New Dawn Heist

Eldritch Lagomoprha

Event Planners, MC Names: ToxicApple1, Drangomaster0219

Event Type: Heist, RP Event

Event Date: From 19 - 10 -13 until 26 - 10 - 13

Factions/Nations effected by the event: New Dawn and Most Nations

Event Location: All over Anthos

Summary: The event is a Heist which has been being planned for quite some time, the idea was that because New Dawn is surprisingly not known much about by alot of people that we would do a big heist not only to make people notice us but also to bring in alot of income for the group. Members of New Dawn will be stealing things from many parts of Anthos including government buildings in each of the Nations (Orcs won't be messed with because they have nothing that we need). This event will be about players either siding with or fighting back against New Dawn in their attempts to steal things from their Nations.

Concept Images/Screenshots

Other Information: If you are siding with New Dawn you will be needing a Villain App as stealing is a villainous activity.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes because there will need to be warnings going off while it is happening and all sorts of other stuff.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: We may be needing people to act as extra guards due to the sudden rise in theft throughout Anthos, also we will be needing somebody to build a small camp somewhere in Anthos where we can store the things we have stolen and also where we can plan our next assault from.

This seems like it could be a lot of fun, I have not seen many large scale thefts so I want this... and of course I would side with the thieves because lootz. :P

I should say one thing prior if this happens, and it involves this.

I don't think people should /just/ be able to join the thieves during the event for reasons apart from them actually being a part of the group in question.

Now about this event, I don't think this is really needed mostly because you could just say rob an important place and modreq a sign to be placed which could be you guys leaving a note which says "New Dawn was here" or something along those lines.

I should say one thing prior if this happens, and it involves this.

I don't think people should /just/ be able to join the thieves during the event for reasons apart from them actually being a part of the group in question.

Now about this event, I don't think this is really needed mostly because you could just say rob an important place and modreq a sign to be placed which could be you guys leaving a note which says "New Dawn was here" or something along those lines.

I think it would ultimately depend on how the heist goes down. If it becomes a chaotic city looting scenario, with utter chaos in the streets, then I do think that people should be able to join on impulse IF they have the required VAs.

That is what I assumed, since this is an event I figured it would end up breaking out into chaos or something. Eg. They open the king's vault with explosives. I also bet it would be more fun if they actually get enough people for both sides, having a city in chaos is so much more fun to see then a sign saying RP happened.

Anybody who wants to join New Dawn before this happens then please look in the Guilds Thread and you will see the Topic just apply and you will most likely be accepted as we are accepting people for another thing that is happening between us and gemmylou's army (We are planning to take over Oren before she can and then if she gets in first we will go to war against her)

((This event will not be happening anymore as New Dawn has gone into hiding for a while and so have the characters Drakon Nastrada and Kimarai Nastrada and K. They will return eventually but for now they will not be around))

The event is no longer happening as stated by the OP. However the event proposal wouldn't have worked in the first place. I recommend you making a guild post to gather members and then request ET when needed. 

Moving to denied.