~+ The Mage's Guild +~

Heero

Gil'ead looks over to paper, reading every question to himself before answering. He takes out an inkwell and feather, and begins filling out the application, writing in his typical neat cursive...

Your name:

Gil'ead

Your age:

Around 250. I do not keep track as often as before.

Your race:

Mali'ame

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or as a Pilgrim?

I believe I shall be joining as a Pilgrim.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is:

Unfortunately no, I am not yet skilled in the magical arts nor am I being taught by any teacher.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?

Currently, none.

Additional notes:

I have already spoken to Crumera about my possible apprenticeship. He told me that I would be ready for an interview after his reforms were made, however, I was told he wasn't in a capable state of mind at the moment.

((

OOC

Minecraft name:  

Evilbanana5757

When did you join the server?

Over a year ago. It was sometime in May, 2012.

))

The Form:

Your Name:

Art Camoryn

Your Age:

Past my second century.

Your Race:

Elven.

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?:

I am a regent in the /other/ significant guild of Arcane Arts, but it is good to have connections in many places, no? I will join as a mage.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is:

The Mindlord Polgrath is my instructor, I am perfectly capable of progressing at a decent pace myself as well.

Arcanism, more specifically illusion.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

LeoWarrior14

When did you join the server?:

August 2012

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered:

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/87862-leowarrior14s-ma-rply-taught/

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier:

Illusion, tier 2.

))

Your Name: Haelphon Addechio Tarus

Your Age: 830

Your Race: Half Elf, Half Human

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Mage.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: Skilled in the natural arts, regarding trees and the likes of nature.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Druidic Control and Communion, former Cleric.

(( OOC:

MC Name: AcerBuddy

When did you join the server?: August 1st of 2011.

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: Grandfathered on both natural arts, however here is my clerical application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/62622-3-3-refs-haelphons-magetastic-application/?hl=%2Bhaelphon%26%2339%3Bs+%2Bmagic. I'd like to point out that there was no actual reasoning for the removal of my name from the Clerical List.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: Druidic Control Tier 4, Nature's Communion Tier 3.

))

-EDIT-

A lovely gentleman named Hosper cleared up the whole Clerical thing. Thank you Hosper!

Your Name: Garry Shortstraw

Your Age: 27

Your Race: Hobbit

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: I wish to join as a mage

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I am in the middle of teaching myself with the Help of a mage. ((I am Self teaching, but ICly being told what I should do))

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Oi am skilled in Earth Evocation.

(( OOC:

MC Name: Jaden568

When did you join the server?: About Nine months ago.

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/91120-garrys-ma-for-earth-evocation/?hl=garry

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: I am only still getting to tier 1, but I am nearly there-ish

))

Your Name:

Artemis Luciana

Your Age:

Your Race:

Human

Pilgrim

None at the moment. Would prefer to find a teacher willing to teach me the Dark Art of Necromancy.

None, but would look to become a skilled Necromancer someday.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

ghskilla

July 18, 2013

None.

None.

))

Your Name: Lucas

Your Age: 26

Your Race: Human

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Pilgrim

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: inown a book on magic and know the basics, nothing else

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? None

(( OOC:

MC Name: Minecraftmish

When did you join the server?: January 2nd 2013

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: NA

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: NA

))

((This application is used in RP and only available to the person I gave this to.))

Your Name:

Marlin

Your Age:

Your Race:

Human

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?

Pilgrim

I do not practice magic even though I do find it interesting, but I will participate in manual labour with the only thing I need is food and a place to sleep. I will do the cleaning, laundry, and the stocking of books. And note this...I went through hell mister not so nice freeze wizard, so know this...I have many talents not just cleaning so do not just think you can just throw me in the mud like a piece of trash. *Drawn on the bottom of the application*

Middle-Finger-Fuck-T-Shirts.jpg

To: Mean Wizard

N/A

(( OOC:

MC Name:

Loreq

September 2011

))

The Form:

Your Name:

Mythras Ardere

Your Age:

Around 230

Your Race:

Elf, Mali'ker

Mage, or more of a, not powerful mage.

My master, Richard Tarus is teaching me, but I also teach myself some things, and make theories, and etc... I currently work on perfecting my evocation.

