Glacial Guards {Vaerhaven Guards}

FalconByte

*In various lands and towns a parchment with a colorful painting hangs.*

J9A2rSS.jpg
*To the side of it is a note with lots of writing on it*

Glacial Guards

What are the Glacial Guards:

They are the Guards of the Hold of VaerHaven in the Dwarven lands, and as well the armed force. Their duty is to protect the citizens of VaerHaven and of the Kingdom of Urguan, keeping safe the forests and the frozen lakes which reside in the snow mountains.

What the Glacial Guards do:

The Glacial Guards' main job is the protection of the Hold of VaerHaven, but it's duties go beyond that. They also assist in protecting the kingdom, helping the dwarven legion in battle. As to train and to protect, expeditions, hunts and patrols shall be done, the Glacial Guards shall be the best in cold conditions. To safely and effectively do this, the Glacial Guards are trained in VaerHaven to hold long reach weapons, and hand to hand combat, as well as endurance and stamina training.

What are the Glacial Guards' beliefs:

Above all else they believe in the gift that life is, and try their hardest to protect it for all others, this even includes those who break the laws, and even those to take away life from others. They also belief that the laws and rules exist to protect the residents and the people, and as such the enforcement of the laws should not take priority over the safety of someone.

What are the ranks of the Glacial Guards:

SnowFlakes - The new recruits, untrained, unprepared to fight in the cold lands. Not allowed to draw a weapon on residents or members of the Kingdom without permission from someone of higher rank. They receive a pay of 50 minas an eleven week, a place to rest and food.

IcePikes - Those who stand out of the ordinary, excellent fighters who uphold the right mind. They have the duty to think of the best course of action to a situation, and lead their fellow members through the safest route to accomplish their task. Receiving a pay of 150 minas, they also receive the best armor and weapons available. They are  also granted the title of Ice which they may use as a formal title.

Frosts - Those who have special positions in the Glacial Guards. They are given the Title Frost and can use it a a formal title or even take it as there second name.They may lead the guards, performs special operations, evaluate the others and even train. Payment for this rank varies, and they own a house in the hold of VaerHaven.

Frost Commander - the Commander of the Glacial Guards, the hold the title of Frost and can assume it as their first name, they normally hold the position as Frost Commander till death or they become too weak to hold the position.

Who the Glacial Guards accept as members:

Those who seek to join the Glacial Guards can be of any race, if they are loyal to the Hold of VaerHaven and to the Dwarven Kingdom. They can not be wanted men in both the Kingdom of Urguan nor in any of it's allied states. Those that feel normally angry shall not be accepted, or shall soon be removed after joining.

How can you tell if someone is a Glacial Guard:

Glacial Guards use an uniform fit for the cold environment they work at, armored warm robes of white color. On their chest they were a badge with their rank.

Uniform
http://i.imgur.com/WxMO593.png

How to join the Glacial Guards:

To join the Glacial Guards the applicant will have to have an interview with one of the leaders. To do this, the applicant will have to move towards the hold of VaerHaven and answer a few questions. If accepted, he will join with the rank of SnowFlake, and start from there.

[interview]

Mcname:

Timezone:

Skype (optional):

[RP]

*One of the leaders of the Glacial Guards shows you into a room. He invites you to sit in a chair before starting the questions*

Your name?

Could you tell me your race, as to be sure.

What brings you to join the Glacial Guards?

Are you loyal to any other organization?

Could you tell me a bit about what you have been through in terms of fighting, killing, and exploring?

Have you ever killing someone, and what are your thoughs on killing?

Do you hold any enemies, and are you wanted somewhere?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Members

*In the military building of VaerHaven the information about the Guards is kept. Owl sometimes heads there to update it*

Member - [Mcname] - Rank

Rosso - Jistuma - FrostStaff - Not payed

Owl - FalconByte - Frost Commander - Maby

((Isn't it Vaerhaven? I think you spelled it wrong...))

As Meta wonders to Vaehaven doing his usual Metaing, he notices the Glacial Guard is back as he smirks, "NOw where am I as the honorary teacher, I guess I'll need to go perform my duties again..."

Jistuma sorry for missing around (went on vacation with no computer) hope you didnt kick me out because i want in

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.