♦ = ♦ The Black Hand ♦ = ♦

Taiga

Guild Ideas / Goals / Drives  

332 members have voted

1. 1. What are your thoughts about a new religeous cult?

• Yes
    • N.

'Ey no running down Reece ;)

We're running you down. I don't like mere folly of those who claim to be of the faith.

One does not simply say they worship the Dark God.

So I'm not getting accepted or reviewed because I have 3 on my villain app, I'm not like a lot of those Iblees woshippers.

Get Reece to give you a +1 or -1. He needs to approve of you.

Brother... I have found use of someone along the Kings Road, he knew of the Black Hand.. And held great respect... I request to speak with you in person soon..

I haven't really seen you RP, but I've been busy lately, so Simon I will put it so that whatever decision you chose I agree to... So bassically it's up to simon now :) Pardon me for the double post :(

(( In response to your poll, I've heard about you IC and OOC. IC today was interesting, when you found no escape so decoded to run towards us in that house, o.o As usual, I was only there cause I'm nosey. :3 ))

A note: Higher ranking members of the Black Hand who truly believe in the cause are REQUIRED to have 3 because of unholy worship, you worship Iblees, you need 3.

Simon, we should rename the black hand. Make it seem like it split up, rename it and make sure people KNOW about us. And this time, when we remake it, they won't think we're Undead wannabees. They will know about us, our true goals. And the last thing they will see is us.

Simon, we should rename the black hand. Make it seem like it split up, rename it and make sure people KNOW about us. And this time, when we remake it, they won't think we're Undead wannabees. They will know about us, our true goals. And the last thing they will see is us.

I suppose that would be pretty cool. Even though I'm not associated with you, things like these make great RP.

I'l wait til my villain application gets accepted... That would be better!

^ Indeed buddy :D

I do rather like the name Black Hand. But excellent idea indeed... perhaps with the map change, motives will differentiate and we'll receive a new name with some lore behind it...

Or we'll keep it.

Or not.

New Name, same lore maybe. Will Iblees still be in the new map? If so we can keep our lore. (Many people don't know our lore since they think we're undead wannabees.)

We need a name, a good one. Maybe we could have a different language for the name? I was thinking "___ Darkness" or something with "cryptic" Or something~ (Simon shot down all my ideas for a name ._.)

Will Iblees still be in the new map?

Yes

(Many people don't know our lore since they think we're undead wannabees.)

Didn't you admit that some hours ago on Teamspeak? ;D