Fire-Evocation

(( OOC:

MC Name:

PiercingDarkness

Just after Asulon was removed, when the temp maps began.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/91807-myths-updated-ma-new-teacher/

Fire-Evocation, tier 2.

))

Clud washes up on the shore of a nearby beach, his small raft in shambles. After a long, great journey Clud looks around finding himself back on the shores of Anthos. Examining himself up and down Clud thinks about his past for a moment. He's cheated, stolen, pilfered, lied, manipulated, plundered, and deceived his way out of more then a few odd situations. No, Clud doesn't see a point to it anymore, well at least not at this exact moment. Clud can always have a quick change of heart, but that's besides the point. Looking towards a new direction away from his past for now Clud finds himself in front of a billboard with more then a few opportunities. Mercenary this, guard position that, all of it is the same. Except there is this one elegantly written poster which catches Clud's eye. 

"T'em mages lookin' fer Pilgrim's eh? Maybe t'is is what I need..." Clud mutters to himself as he writes his slip for the box.

Oh the turning point in Clud's life. Or not. Depends on how he feels. 

Your Name: I be Clud, an’ none ot’er

Your Age: I ‘ave a few decades under me belt, well quite a few te be exact.

Your Race: Dwarf

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: I be ‘aving no skill in magic, I wish for t’e simple path o’ t’e Pilgrim.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: Like I be goin’ in as a mage.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? I be skilled in t’e magic o’ findin’ what not wants te be found, if t’at be magic.

(( OOC:

MC Name: Pudclud

When did you join the server?: About two years ago or so.

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: Not applicable.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: Not applicable.

))

Guest Grey

Your Name:

You may call me Drake.

Your Age:

57 years old.

Your Race:

Mali'Ker

As a student, as I do not master any arts of magic yet, but, I do wish to learn.

Not any yet.

N/A

(( OOC:

MC Name:

spartansoldier8

May 2012

Not any yet.

N/A

))

As Vlad is one day wandering without aim he notices the posters put up and smiles to himself as he walks over, taking an application and filling it out. "Finally, a thing to do.... this will be good. I think it will be good at least, might as well try." He mutters to himself as he put the application back into the container.

Your Name: Vlad Torch

Your Age: (Roughly) 27 Elven years.

Your Race: Elven.

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Pilgrim, though I wish to find a teacher in the future.

(( OOC:

MC Name: Erictorchlighter

When did you join the server?: Launch.

))

The Form:

Your Name: Gamil Irongut

Your Age: 450

Your Race: Dwarf

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Mage

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: Aye, ahm a foire mage.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Fire Evocation

(( OOC:

MC Name: spychicken956

When did you join the server?: About two years ago

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/91606-gamils-ma/

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: Fire Evocation, tier 2 almost 3.

))

Your Name: Endeavor

Your Age: 30

Your Race: Adunian (Human)

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: I wish to join as a Pilgrim but later I wish to become a mage.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: (Null)

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? (None)

(( OOC:

MC Name: c360

When did you join the server?:    In 2012 around this same time, in other words I've been on the server for about a year.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: (Null)

))

OOC: Before you go on to read this post, just a disclaimer as to why some of the responses written are simply copy and pasted over is because of the simple reason that forums are (insert horrid and tasteless/curse word here) and felt the need to crash at 5AM as I spent a good hour of my restless night writing this. So once again, apologies for everyone not getting their own custom message, blame the forums as this whole ordeal was a huge blow to my motivation to write and I somehow manage to re-write a majority of this post as well as shift threw the pages of application to try and recall which ones I had accepted.

Archmage Crumena wandered from bullitin board to bulliten board. Seeking out the locations in which advertisements and a box holding the application of the Mage's Guild had been errected. Collection stacks upon stacks of applications as he shifted from one location to another. Slowly amassing more and more weight in his rucksack as he countined his travels. Purchasing a room within a quaint inn corasponding to the city of which board he had been visiting at the time. Instead of submitting himself to yet another restless night of tossing and turning, he set himself nearby the dim glow of a candle, reading over the applications as he made numerous mental notations. Discarding a few to the rooms he stayed in as he kept the ones which had perked his interest.

