day it will hold the weight it once did. I hope that you at least hold my application in consideration, as i have always been a dedicated rp'er and have had no previous problems. I wish I could think of a way to prove this. I respect your decision, and will bother you no further. However, if you do change your mind, and I do hope you do, you know where to contact me.

Aye, well, it is a trait of a good leader to trust his men. It is regretable that my name has been slandered, as it is preventing me from doing much both in game and on the forums, but maybe one day it will hold the weight it once did. I hope that you at least hold my application in consideration, as i have always been a dedicated rp'er and have had no previous problems. I wish I could think of a way to prove this. I respect your decision, and will bother you no further. However, if you do change your mind, and I do hope you do, you know where to contact me.

As I said, I'll be watching with many pairs of eyes, just as I watch everything else of interest to myself or the Warband.

As I said, I'll be watching with many pairs of eyes, just as I watch everything else of interest to myself or the Warband.

I do appreciate it. You won't be disapointed.