♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

^ EDIT: I'm actually not joining the Black Hand. xP (You understand I've had my VA accepted for a month or two?) I just haven't really used it yet. :P

(Trying to join the Shades now, which I don't really know how long that'll take. I'm probably remaining a mage until a few weeks after the new map, idk.) :D

Ambros... you're too hard on yourself, look at the amazing job you've done of restoring the guild to it's former glory! You wouldn't believe how happy I was when you came up to me and recruited me, I had just been denied by the knights and I had a new sense of purpose in the server. Training was fun, and we had some cool RP events with Cataris and such, but to honest it has gotten boring since then... Maybe it's because we don't have any special abilities, and can't really RP magic without being called a powergamer, and me being as impatient as I am can't wait for the new map. I just feel that being a villain would rejuvenate my character, and would better fit his lore. I love the mages don't get me wrong, and I'm sure Sala and Rilath do as well, it's just... more fun to be a villain right now.

^ I second that notion. Plus, I really don't know if I want to become evil for a while, not only because of the things stated above, but because Sala's in a <3 situation with someone. Can't drop that bomb too soon if we get married xD

Simon I swear to God if these new people get purple or orange robes before me, I'm going to cry and kill you.

i mean, Thaok has purple robes and I help out you a lot! /raggee

I have ALL the robes. WHUT NOOOW!?!?

I have ALL the robes. WHUT NOOOW!?!?

Lolz, Im taking every post you and Simon write and copy/pasting them into a scrapbook, where I then will insert my name into the quotes like, "Liri is awesome!" ---> "Zar is awesome"

8)WHUT NOOOW!?!?

Ugh... I was depressed yesterday.

And when that happens, my RP doesn't go well.

Anywho, I'm revamping out guild. I'm re-reading 'Sun Tzu's The Art of War', management books, and the dictionary.

What are your thoughts of a Religious cover-up, and manipulating them to view things "differentely".

Excuse the double post, but I'm erasing the beginning post... thing.

I'm rewriting it all.

It seems I have matured since then.

Still want Ryder Bane back. I do kinda feel like the Black Hand is reaching its end though, members planning their deaths, maybe with the new world the Black Hand should just disappear, and you should let me bring Ryder Bane back as a request from you.

AUZZY! NO!!!.... I wanted a mother....

Still want Ryder Bane back. I do kinda feel like the Black Hand is reaching its end though, members planning their deaths, maybe with the new world the Black Hand should just disappear, and you should let me bring Ryder Bane back as a request from you.

It IS reaching an end. According to the 6 page document I'm writing, it will end because of Bloodnight. I'll just say, he was a wikileaks of the BH.

So, after that, I'm becoming even more ruthless ( Sorry Luke ), and masking it with even more protection. The Black Hand will still be around, but even more discreet, closed to applications, and only available by joining a cult, and making your way upwards.

Basically, I'm going for a more "corruption" approach. Details will be released later, due to spoilers for the New World.

And, with the death of a dying campaign, I'm afraid, Ryder Bane's not coming back anytime soon. Trauma is, the reason I exist. And with it, a new existence I shall recreate. Goes to show, why I read 'The Art of War' several times, and staying awake in 'Civics' class, paying more attention to the Puppet State technique, and the Legalism.

I don't like politics, but when you're in the world of Aegis, or rather the new world, its a necessity.