As his travels came to an end, retrieve the last stack from Kal'Azgoth, the Archmage swiftly made his way to return to the toasty college of Wyverwyn Hold. He traversed the steps to the college with haste, set on finally returning to his beloved home and pampering himself in the confines of his home.

Upon finally returning to his quarters, he retrieved the mountians of applications as he placed it before his aged oak-wood desk. Changing into a more pleasurable set of clothing as he sat himself. Unsealing a new vat of red ink as he began to sort through the contents of his desk. Begining to script a series of letters, all addressed to the numerous applicants who had applied to join the ranks of his Guild.

As the hours rolled by, a blizzard had unfolded. Not a strange occurrence to the frosty Wyverwyn Hold. As the Elf concluded writing to the applicants and placing the wax before the letters, he rang for the assistance of one of the current Pilgrims of the college. To the call came a petite Halfling with messy dark-brown hair.

"These,"

The Archmage said in a tiresome tone, gesturing to the lack of sealed letters upon his desk.

"Await the end of the storm and prepare the messenger animals. Send them out with the letters to the postal offices and aviaries of Anthos."

With a meek nod, the Halfling curled his tiny fingers around the stack of letters. Waddling away as he whistled a merry tone as he walked to the mail-room of the college. The small being continued his tone, attaching small canisters and pouches filled with an assortment of meats and other foods for the animals. Later attaching devices of different sizes and appearances; all holstering the letters to be sent. Dangling a small scented trinket which related to their corresponding region before each animal's snout, nose and face. Tuning them to their destination.

And thus, in a great mad dash of fur, fuzz, and feathers, the animals embarked on their journey of Anthos. Scouring d the land as they rushed to meet their destination. Crossing streams, mountain ranges, forests, and other regions alike. All making their way to deliver their letters and return to the Hold.

Addressed to Mr. Aislinn

Your Name:

"Aislinn."

Your Age:

"38."

Your Race:

"High Elf."

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?

"Pilgrim."

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is.

"None."

"None."

To Mr. Aislinn,

With great pleasure I write to you, yet due to constraints on time I shall

be short in this rather quick message. Your application of up-taking a

Pilgrimage within the Hold of Wyverwyn has be accepted to an extent.

Before your acceptance can be finalized, I would like to request a

meeting between yourself and I to discuss the terms of your Pilgrimage.

Sincerely, Archmage Crumena V. Illwindior.

Addressed to Mr. Salazar

The Form:

Your Name: Salazar

Your Age: 127

Your Race: High Elf

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Pilgrim

If

joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the

magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I do not have any skill

regarding magic but I do spend much time in the libraries of Malinor

researching the various properties and applications of magic.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? None.

(( OOC:

MC Name: Origin_Lark

When did you join the server?: Something Something 2011

To Mr. Salazar,

Addressed to Mr. Arzota Kameki

-Arzota, sitting in his study fills out a form and sends it off, figuring he may as well be involved in what his teacher was-

*~*~The Form~*~*

Your Name:
Arzota Kameki

Your Age:
121 at time of writing.

Your Race:
Mali'ker

I would prefer to join as a mage.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is.:
I would consider myself skilled yes, as well as being taught on and off in the arts of evocation.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?:

((Below this question appears to be a sizable hole burnt into the paper in a perfect circle))

Currently the evocation of igne

((OOC: ))

MC Name:
Arzota

September 23rd, 2012

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs:
That would be > HERE <

Fire Evocation, Tier 2

To Mr. Arzota Kameki,

It has been numerous moons since we had last spoken. I still await the completion of your quest and I urge you to venture to the college of Wyverwyn Hold to discuss the state of your quest. That is unless you have fallen to tragedy and came to that of the hands of the hordes of the North or the packs of the demons of the South. Once more, I urge you if you are in moderate health to speak with myself.

Addressed to Madam Alandri

Alandri giggles, looking the poster over intently. She licks her lips slowly,

her canines shining as she bites them down on her bottom lip. Quickly

she scribbles in the application, her hand writing not what it used to

be clearly.

