Wolvengard

Minea

MC Name: Roguenk

RP Name include previous titles: Isac

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover

Timezone: Central Standard

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: To turn around his life, he has a decent record with the guards and wants to relax a little.

Who recruited you: N/A

MC Name: MagusArcanus

Rank-Class applied for (Be Specific): Rover (woof)

Timezone: GMT +8

Why do you wish to join: You guys seem pretty badass. Gunnar respects badasses. Musashi kills badasses.

Who recruited you: Minea himself, after some noice roleplay.

MC Name:

njhill13

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):
Rover
 Timezone:
GMT+12. New Zealand, Auckland.
Why do you wish to join:
William served inside the Ildician order before making the wrong turn and departing just before the order was wiped out. He found himself falling into someone he once knew in the order, and then another. It kept occurring to him that now was his chance to join something greater than himself. He also wanted to join his old friend; Leon to fight against, and learn about the North.
Who recruited you?
Minea.

MC Name: Drazker.

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Cavalier.

Timezone: EST. ( American. )

Why do you wish to join: The roleplay has an active, mature atmosphere and has been a lot of fun so far.

Who recruited you: Minea / Lord Commander Starke McHaryn.

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: To turn around his life, he has a decent record with the guards and wants to relax a little.

Doctor Sky returns to the HQ, after an odd encounter with a living skeleton which suddenly turned into dust before his eyes. Walking past the Lord's study, noticing the door open he enters, looking around he sees applicant letters sprawled over his desk and all un-opened, Sky sits in the Lord's chair and opens them to read.

"Perhaps I should inform Starke about these people..." he mumbles to himself

Starke McHaryn thinks quietly to himself for a moment, squinting softly in concentration he writes a letter to Isac.

Hail Isac,

I would like to arrange a meeting between you and one of my men. We would like to test your courage and skill.

We'll be in contact.

Lord Commander Starke McHaryn

MC Name: MagusArcanus

Rank-Class applied for (Be Specific): Rover (woof)

Timezone: GMT +8

Why do you wish to join: You guys seem pretty badass. Gunnar respects badasses. Musashi kills badasses.

Who recruited you: Minea himself, after some noice roleplay.

Starke McHaryn coughs once before gracefully scrawling another letter, sealing it with the Wolvengard wolf.

Hail Master Valor heart,

I would like to inform you of your acceptance, and wish you all the best in the near future in the service of the Wolvengard.

Sincerely Lord Commander Starke McHaryn.

MC Name:

njhill13

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific):
Rover
 Timezone:
GMT+12. New Zealand, Auckland.
Why do you wish to join:
William served inside the Ildician order before making the wrong turn and departing just before the order was wiped out. He found himself falling into someone he once knew in the order, and then another. It kept occurring to him that now was his chance to join something greater than himself. He also wanted to join his old friend; Leon to fight against, and learn about the North.
Who recruited you?
Minea.

Another letter is sent to William, it bears a prodigious seal, that of the Wolvengard wolf.

Hail Master William Sun Feather,

You are of course accepted, this however you must already know. Should anyone ask of your Cavalier rank bear them this document with my personal seal.

Lord Commander Starke McHaryn

MC Name: Drazker.

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Cavalier.

Timezone: EST. ( American. )

Why do you wish to join: The roleplay has an active, mature atmosphere and has been a lot of fun so far.

Who recruited you: Minea / Lord Commander Starke McHaryn.

A letter is formally returned to the Roving Knight bearing the seal of the Wolvengard.

Hail Sirrah,

I wish to inform you of your acceptance into the Wolvengard, you will be joining as a Kruss, or Cross. This is a knightly rank below Cavalier, as cavalier is a liutenant position t'would not be proper to start there.

Sincerely Starke Mcharyn.

MC Name: MEGAminer007

RP Name include previous titles: Aregon Blacktide

Timezone: GMT+10

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: Aregon has always wanted to be apart of a group of people, and this one just happens to fit him perfectly.

MC Name: MEGAminer007

RP Name include previous titles: Aregon Blacktide

Timezone: GMT+10

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: Aregon has always wanted to be apart of a group of people, and this one just happens to fit him perfectly.

Starke McHaryn writes a short letter, sealing it with the black wolf of the Wolvengard.

"Hail Aregon Blacktide,

We shall be in touch to test your combat skills and determine if ye are worthy to enter our service.

Sincerely, Lord Commander Starke McHaryn"

MC Name: Slapacookie

RP Name include previous titles: Ministry Of Engineering Vanessa

Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Keepers 

Timezone: Pacific Timezone

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: Vanessa is a engineer who wishes to put here mastermind skills to a use 

from using engineering.

Who recruited you: Xiryks Doctor Sky

This roleplaying group can cater to all sorts of players, offering everything from building opportunities to adrenaline-rushing combat roleplay all set in a realistic medieval atmosphere. Advance in the ranks as a loyal warrior or wise adviser. Farmers, stable-hands, squires, masons, assassins, knights, pirates, privateers, all these groups encompass our realm of roleplay. I highly recommend giving us a shot if you are tired of Abresi RP or staleness in RP.

We exist in all timezones but have a large portion of Australian and New Zealanders. We hope to see you soon!

MC Name: legoboy7984

RP Name include previous titles: Henry Graywind tittle I had was Recruit of the City watch of Abresi

Timezone: Central Time

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: Yes, my friend Drazker has joinned this group and he told me cool things about this guild and I would like to join him in his experiment of Wolengard.

