Grand Hammer - The Anthosian Blacksmithing Guild

Lark

*A note is left at the Grand Hammer Blacksmith in Abresi*

I, Jory Castell wishes to speak to the leader(s) of this Blacksmith Guild for negotiation of deals for future business.

Wax_Dragon_Seal_by_Zen00.png

Lark looks at the knot with a puzzled expression, "'ow te'  fok did 'e put a seal on a knot."

Lark looks at the knot with a puzzled expression, "'ow te'  fok did 'e put a seal on a knot."

((...You knew what I meant))

((...You knew what I meant))

((But how could I pass up the opportunity))

((But how could I pass up the opportunity))

((Just respond....))

Lark sits back in his office in Krelm, reading over the short note, running his hand down his beard in thought, "Business? Hrm, I wonde' wot koind." Lark writes back to the sender requesting to know what business they seek.

Lark sits back in his office in Krelm, reading over the short note, running his hand down his beard in thought, "Business? Hrm, I wonde' wot koind." Lark writes back to the sender requesting to know what business they seek.

Jory reads the note and then sends it back with another note

"What are Blacksmiths good at? Making Arms and Armor that is the business I want.."

Jory reads the note and then sends it back with another note

"What are Blacksmiths good at? Making Arms and Armor that is the business I want.."

Lark quickly hides the sack of Raevir Weed back under his floorboard. "Well what arms and armor do you want then?"

Lark quickly hides the sack of Raevir Weed back under his floorboard. "Well what arms and armor do you want then?"

"Well currently we need some sets of Iron Armor how much would 4-5 sets cost?"

"Well currently we need some sets of Iron Armor how much would 4-5 sets cost?"

"This is a guild application filing mailbox, not a shop box. Send me a bird(PM)"

OOC:

IGN: XtremeGamer714

Time Zone: EST

IC:

Name: Lorik Edain

Race: Human

Place of Residence: Kralta

Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?: I am already a blacksmith. However, I seem to have forgotten most things about actually being one, so I wish to join and relearn once more.

If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one? I have been one for approximately 20-25 years.

How experienced do you think you are? I trust I was very experienced. Though if I am retaught the art of smithing I am sure I can be just as experienced.

Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?: None that I can remember.

Tell us about yourself(2 paragraphs max): My name's Lorik Edain, originally Darazor Edain. I was grew up in Salvus, raised by my parents Ariana Karlsson and Björn Edain. My mother, a baker, and my father a soldier for Salvus. Long story short, my father died in combat. Many years after much sadness, I set out to do something with my life, self-taught in Archery. I found a man named Heinrich who recruited me as a strelt to live in Kralta at around the age of 24.

Years and years went by. Battles were won, allies were made. One of them, being Lark Steelwall. He trained me to be a blacksmith at around 30. I became his assistant, and we ran the smithy together. After that, I continued my life in Kralta.

Application:

OOC:
IGN: Captivehearts
Time Zone: GMT

IC:
Name: Caitlyn Hightower
Race: Human
Place of Residence: Conclave of Malinor
Why do you want to become a blacksmith/to join?: In order to share my techniques, meet other of like minds and hopefully further my skills in this art.
If you are a blacksmith, how long have you been one?: I am a blacksmith. I have been blacksmithing since I was 12 years of age, so roughly 40 years on and off.
How experienced do you think you are?: I believe I am reasonably experienced, mainly in the field of weaponsmithing.
Do you have any techniques or ideas to share or work on within Grand Hammer?: I do.
Tell us about yourself(2 paragraphs max): Not much to say, really. I started out helping my dad forge spare parts for his ship, and in time branched out into making useful things people needed. You know, buckets, spades, that sort of stuff. Tools. Good tools for good, honest people. But as with all things talents can be turned to either good or evil. People started asking me to make weapons. Weapons used against those that may not deserve it. Felt bad, but I try to only make them for the right people nowadays that won't use them for the wrong reasons. Hope thats enough to prove I ain't one of the bad folk and worthy to join your guild.