Your Name:

Alandri

Your Age:

Your Race:

Mali'ame

Mage

Water evocation

Water evocation

(( OOC:

MC Name:

cruzazul8

Last July

Water evocation: T4 Fjarriauga magic: T2

To Madam Alandri,

As to keep this short due as I am sure your time is something of value and I have not much to waste on dwelling on one application when there be more to shift through, send letter to the Mage's Guild's aviary to the that of the one in Kal'Azgoth to schedule an appointment between the two of us in-regards to your enrollment into the college.

Addressed to Mr. Nito

Nito sits at his desk in his home, quickly filling out the form before sending it back to the mages guild.

~The Form~

Your Name:

Nito

Your Age:

Your Race:

High Elf

For now I look to join as a pilgrim however I shall soon start my studies in the magical arts.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

MrGreene_HD

A year and two months ago.

))

To Mr. Nito,

Addressed to Mr. Joeseph Sparda

The Form:

Your Name:

Joe(seph) Sparda

Your Age:

Your Race:

Elf

I wish to join as a Mage.

I have gotten the grips of the magical art I study... Somewhat swiftly.

The art of Conjuration.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

Joe_Blackman

Around May 2012.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/77734-awaiting-referencesjoe-blackmans-ma-3rd-attempt/

Conjuration - Tier 2

))

To  Mr. Joeseph Sparda,

Your application as come to a surprise to me. Conjuration. An art that has long been thought to be lost to the decaying sands of time. Or so I believed. I used to associate myself in a skilled Conjurationist so I shall be reviewing your application as I am one of the few in the Mage's Guild who still process some knowledge of this fallen art. Please contact myself to arrange for a time and date were we may converge on the matter of your enrollment into the Guild.

Addressed to Mr. Leap Hikaru

Your Name:Leap Hikaru

Your Age:19

Your Race:Human

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?:I wish to join as a Pilgrim.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is:I am currently not being taught the magical arts by anyone.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in?N/A

(( OOC:

MC Name:leap1

When did you join the server?:About February this year.

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered:n/a

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier:N/A

To Mr. Leap Hikaru,

Addressed to Madam Resia Los'iirae

Your Name: Resia Los'iirae

Your Age: 199

Your Race: High Elf 

Fire Evocation 

OOC:

MC Name: LolitaDoll

When did you join the server?: November 2011

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: Fire Evocation (T4)

To Madam Resia Los'iirae,

As a fellow Pryomancer, I shall be reviewing your application to the Mage's Guild. If you are still seeking to join the Guild, please contact myself to schedule an appointment with myself to discuss your enrollment into the college.

Addressed to Mr. Richard Tarus

Richard sighs, finally deciding to apply.

The Form:

Your Name:

Richard Tarus

Your Age:

Around 150-160.

Your Race:

Elven, 1/4th Adunian

Mage

I am skilled in the magical arts, yes.

Fire and Electricity Evocation.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

Lanader

September 19th, 2011

Grandfathered in for Fire, technically grandfathered for electricity.

T5 Fire Evoker Teacher

T5 Electrical Evoker Teacher

))

To Mr. Richard Tarus,

A shock it is to see the likes of a renowned Arcanist such as yourself to emerge in the mitts of this seemingly endless stack of papers. As a fellow man of magic, you should be aware that no matter how I may string a series of words they prove nothing in our line of work. I urge you to contact myself and discuss your acceptance into the Mage's Guild.

Addressed to Madam Vex

Your Name:

Vex

Your Age:

Your Race:

Elf

Pilgrim

I'm not yet a mage.

I'm studying fire, but have no magical capabilities regarding it.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

TheFireAce (Alt: Treyshark)

May, 03, 2013

))

To Madam Vex,

Addressed to Mr. Gil'ead

Gil'ead looks over to paper, reading every question to himself before

answering. He takes out an inkwell and feather, and begins filling out

the application, writing in his typical neat cursive...

Your name:

Gil'ead

Your age:

Around 250. I do not keep track as often as before.

Your race:

Mali'ame

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or as a Pilgrim?

I believe I shall be joining as a Pilgrim.

Unfortunately no, I am not yet skilled in the magical arts nor am I being taught by any teacher.

Currently, none.

Additional notes:

I

have already spoken to Crumera about my possible apprenticeship. He

told me that I would be ready for an interview after his reforms were

made, however, I was told he wasn't in a capable state of mind at the

moment.

