You Should Play An Ugly Girl (And Here Is Why)

Urahra

I think I mentioned something a while back about the fact that every woman in the world is cursed to live young teenage lives forever since the last old woman I ever came across (whom no longer plays on the server unfortunately) disappeared. Everyone else however stays young or disappears before they become too old which leads me to believe that there is some sort of curse going on involving the fact that woman do not live past the age of 30 for some strange otherworldly reason. If my character ever came across another woman that was old he would probably resort to poking her in the face with a q-ueer look on his face as though to say "are you real...?" simply for how rare an occurance it is.

There are no older woman characters on the server really... and the ones that are aren't really playing the role right anyways.

edit:

*sighs... I wish they wouldn't block the word "q-ueer" on the forums... it's original meaning is strange not homosexual, in fact the reason why it is used is because it was slang to call someone that was homosexual a "strange" person thus the term stuck. Not because it actually means anything to do with homosexuality. Like Gay, gay was the meaning of happy before hand...

Awesome

:enraptured:

I have a old character, its a male, and my orc is blind on one eye and haves a big scar, i just wanted to be unique :I

But, this gave me inspiration to make a old or ugly woman, seens like a good rp, i will rp being old then edit this post, to say how it was. Awesome guide! +1

I think I mentioned something a while back about the fact that every woman in the world is cursed to live young teenage lives forever since the last old woman I ever came across (whom no longer plays on the server unfortunately) disappeared. Everyone else however stays young or disappears before they become too old which leads me to believe that there is some sort of curse going on involving the fact that woman do not live past the age of 30 for some strange otherworldly reason. If my character ever came across another woman that was old he would probably resort to poking her in the face with a q-ueer look on his face as though to say "are you real...?" simply for how rare an occurance it is.

There are no older woman characters on the server really... and the ones that are aren't really playing the role right anyways.

edit:

*sighs... I wish they wouldn't block the word "q-ueer" on the forums... it's original meaning is strange not homosexual, in fact the reason why it is used is because it was slang to call someone that was homosexual a "strange" person thus the term stuck. Not because it actually means anything to do with homosexuality. Like Gay, gay was the meaning of happy before hand...

Language changes over time. That word has been used as a slur against people of different sexualities since the 1950's. The fact is that you're using a somewhat archaic definition for it. 

Although perhaps you'll be glad to hear that LGBTQAP+ people have been reclaiming the term for themselves. Many of them use it as a personal identity, which is why the Q exists in LGBTQAP+ today.

No I'll stick with being naturally handsome thank you

Says the fat halfling

I had actually thought about playing an ugly character, and then I came across this, which only persuades me more to do so. Very good guide, Urara!