The Shad'rin (With New Shiny Lore)

Samsan99

MC User Name: jojoma11

In Game Name: Asgorath Spellsword

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though)

Asgorath's life, although short, began in pitiful conditions. He grew up on the Streets of Abresi, holding a dagger in one hand and a book in the other. He was a beggar from early life to his teenaged years, studying anything he could get his hands on. he would use coins he was able to scrounge for purchasing books and journals on famous alchemists and inventors. He was finally able to pull himself out of debt and suffering into the role of the leader of the Golden aged rebellion, thanks to his deceased father, whom he never met. as he began to realize the fight was useless, he disbanded his father's guild and fought with the Nieric Order until he left because of the absolute hatred of the Flays. He realized that the Nierics' mission statement proved them to be untrue as they watvched the Flays destroy the kingdom with corruption and hate. He joined an alchemical guild, and then tried to make his own guild to fight the undead. When that failed, he directs his intentions to destroying the Flays, and is joining this guild.

Your Specialty: (Such as some everyday skills or combat skills)

"I specialize in inventing unique and efficient forms of weaponry and Armor. I have extensive experience with these weapons and am able to make blueprints and mass produce them if needed. I also have a small knowledge of Alchemy, and an Ambition to learn the arcane arts. Some weapons I have include the chain whip, and the spiked shield.

What is your character Alignment?

Chaotic Good

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?:

MC User Name: ttfking

In Game Name: James Arthur

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though):

James' city in which he lived when he was young was attacked and destroyed. Everyone he held dear was eliminated from this world, he had nothing but a map and a note that his father gave him. The map showed the way to Anthos, but before he set sail he went out to receive special training to avenge his city's fall and to prevent the destruction he was witnessed. He has know arrived in Anthos and seeks out a new life.

Your Specialty: (Such as some everyday skills or combat skills): Bow precision, longsword fighting, crossbow precision, accuracy with tomahawk/throwing knives.

What is your character Alignment?: Lawful Good

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: Minor for 1a

MC User Name: Helihat (Hex37 is my main, Hi!)

In Game Name: Helga Witherrod

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though) Helga grew up on a pig farm, and she had a lot of bacon. A LOT of bacon. Helga, today, weighs easily 300 pounds.

Your Specialty:Cooking, Consumption and the laws of momentum.

What is your character Alignment?: Lawful Neutral

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: No VA, though she might get one for Cannibalism.

MC User Name: Kaon853

In Game Name: Spider

Character Bio: Too long.

Your Specialty: Quite capable with shortbows, warhammers, and knives. Good climber and is more agile than the average person. Knows basic survival skills.

Character Alignment: Neutral Good

Do you have a VA? If so, what evils?: 1a.

MC User Name: jojoma11

In Game Name: Asgorath Spellsword

Asgorath's life, although short, began in pitiful conditions. He grew up on the Streets of Abresi, holding a dagger in one hand and a book in the other. He was a beggar from early life to his teenaged years, studying anything he could get his hands on. he would use coins he was able to scrounge for purchasing books and journals on famous alchemists and inventors. He was finally able to pull himself out of debt and suffering into the role of the leader of the Golden aged rebellion, thanks to his deceased father, whom he never met. as he began to realize the fight was useless, he disbanded his father's guild and fought with the Nieric Order until he left because of the absolute hatred of the Flays. He realized that the Nierics' mission statement proved them to be untrue as they watvched the Flays destroy the kingdom with corruption and hate. He joined an alchemical guild, and then tried to make his own guild to fight the undead. When that failed, he directs his intentions to destroying the Flays, and is joining this guild.

"I specialize in inventing unique and efficient forms of weaponry and Armor. I have extensive experience with these weapons and am able to make blueprints and mass produce them if needed. I also have a small knowledge of Alchemy, and an Ambition to learn the arcane arts. Some weapons I have include the chain whip, and the spiked shield.

Chaotic Good

MC User Name: ttfking

In Game Name: James Arthur

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though):

James' city in which he lived when he was young was attacked and destroyed. Everyone he held dear was eliminated from this world, he had nothing but a map and a note that his father gave him. The map showed the way to Anthos, but before he set sail he went out to receive special training to avenge his city's fall and to prevent the destruction he was witnessed. He has know arrived in Anthos and seeks out a new life.

Your Specialty: (Such as some everyday skills or combat skills): Bow precision, longsword fighting, crossbow precision, accuracy with tomahawk/throwing knives.

What is your character Alignment?: Lawful Good

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: Minor for 1a

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though) Helga grew up on a pig farm, and she had a lot of bacon. A LOT of bacon. Helga, today, weighs easily 300 pounds.

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: No VA, though she might get one for Cannibalism.

MC User Name: Kaon853

In Game Name: Spider

Character Bio: Too long.

Your Specialty: Quite capable with shortbows, warhammers, and knives. Good climber and is more agile than the average person. Knows basic survival skills.

