You Should Play An Ugly Girl (And Here Is Why)

Urahra

This... this is SO BLOODY TRUE!!! This is one of the reasons I made my character a bryophite. Once I did make a ugly female skin... it resulted in 3 children screaming, me dieing 5 times in 3 hours, tourtured once, and other things. I do like to say that a ugly female skin does generate fun RP but if you don't want to RP as one, that is perfectly ok. But admit it, your cute girl skins are getting boring, everybody has similar skins. Your going nuts! Now, ugly girl RP can be dangerous and drive you nuts, but if you do this right then you can get a lot of interesting RP. * Starts editing a new skin for one of her characters.

Now I want to make a character who always covers her face because half of it was burned... This is a really neat guide!

I do think it's funny that players presume a character is attractive. I typically imagine my characters as bland. Neither ugly nor spectacular. Just normal.

I do think it's funny that players presume a character is attractive. I typically imagine my characters as bland. Neither ugly nor spectacular. Just normal.

Ikr, half my characters are horridly ugly and have terrible personalities themselves. I've only got one who's remotely handsome. 

Nice skins! But, honestly, considering these are minecraft skins, I can't see any skin being "attractive" or "ugly", since they're blocks and low quality pixels. I just see everyone as looking average unless they put some deformity on their skin or state they're ugly. 

"This... this is SO BLOODY TRUE!!! This is one of the reasons I made my character a bryophite. Once I did make a ugly female skin... it resulted in 3 children screaming, me dieing 5 times in 3 hours, tourtured once, and other things.

wot