((

OOC

Minecraft name:  

Evilbanana5757

When did you join the server?

Over a year ago. It was sometime in May, 2012.

))

To Mr. Gil'ead,

I am pleased to see you are still seeking to join the ranks of the college. Seek myself one last to so we may finalize your acceptance into the Mage's Guild.

Addressed to Mr. Art Camoryn

The Form:

Your Name:

Art Camoryn

Your Age:

Past my second century.

Your Race:

Elven.

I

am a regent in the /other/ significant guild of Arcane Arts, but it is

good to have connections in many places, no? I will join as a mage.

The Mindlord Polgrath is my instructor, I am perfectly capable of progressing at a decent pace myself as well.

Arcanism, more specifically illusion.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

LeoWarrior14

August 2012

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/87862-leowarrior14s-ma-rply-taught/

Illusion, tier 2.

))

To Mr. Art Camoryn,

Due to the current status of the Delvers and the possibility of war erupting within their land-borders and at the hands of Malinor and possibly other states and/or nations, myself and the other Archmages have come under the agreement to put your application on hold until the matters have been resolved by our eyes.

Addressed to Mr. Haelphon Addechio Tarus

Your Name: Haelphon Addechio Tarus

Your Age: 830

Your Race: Half Elf, Half Human

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Mage.

If

magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: Skilled in the natural

arts, regarding trees and the likes of nature.

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Druidic Control and Communion, former Cleric.

(( OOC:

MC Name: AcerBuddy

When did you join the server?: August 1st of 2011.

If

applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless

grandfathered: Grandfathered on both natural arts, however here is my

clerical application: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/62622-3-3-refs-haelphons-magetastic-application/?hl=%2Bhaelphon%26%2339%3Bs+%2Bmagic. I'd like to point out that there was no actual reasoning for the removal of my name from the Clerical List.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: Druidic Control Tier 4, Nature's Communion Tier 3.

))

-EDIT-

A lovely gentleman named Hosper cleared up the whole Clerical thing. Thank you Hosper!

To Mr. Haelphon Addechio Tarus,

Upon reading through records within the college of Wyverwyn's library, you name has appeared as a past member of the Mage's Guild. With that, I would like for you to reply to this letter so we may discuss this at a time which suits you.

Addressed to Mr. Artemis Luciana

Your Name:

Artemis Luciana

Your Age:

Your Race:

Human

Pilgrim

None at the moment. Would prefer to find a teacher willing to teach me the Dark Art of Necromancy.

None, but would look to become a skilled Necromancer someday.

(( OOC:

MC Name:

ghskilla

July 18, 2013

None.

None.

))

To Mr. Artemis Luciana,

-The following is stamped in place of actual writing. The text appears to glow a harsh red, most likely induced under magic or some other type of spell-carft.-

We DO NOT condone the use of Necromancy or other

Dark Arts due to international laws which prohibit

the advancement, study and practice of such arts

and thus this applicant has been forwarded

to the leaders of nations and other authorities to

deal with such crime.

Denied.

Addressed to Mr. Garry Shortstraw

Your Name: Garry Shortstraw

Your Age: 27

Your Race: Hobbit

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: I wish to join as a mage

If

magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: I am in the middle of

teaching myself with the Help of a mage. ((I am Self teaching, but ICly

being told what I should do))

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? Oi am skilled in Earth Evocation.

(( OOC:

MC Name: Jaden568

When did you join the server?: About Nine months ago.

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/91120-garrys-ma-for-earth-evocation/?hl=garry

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: I am only still getting to tier 1, but I am nearly there-ish

))

To Mr. Garry Shortstraw,

be short in this rather quick message. Your application of enrollment within

the Hold of Wyverwyn has be accepted to an extent.

Addressed to Mr. Marlin

((This application is used in RP and only available to the person I gave this to.))

Your Name:

Marlin

Your Age:

Your Race:

Human

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?

Pilgrim

I do not practice magic even though I do find it interesting, but I will

participate in manual labour with the only thing I need is food and a

place to sleep. I will do the cleaning, laundry, and the stocking of

books. And note this...I went through hell mister not so nice freeze

wizard, so know this...I have many talents not just cleaning so do not

just think you can just throw me in the mud like a piece of trash.

