Magic Roleplay Q/a

Jistuma

I've seen many things enchanted, and done many enchantments...but I have yet to learn whether enchantments with non-void magics as co-enchanters are possible. I have seen blades that glow with holy energy...but are those blessed by their aspect/god/aengul, or have they been co-enchanted with a void alterationist and a deity mage? That being said, is the same possible with a druid? Thanks :D

Druids can't enchant things save for blessing plants to grow especially well, which isn't the same thing. They also have a great dislike for non-deity magic, so they'd be unlikely to work with an alternationist and so far as I know mixing druidism with enchanted isn't possible anyway.

Clerics can enchant things, it's the only extra magic they can learn. Ascended probably can as well, but then I don't believe Ascended are restricted from learning void magic.

While there are a lot of enchanted things, the enchantment is an MC mechanic, meaning what it is in MC can be chosen. The swords can be "made with black steel", "Carbarum enhanced" and so on, without mentioning any real enchants.

This means though, that when someone calls it an enchantment, it has to obey the lore of it. Making a sword have smite for exemple, when done by a cleric can be a real holy enchantment, but when done by any other without magic, it can not be holy enchanted, but other rp reasons for it's mc enchantment can be found.

While there are a lot of enchanted things, the enchantment is an MC mechanic, meaning what it is in MC can be chosen. The swords can be "made with black steel", "Carbarum enhanced" and so on, without mentioning any real enchants.

This means though, that when someone calls it an enchantment, it has to obey the lore of it. Making a sword have smite for exemple, when done by a cleric can be a real holy enchantment, but when done by any other without magic, it can not be holy enchanted, but other rp reasons for it's mc enchantment can be found.

I think he was talking about transfiguration magic. Like if it was possible to enchant magic with other magics such as monk magic, druidsm, Shamanism and cleric magic. All of which except for druidsm I have seen. Though, it might have changed since then.

I think he was talking about transfiguration magic. Like if it was possible to enchant magic with other magics such as monk magic, druidsm, Shamanism and cleric magic. All of which except for druidsm I have seen. Though, it might have changed since then.

For your information, deity magics cannot be enchanted upon an item. Enchants relate to the void, and void magics, not deity magics! Deity magics may pose the power to BLESS, or CURSE objects, but mere void mages cannot enchant deity magics bound to an item, even if they were to practice the deity magic and/or know how it works.  

For your information, deity magics cannot be enchanted upon an item. Enchants relate to the void, and void magics, not deity magics! Deity magics may pose the power to BLESS, or CURSE objects, but mere void mages cannot enchant deity magics bound to an item, even if they were to practice the deity magic and/or know how it works.

A blessed or cursed item is an enchanted item with non void magic. Just a different name for the same thing. So yes, a void mage who practices another non void magic can enchant deity magics to an item, it would just be called blessing/cursing though.

Quick theoretical question:

If one were to be skiled in arcane puppetry - and than shade magic- would one be able to make a form of 'aura puppet' similiar to an arcane puppet- but moreso looking to be a shadowy look-alike of the original person - and granting the controller an easier control of the puppet body due to the shade-ish aura power more akin to that of an normal person?

Quick theoretical question:

If one were to be skiled in arcane puppetry - and than shade magic- would one be able to make a form of 'aura puppet' similiar to an arcane puppet- but moreso looking to be a shadowy look-alike of the original person - and granting the controller an easier control of the puppet body due to the shade-ish aura power more akin to that of an normal person?

Weird blackish puppet? Yes

More control? No