Rangers Of The Forest (New Page Up)

Ctc9592

As I said before my character has changed and is no longer a warrior.

Also this guild spiraled out of control as we hit over 50 members I suggest Conordude8 that if the guild wishes to continue that it is reformed and the elite carry on in the reformed version.

+1 to locking this thread.

Yes, Gideon left, we Couldn't control 50 members, so we just... gave up. We had some good times in the 10-25 people slot...

Anyway, I might reform this... One day. but, iy would be more elitist. Anyway. Lock please.

MC Name:melonball12

RP name:Fimdir_Morwind

Race:Wood Elf

Time Zone: EST

Brief Description of your characters personality: Hes a very logical person, and thinks thing through carefully. Hes very friendly and loves to communicate, but also knows when to shutup.

Biography: I was Born a small elven community far from anything. A wild band of orcs stumbled upon my sister and I while we were practicing archery in the Forgan hills. We barely escaped because, well, Orcs a stupid and don't bathe so we had plenty of warnings. We couldn't find our way to the village, so we set out and tried to make the best of out lives.

Why do you wish to join?: I need a job with decent pay, and somewhere to practice my skills in relevant situations.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I've been on the server for a few months now, and I played on roleplay servers in WoW.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): He fights with bows. level 25

Can your character build?: Yes

Any other special skills?: I'm very fit and eager, I can run for miles on end.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes

Skin: WCkrV.png

LotC app link: Sorry, I could not find it. Must of been removed.

MC Name: DmanDam

RP name: Ehrendil

Race: Wood Elf

Time Zone: GMT

Brief Description of your characters personality:

I am a kind, respectful, trustworthy and friendly person. I help people around me to the very best of my ability when they are confused or need help.

Biography:

Ehrendil grew up in the forests of Raven hold, ever since he has been hunting for food and helping those who are in need and in peril. Ehrendil respects everyone, he is friendly to everyone and always carrying a happy smile. Ever since he was a boy Ehrendil has wondered what he will do with his life and now the time has come for him to join the Rangers of the Forest. Ehrendil knows how to use a bow and dagger, but still has much to learn of their qualities. Furthermore, Ehrendil is logical and can sometimes be tricky. He is logical because he can point of an enemies deflects and weakness points, also he can form strategical battle plans or assaults. He is tricky because if he is deceived by someone he has a cunning way to get his revenge on them. Furthermore, he is tricky because he can many a times persuade merchants too offer a better price.

Why do you wish to join?:

I just recently got accepted and wish to start out my life in Aegis in the correct direction. I want to be part of a team who help each other out, who aid each other in times of need and peril. I wish to be part of clan where i can say "This is where i belong!". Where i can also earn a decent amount of money and be part of something amazing and fun.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Because I am new to the server, I might not be the best at role-plying, but having played games like LOTRO or WOW, i do have a general idea of what it means to role-play. I try to role-play as best as i can by talking to people i meet and even interacting with them, like trading.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): I prefer to fight with a bow. Unfortunately, I have no skill because I have no equipment, armour, nor food nor anything really.

Can your character build?: Yes

Any other special skills?:No, sorry.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes I will

LotC app link: My skin is included in my application.

http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/38393-application/page__p__265797__fromsearch__1#entry265797

MC Name: Skonth

RP name: Skonth

Time Zone:US Eastern

Brief Description of your characters personality: Skonth is a not fully grown elf. Even though he is not yet a grown up, he is very much mature and never gives up on his goals. He loves the look of nature and is loved by all elves. He believes in the good of people. He is very skilled with the bow.

Biography: I don't have it anymore.. If you want I can give you a brief description. Reply if so.

Why do you wish to join?: I love being a part of a group, especially one of my own kind.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Not sure what you mean by this, but I am a decent role player

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow, level 10, I'm going to use some of my skill points on it

Can your character build?: Yes, he can build a nice little house.

Any other special skills?:Just mostly being able to use the bow well.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Of course

Skin:bradleys-elf_minecraft_skin-543359.jpgView Elf Druid Planning on editing it soon..

LotC app link: They removed the application because it is very old.

Yes, Gideon left, we Couldn't control 50 members, so we just... gave up. We had some good times in the 10-25 people slot...

Anyway, I might reform this... One day. but, iy would be more elitist. Anyway. Lock please.

Yes we need to Reform guild for only a Small amount of Members I have not played LotC for a while because of school so When I have time for it I'll Reform the Guild.

All Ranger of the Forest Members that have styayed even after my Inactivity I wish to thank you and If you send me your names when we reform the Guild you'll get higher posistion but be sure if you lie on this you'll be punished.

As Trotski and Conor have said the 50 Member thing was hard to control so before we begin Rgain we will have a trial to see if you will be Ranger of the Forest Material.

-Ranger Lord Gideon Marsh

Yes we need to Reform guild for only a Small amount of Members I have not played LotC for a while because of school so When I have time for it I'll Reform the Guild.

All Ranger of the Forest Members that have styayed even after my Inactivity I wish to thank you and If you send me your names when we reform the Guild you'll get higher posistion but be sure if you lie on this you'll be punished.

As Trotski and Conor have said the 50 Member thing was hard to control so before we begin Rgain we will have a trial to see if you will be Ranger of the Forest Material.

-Ranger Lord Gideon Marsh

Does that mean thet I can not join?

You can post your Application aswell as other people but I will be sending a Message to the people with the best Apps with a TS Channel

You can post your Application aswell as other people but I will be sending a Message to the people with the best Apps with a TS Channel

What is a TS Channel?