*Drawn on the bottom of the application*

Middle-Finger-Fuck-T-Shirts.jpg

To: Mean Wizard

N/A

(( OOC:

MC Name:

Loreq

September 2011

))

To Mr. Martin,

I write to you with great concern as to why you applicant was located within the midts of the college partially wet and frozen over. And more so as to the 'mean wizard' you spoke of within your applicant. I would appreciate a respond entitling the events which had occurred to leave such a spiteful applicant and to possibly punish one of the members of the Guild for such rude conduct. As for the status of your applicant, it is still under review and another letter shall return soon stating either your acceptance or denial of your Pilgrimage.

Addressed to Mr. Mythras Ardere

The Form:

Your Name:

Mythras Ardere

Your Age:

Around 230

Your Race:

Elf, Mali'ker

Mage, or more of a, not powerful mage.

My

master, Richard Tarus is teaching me, but I also teach myself some

things, and make theories, and etc... I currently work on perfecting my

evocation.

Fire-Evocation

(( OOC:

MC Name:

PiercingDarkness

Just after Asulon was removed, when the temp maps began.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/91807-myths-updated-ma-new-teacher/

Fire-Evocation, tier 2.

))

To Mr. Mythras Ardere,

be short in this rather quick message. Your application of enrollment within

meeting between yourself and I to discuss this further.

Addressed to Mr. Clud

Clud washes up on the shore of a nearby beach, his small raft in shambles.

After a long, great journey Clud looks around finding himself back on

the shores of Anthos. Examining himself up and down Clud thinks about

his past for a moment. He's cheated, stolen, pilfered, lied,

manipulated, plundered, and deceived his way out of more then a few odd

situations. No, Clud doesn't see a point to it anymore, well at least

not at this exact moment. Clud can always have a quick change of heart,

but that's besides the point. Looking towards a new direction away from

his past for now Clud finds himself in front of a billboard with more

then a few opportunities. Mercenary this, guard position that, all of it

is the same. Except there is this one elegantly written poster which

catches Clud's eye. 

"T'em mages lookin' fer Pilgrim's eh? Maybe t'is is what I need..." Clud mutters to himself as he writes his slip for the box.

Oh the turning point in Clud's life. Or not. Depends on how he feels. 

To Mr. Clud,

Before your acceptance can be finalized, I urge you to venture to Wyverwyn Hold

immediately to speak with myself.

Addressed to Mr. Vlad Torch

As Vlad is one day wandering without aim he notices the posters put up and

smiles to himself as he walks over, taking an application and filling

it out. "Finally, a thing to do.... this will be good. I think it will

be good at least, might as well try." He mutters to himself as he put

the application back into the container.

Your Name: Vlad Torch

Your Age: (Roughly) 27 Elven years.

Your Race: Elven.

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: Pilgrim, though I wish to find a teacher in the future.

(( OOC:

MC Name: Erictorchlighter

When did you join the server?: Launch.

))

To Mr. Vlad Torch,

Addressed to Mr. Gamil Irongut

The Form:

Your Name: Gamil Irongut

Your Age: 450

Your Race: Dwarf

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: Aye, ahm a foire mage.

(( OOC:

MC Name: spychicken956

When did you join the server?: About two years ago

If applying as a mage, link any currently approved MAs unless grandfathered: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/91606-gamils-ma/

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: Fire Evocation, tier 2 almost 3.

))

To Mr. Vlad Torch,

be short in this rather quick message. Your application of joining

meeting between yourself and I to further discuss this.

Addressed to Mr. Endeavor

Your Name: Endeavor

Your Age: 30

Your Race: Adunian (Human)

Are you wishing to join the college as a Mage, or a Pilgrim?: I wish to join as a Pilgrim but later I wish to become a mage.

If joining as a mage, clarify on if you are currently skilled in the magical arts, or being taught by someone who is: (Null)

What affinity of magic are you skilled in? (None)

(( OOC:

MC Name: c360

When did you join the server?:    In 2012 around this same time, in other words I've been on the server for about a year.

If applying as a mage, list your magic type and tier: (Null)

))

To Mr. Endeavor,