A 'dungeon' Mine Scenario

CosmicWhaleShark

Event Planners, MC Names: wardog4445

Event Type: Dungeon/Rescue

Event Date: Whenever

Factions/Nations effected by the event: Whoever

Event Location: Any particular mine

Summary: Nations can organize with the Event Team on when to have a, hopefully fun, distraction from the norms of their daily business. The basic premise revolves around either the Event Team or volunteers taking on the role of miners in need of rescue, whether by a monster attack, or a cave in, in which the 'heroes' for that particular event must do their best to save the unlucky workers. This would not only give the potential for dungeons, or something similar to occur within mines, but an incentive to complete them as well that makes sense in role play. Not just, "Let's go in this dank, dark place and see if there's anything shiny!"

The 'prize' of course can always be something minor, like the iron that the miners had gone to collect in the first place or whatever else. That isn't the main concern.

Concept Images/Screenshots If you guys actually need something, I can look for it... But just basically think of a rescue mission with various puzzles, traps and fiends between you and those needing saving.

Other Information: This can apply to every nation, it can be as long or as short as nations want, and it would perhaps be a nice thing for new players coming into LotC to participate in. Being the 'hero' and all. Just something to think about.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: It would probably be a better event if you guys were involved.

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Both, I would assume Ever would have some ideas of his own on how to go about builds however.

This doesn't seem like a horrific idea. I'll throw it in ET chat and see if theres any interest.

-Moved to Accepted-