You Should Play An Ugly Girl (And Here Is Why)

Urahra

Well hey there are a lot of handsome male ever young studs out there too. (I'm looking at you elves who are just elves to not grow wrinkles and dilute elven culture.)

Besides, many women/girls on this server have 'average' in mind. Not goddesses of beauty but not pig faced either. Lets be honest, like you said there isnt exactly a wide spectrum of physical looks in a world where everyone's faces are 25 pixels large and I think I speak for most men (and women) when I say I find blocky pixels hard to find attractive. So ultimately my characters fall for women who match them the best personality wise.

Still, no harm in this lighthearted guide so kudos. I would love to see some more diversity in age and physical appearance in both men and women.

Actually, the 'dark ages' were not really 'dark'. If you research the history books the common time that people consider the 'dark ages' was actually pretty decent, and was when a lot of the worlds great ...renovations? I don't know what word to use there, but a lot of good things came. 

Yes they weren't that dark but the evil was still pretty damn bad. Of course good came out of it, good always rises out of chaos. It wasn't so dark that one couldn't live peacefully, but it was pretty bad by now days standards. My point still stands, if you read up on you history, and I assume you have, the women's civil rights movement came a couple of thousand years late.

To those people talking about medieval European treatment of women:

I think you are forgetting that we live in a fantasy world, not a perfect recreation of medieval Europe!

I know Oren is pretty hardcore about emulating real cultures, though, so I understand. But historical accuracy is not a high priority for most people when you live in a magic land of elves and orcs. :)

Actually, the 'dark ages' were not really 'dark'. If you research the history books the common time that people consider the 'dark ages' was actually pretty decent, and was when a lot of the worlds great ...renovations? I don't know what word to use there, but a lot of good things came. 

Yes they weren't that dark but the evil was still pretty damn bad. Of course good came out of it, good always rises out of chaos. It wasn't so dark that one couldn't live peacefully, but it was pretty bad by now days standards. My point still stands, if you read up on you history, and I assume you have, the women's civil rights movement came a couple of thousand years late.

I refuse to genderbend either, but I dont think dudes get too into the face; part of that evolutionary process of human beings :3

To those saying they won't genderbend - 

Naturally, this post is directed at the people who might WANT to play a girl XD 

Y'all are silly.

Urara! almost 3k posts!!!

This is lovely :D I always adore unique 'ugly' girl skins (Even though most of the time, those 'ugly' skin are quite beautiful in their own way). I have quite a few myself and they're extremely fun to play around with.

To those saying they won't genderbend - 

Naturally, this post is directed at the people who might WANT to play a girl XD 

Y'all are silly.

Shyte Urara, we are just being goof-balls.

Here, working on a new character. This is the skin I've made (first skin I've made completely from scratch that I'm satisfied with :3)

What do you think? Under her hair she has scarring because she's missing an eye. She's also peasant-y. Like, her clothes a pretty dirty and plain. 

http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3118883/dirty-wood-elf-girl-wip/

Here, working on a new character. This is the skin I've made (first skin I've made completely from scratch that I'm satisfied with :3)

What do you think? Under her hair she has scarring because she's missing an eye. She's also peasant-y. Like, her clothes a pretty dirty and plain. 

http://www.minecraftskins.com/skin/3118883/dirty-wood-elf-girl-wip/

She looks great! I would be very interested in talking to her. :)