Character Alignment: Neutral Good

Do you have a VA? If so, what evils?: 1a.

((Me and kwak will try to get to all of you today if you can jump on TS than down our channel would help aswell ))

[That was the most disturbing clump of sentences I have ever read.]

MC User Name: PiercingDarkness

In Game Name: Mythras Ardere.

Mythras as born in Ravenhold, he was one of the many forced out from Iblee's Wrath, and moved to the Verge, and then to Asulon, and now Anthos. He's currently learning the Arcane Art of Fire-Evocation, and is a journeyman in his art. ((Tier 2))
 Fire-Evocation, I'm pretty good with this Arcane Art.
 So far, neutral, but he will do things for the greater good if he feels the need.
I'm willing to write many kinds of V.A's. But currently, I have a mini-v.a for minor thievery. 

MC User Name: Youdude

In Game Name: Felannus Flin

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though): ((Ill shorten it, im a lazy ass))

Felannus was mistreated as a child, only comfort he had was engineering, grew 'really' good at it, Traveled to Gallmore, became head engineer there, and Captain of the Cerberus. (there He got slightly mad... Thanks Vierna!) He decided he has had enough of that life, started training combat, joined the delvers, By chance stumbled upon Aslinn trying to assasinate Calitlilie, and prevented that. He probably also Saved Stave's life, but that wasn't intended... He then was in the battle, and killed an antag.

Your Specialty:

Engineering... Combat... Insulting.

What is your character Alignment?:  Chaotic Good

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: Nope. If required, i will get one though.

MC User Name: PiercingDarkness

In Game Name: Mythras Ardere.

Mythras as born in Ravenhold, he was one of the many forced out from Iblee's Wrath, and moved to the Verge, and then to Asulon, and now Anthos. He's currently learning the Arcane Art of Fire-Evocation, and is a journeyman in his art. ((Tier 2))
 Fire-Evocation, I'm pretty good with this Arcane Art.
 So far, neutral, but he will do things for the greater good if he feels the need.
I'm willing to write many kinds of V.A's. But currently, I have a mini-v.a for minor thievery. 

MC User Name: Youdude

In Game Name: Felannus Flin

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though): ((Ill shorten it, im a lazy ass))

Felannus was mistreated as a child, only comfort he had was engineering, grew 'really' good at it, Traveled to Gallmore, became head engineer there, and Captain of the Cerberus. (there He got slightly mad... Thanks Vierna!) He decided he has had enough of that life, started training combat, joined the delvers, By chance stumbled upon Aslinn trying to assasinate Calitlilie, and prevented that. He probably also Saved Stave's life, but that wasn't intended... He then was in the battle, and killed an antag.

Your Specialty:

Engineering... Combat... Insulting.

What is your character Alignment?:  Chaotic Good

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: Nope. If required, i will get one though.

(( Rp with both you and it was all good and fun :) we will join you guys asap ))

MC User Name:

ghskilla

In Game Name:

Vasily Patchenko

Vasily Patchenko was born in a poor family of five, always hungry, and always at the mercy of the tax collectors. At the age of five, Vasily was taken to the streets with his brothers, as his parents could not pay for their home anymore, and it was seized from them. For his whole childhood, Vasily looked to survive in the streets by becoming a cunning and devious person, looking to steal from and con innocents and even out-wit other criminals. A tough life in the streets molded the young Vasily, his greed for things he never had outgrowing his morals. He eventually left his brothers for themselves, and soon after Vasily started to make actual profit as he only paid for his own survival.

In his teenage years the youngest member of the Patchenko family became the richest, as he stole more and more from people around his town and sold the belongings to the underground trade. He gambled, he conned, he lied, he looted, and he fought. His daily routine of looting homes caused him to stumble upon a noble's personal armory, deep within the confines of the owner's bedroom. Up on the wall, there was a gold-trimmed steel Rapier, ready for the taking. Vasily smiled as he went back to the inn, happy with his own personal prize. He would never sell this weapon, and instead train with it every day in his small rented room. Vasily went hunting with the weapon, getting injured by a large bear at his first try, leaving a giant scar in his left hand, the hand he uses to wield the weapon. Over the course of three years Vasily had trained himself to become adept with the weapon, while looting homes, though not as much as he did before he found the weapon. Satisfied with his wealth and his skill with the weapon, the eighteen-year-old Vasily headed for the libraries.

Deep within the library of every major city he was in Vasily sat and read. Read tales of magics and sorcery, from Conjuration to Necromancy, to myths and legends, and then academic education such as mathematics and language. For years he studied and read to keep his intelligence up to par with others his age, until he decided he had learned enough. To this day Vasily still visits the libraries, but he does not spend too long in there, only taking out any peculiar book and keeping it in hand.

Vasily still loots and studies at his current age of twenty-five, but not as often as he did as a youth. However, his time in study has caused him to become informed of the powers of mages from past and present. This caused him to grow a deep desire for power, and knowing he has solved his own personal need for wealth, Vasily foolishly thought he could easily find a way to harness the power of the arcane arts, specifically, the power to drain life forces...