Who recruited you: Drazker

Bael shrugs and decides its finally time to make it somewhat official.

[[ MC Name: Bipolar_Juice ]]

Name and Titles:

Bael Tunnelsmasher, Archbishop-emertius of Kal'Azgoth, Custodian of Khaz'Rhadav, Father of the Tunnelsmasher Clan, former Yemekar's Pick of Urguan, Captain of the Kal'Karik Guard, Master Thief and Author

Rank/Class:

Illegal Acquisitons Department

[[ Timezone: +8 GMT (WAST) ]]

[[ Skype: greg.hugi ]]

Ah wish to become an official member of the 'good blokes gang'.

Who recruited you:

I believe I was acquired by the Lord Commander sometime ago.

Bael shrugs and decides its finally time to make it somewhat official.

[[ MC Name: Bipolar_Juice ]]

Name and Titles:

Bael Tunnelsmasher, Archbishop-emertius of Kal'Azgoth, Custodian of Khaz'Rhadav, Father of the Tunnelsmasher Clan, former Yemekar's Pick of Urguan, Captain of the Kal'Karik Guard, Master Thief and Author

Rank/Class:

Illegal Acquisitons Department

[[ Timezone: +8 GMT (WAST) ]]

[[ Skype: greg.hugi ]]

Ah wish to become an official member of the 'good blokes gang'.

Who recruited you:

I believe I was acquired by the Lord Commander sometime ago.

Lord Commander raises his eyebrows and returns a letter by mounted messenger.

"Hail esteemed Master Tunnelsmasher,

I was of the opinion you were among our ranks in fellowship, there need not be much thought in the decision of acceptance as ye have already proved yourself a valuable asset on far more than one occasion. Your comradeship would be most welcome. And so too is your severe talent in liberating items the Wolvengard are interested in.

Sincerely Lord Commander Starke McHaryn."

MC Name: Russian_weed

RP Name include previous titles: Edrian Turandor
Rank/Class applied for (Be specific): Rover, aiming for Cavalier
Timezone: GMT +1
Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons: OOC: I want to Join a guild because I feel like it will be alot of fun. RP: Edrian is looking for a way to gain power within a faction and have an army at his command.
Who recruited you: Overland98

MC Name: Heres_Jonny_

RP Name: Felendil. No previous titles.

Rank/Class: Rover. Felendil aims to improve his tracking, hunting, bow and swordsmanship.

Timezone: AEST 10+

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons:
OOC
This looks like a well organised, professional Roleplay guild, and its aims, and general aspect are intriguing. While my character may find himself to be an outcast among your ranks, due to his elitist upbringing, it would serve as excellent roleplay opportunities.

RP
While Felendil is by all means an elitist/racist, he is not one to start bloodshed or brawls over it. He will bicker here and there, but his elitist beliefs have not stopped him from mingling with the 'inferior'. He has often spent time with the 'inferior' races, offering himself as sword-for-hire. As empires rise and fall, the food in the woods become scarce, and has forced him to turn his hunting abilities into a career for coin, shelter or food. Thus he would be more-than willing to join the Wolvengard, not only capable of enhancing his skills, but to provide that what he lacks, sufficient food to live. As long as someone provides him what he requires to live, he will remain loyal, no matter his supremacist views.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill?:
No one. Nor can anyone vouch for my attitude or skill, I have only just joined. Perhaps Rosie_Rose, as I RP'ed with them for perhaps an hour.

MC Name: Heres_Jonny_

RP Name: Felendil. No previous titles.

Rank/Class: Rover. Felendil aims to improve his tracking, hunting, bow and swordsmanship.

Timezone: AEST 10+

Why do you wish to join OOC/RP reasons:

OOC

This looks like a well organised, professional Roleplay guild, and its aims, and general aspect are intriguing. While my character may find himself to be an outcast among your ranks, due to his elitist upbringing, it would serve as excellent roleplay opportunities.

RP

While Felendil is by all means an elitist/racist, he is not one to start bloodshed or brawls over it. He will bicker here and there, but his elitist beliefs have not stopped him from mingling with the 'inferior'. He has often spent time with the 'inferior' races, offering himself as sword-for-hire. As empires rise and fall, the food in the woods become scarce, and has forced him to turn his hunting abilities into a career for coin, shelter or food. Thus he would be more-than willing to join the Wolvengard, not only capable of enhancing his skills, but to provide that what he lacks, sufficient food to live. As long as someone provides him what he requires to live, he will remain loyal, no matter his supremacist views.

Who recruited you/ Who can vouch for your attitude and skill?:

No one. Nor can anyone vouch for my attitude or skill, I have only just joined. Perhaps Rosie_Rose, as I RP'ed with them for perhaps an hour.

((As the applicant has requested this to be an OOC application I will answer OOC, said player's RP is immensly satisfying and I believe he will have a good time in our guild, without a doubt. Did great today and happy to have you in with us! Keep it up man!))

FAN ART TIME!

Images of Crow's Foot, the Order's continental outpost:

KDGwAdE.png

1mKenus.png

*Lord Commander Starke McHaryn nods his head once at the sketches, the buildings were well made and as such showing them wouldn't cause any harm the Wolvengard couldn't handle.*

Jon smiles softly, as he gazes at the recruits and veterans alike training in the sun.

"Soon..." he murmurs, "soon they will be ready."