MC Name:Cyndikate

RP name: Cynera

Race: Elf

Time Zone: EST

Brief Description of your characters personality: Caring, Clever, Adventurous

Biography: After the cataclysm in Aegis, Cynera arrived from a ship in the land of Asulon. She was hoping her family arrived there as well, seeing as though she ran away from home.They were nowhere to be found. She deeply regrets leaving them. The lands of Asulon were too dangerous for her to search for her family, and too dangerous to survive in the wilderness. Her only goal for now is to find a paying job, companionship and a place to call home. She's heard about a Ranger's guild from a local who recognized her skill in archery, and suggested that she goes there.She wanted to improve her ability with the bow and arrow, and prepare herself for the Asulon's dangers so that she may journey out in search of her family.

Why do you wish to join?: My character has a drive for hunt and archery. She's also willing to protect the innocent and fight if necessary. She also wants to improve her archery skills.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): I'm a beginner at Roleplaying, but I'm always improving. So if I would rate my competence on the scale of 1 to 10, I'd say an 8.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): The "bad" guys, or others who refuse to keep the peace. I'd prefer against RP newbs if possible. She prefers not to engage in unnecessary combat, and would only fight to protect the innocent and defenseless. She would only resort to fighting if the life of hers and others are on the line, and if the offenders refuse to listen to reason.

Can your character build?: No.

Any other special skills?: Cooking, hunting

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes.

Skin:http://www.planetminecraft.com/skin/huntress/

LotC app link: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/forum/index.php?/topic/36682-cyndikates-reapplication/page__p__249261__fromsearch__1#entry249261

MC Name: xxAuSxRuLeSxx

RP name: Kye

Race: Human

Time Zone: GMT

Brief Description of your characters personality: Kye is always excited to meet other people because he never grew up knowing anyone. But he almost never is in a really mood because of his past. He will always do as he is asked and he can fight when told.

Biography: Kye was born into a Loyal and loving family all was great until the age of ten when he saw his Mothers and Fathers life being taken right infront of his eyes, He will never forget the day when he was escaping the ashes of his burning house, When he was fifteen he saw this man with a Bow on his back so Kye decided to follow him the man lead him to a little cabin on the outskirts of town, When the man was about to go through the door he turned and quickly saw Kye hiding by a nearby tree, Kye was horrified thinking what was going to happen as the man was walking nearer and nearer. When the man was standing infront of Kye he said "Would you like to learn how to use a bow?" Kye was scared and replied "Ooook" in a scared tone. Then man quickly showed Kye to a room from then on for months Kye trained day in and day out. Till one day Kye was getting ready to go Training when the man said "Your ready now"

Why do you wish to join?: Because when I first joined Lotc I found there wasn't much to do and now I still get bored sometimes so I thought maybe this could take up my time.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): My roleplaying skill would be at a 7/10 Level

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Bow (61) He will fight only for hes friends and Family but he will also help a defenceless person if needed.

Can your character build?: He can if told.

Any other special skills?: Not much

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes I certainly will.

Skin:

MC Name: Org_The_Robo

RP name: Org

Time Zone: Mountain

Brief Description of your characters personality: Is usually up for anything, and is stubborn when it comes to money. Enjoys fishing and fighting.

Biography: Org is a powerful wood elf and somewhat intelligent to. He likes to help out when he can and often fights for what he thinks is right. When he was very young he was taken from his parents and forced to live with a terrible group of dark elves. Eventually he was let free when their guild was destroyed. He was well trained by the dark elves, so when he escaped he hunted for food living in a small tree. Now he has traveled to a new land seeking wealth and honor.

Why do you wish to join?: I want to join because I enjoy helping people who do not have the skills to protect themselves.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Relativity new, 8

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): Archery 10

Can your character build?: He can help build, however not with the architectural design.

Any other special skills?: Fishing, I am a very good fishermen.

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes

Skin: http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/26089/assassin-elf/

LotC app link: I could not find it, may have been deleted.

MC Name: zuko414

RP name: Brak_Durias

Race: ORc

Time Zone: Pacific Standard

Brief Description of your characters personality: Very Kind, Does not look toward race or discrimination.

Biography: Brak is a young orc who family was taken from him by Mauraders. He only looks to find out what group of bandits would do such a thing. He worked on his fathers farm where BAndits strode in in the middle of the night to plunder there resources.

Why do you wish to join?: I wish to see if any of the scum I kill will have the mark the men who killed my father had.

Roleplaying skill(I don't want a bloody story!): Very well, I would say that my rp skill is quite adequate, though my orcish is not very well because I lived in a interracial city as a boy.

What does your character prefer to fight with?(Include skill level too if possible): A sword

Can your character build?: Yes, Preferably with stone/wood

Any other special skills?: Very persuasive

Will you uphold every rule, and if necessary, enforce them?: Yes I shall.

Skin:http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/97536/urukhai/ Copy and paste into search.

LotC app link: I posted my app a long time ago and I cant find it. Can you make an exception? Please?

Yeah seriously I applied a month ago and still no reply. Disappointed Ctc

IGN (In Game Name): ericthecurly

Character Name:Heergoth

Time zone: US Pacific

Race: Elf

Roleplaying Skill: Very high, since I play LOTC about 5 hours a day.

Why you wish to join?: I wish to join so I can Protect the people of Asulon.

Will you uphold every Rule: I will uphold every rule or die.