Agile and quick.

Good at looting homes, stealing, and conning.

Adept with a rapier.

Intelligent.

Lying.

Neutral Evil

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon )

Minor Evils 1a and 4b.

(Note, I'll get 3a.)

(( Any questions feel free to send me a PM and i ask that every one that applies please message me your skype so i can add you. ))

MC User Name:

ghskilla

In Game Name:

Vasily Patchenko

Vasily Patchenko was born in a poor family of five, always hungry, and always at the mercy of the tax collectors. At the age of five, Vasily was taken to the streets with his brothers, as his parents could not pay for their home anymore, and it was seized from them. For his whole childhood, Vasily looked to survive in the streets by becoming a cunning and devious person, looking to steal from and con innocents and even out-wit other criminals. A tough life in the streets molded the young Vasily, his greed for things he never had outgrowing his morals. He eventually left his brothers for themselves, and soon after Vasily started to make actual profit as he only paid for his own survival.

In his teenage years the youngest member of the Patchenko family became the richest, as he stole more and more from people around his town and sold the belongings to the underground trade. He gambled, he conned, he lied, he looted, and he fought. His daily routine of looting homes caused him to stumble upon a noble's personal armory, deep within the confines of the owner's bedroom. Up on the wall, there was a gold-trimmed steel Rapier, ready for the taking. Vasily smiled as he went back to the inn, happy with his own personal prize. He would never sell this weapon, and instead train with it every day in his small rented room. Vasily went hunting with the weapon, getting injured by a large bear at his first try, leaving a giant scar in his left hand, the hand he uses to wield the weapon. Over the course of three years Vasily had trained himself to become adept with the weapon, while looting homes, though not as much as he did before he found the weapon. Satisfied with his wealth and his skill with the weapon, the eighteen-year-old Vasily headed for the libraries.

Deep within the library of every major city he was in Vasily sat and read. Read tales of magics and sorcery, from Conjuration to Necromancy, to myths and legends, and then academic education such as mathematics and language. For years he studied and read to keep his intelligence up to par with others his age, until he decided he had learned enough. To this day Vasily still visits the libraries, but he does not spend too long in there, only taking out any peculiar book and keeping it in hand.

Vasily still loots and studies at his current age of twenty-five, but not as often as he did as a youth. However, his time in study has caused him to become informed of the powers of mages from past and present. This caused him to grow a deep desire for power, and knowing he has solved his own personal need for wealth, Vasily foolishly thought he could easily find a way to harness the power of the arcane arts, specifically, the power to drain life forces...

Agile and quick.

Good at looting homes, stealing, and conning.

Adept with a rapier.

Intelligent.

Lying.

Neutral Evil

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon )

Minor Evils 1a and 4b.

(Note, I'll get 3a.)

(( Any questions feel free to send me a PM and i ask that every one that applies please message me your skype so i can add you. ))

(( Ill send you a bird in game soon ))

MC User Name:warlord212

In Game Name:Yoshitada Sato

Summary: Yoshitada is an Heir of one of the 4 great Eastern clans. He was trained by his clan, and taught how to be ruthless, and skilled. His Father died because of his mistake, and now he seeks to redeem himself.

Easterner Hand to Hand combat. Easterner weapons, Katana, Naginata, Yumi Bow, Yami Spear. I am also a Blacksmith, and a merchant.

What is your character Alignment?Lawful Neutral

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon )

None so far, but I will probably get 1a and 3a or so.

MC User Name:warlord212

In Game Name:Yoshitada Sato

Summary: Yoshitada is an Heir of one of the 4 great Eastern clans. He was trained by his clan, and taught how to be ruthless, and skilled. His Father died because of his mistake, and now he seeks to redeem himself.

Easterner Hand to Hand combat. Easterner weapons, Katana, Naginata, Yumi Bow, Yami Spear. I am also a Blacksmith, and a merchant.

What is your character Alignment?Lawful Neutral

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon )

None so far, but I will probably get 1a and 3a or so.

(( accepted ill send a bird soon :) ))

MC User Name: RocketHaul

In Game Name: Cheesecake the Zombie

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though) N/A

Cannot be killed, with super healing powers and glowing mushrooms growing from his neck. However, he only walks forwards in a straight line and is unable to attack anyone.

What is your character Alignment? Neutral.

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon ) No.

MC User Name: RocketHaul

In Game Name: Cheesecake the Zombie

Character Bio:((Optional, Would good too post though) N/A

Cannot be killed, with super healing powers and glowing mushrooms growing from his neck. However, he only walks forwards in a straight line and is unable to attack anyone.

What is your character Alignment? Neutral.

Do you have a VA? if so what, for what evils?: ( Note getting 3.a is advised as our god is a deamon ) No.

(( haha we have a new base now ill get you added to the perms.))