A little, like cheese smelling letter blows into the druidic grove of nature's bounty.

Tiny Druids, may I make one suggestion in your lovely shunned board...

Fix my name dammit!

Oogie Boogie, that it is and not that unloveable "Vangron". That's a shame for the uniform of my lovely world, do me the favor before leyun may dissappears forever this time.

I'm very annoyed! Now excuse me and I will cry in my corner.

Love,

The Oogie Boogie Man

PS: Do you like dolls? Yes? Sure? Of course? Love me?

Dedicant Exaisia begins to wonder around the Fringe, holding her seed for her palm tree while she calls out for the druids. (I really see no Druids in Urugan and the city above. I have been searching but have still found none)

Dedicant Exaisia begins to wonder around the Fringe, holding her seed for her palm tree while she calls out for the druids. (I really see no Druids in Urugan and the city above. I have been searching but have still found none)

Look for the giant tree ;)

Look for the giant tree ;)

((She has gone there except no one is there... and did I miss the druid pic in your signature? I wasn't informed! :( ))

((She has gone there except no one is there... and did I miss the druid pic in your signature? I wasn't informed! :( ))

((If you like, PM an Archdruid or Guide of the same timezone as you, and perhaps you can organise a time to meet. As for the signature pic, that was based on all active attuned druids which were on the list In this forum page.))

Character Name: -- Karelleth

Minecraft Username: -- angelgirlx617

Timezone: --- EST

Usual Playing Times: --  Pretty much every week, 3pm-9pm on weekdays.

I was wondering if I could have an interview with a arch druid to join. I will usually be available on the weekends.

Character name- Gauron (Wood Elf)

Minecraft Username- 14jo14

Time Zone- Pacific Standard Time

Usually on after 5:00 pm weekdays and during mornings and afternoons on weekends.

Thank you

Popo puts up a note on his hovel near the Druid's Grove

"Dear fellow Druids

My father has been ill for quite a few years now, and I have just received a letter that he is in the last few months of his life now. While I would have liked to stay and train, I need to be away for a while. I want to be around my father as long as I can before he passes. I hope you can understand and will welcome me back when I return.

~Yours truly, Dedicant Popo Sandybanks"

((Basically my family is strugling with money and need to cut down on our data limit for a while until we are back on our feet, which shouldn't be TOO long considering my dad just got employed again (yay :3), so I thought I would give you all a reason why I went poof.))

Popo puts up a note on his hovel near the Druid's Grove

"Dear fellow Druids

My father has been ill for quite a few years now, and I have just received a letter that he is in the last few months of his life now. While I would have liked to stay and train, I need to be away for a while. I want to be around my father as long as I can before he passes. I hope you can understand and will welcome me back when I return.

~Yours truly, Dedicant Popo Sandybanks"

((Basically my family is strugling with money and need to cut down on our data limit for a while until we are back on our feet, which shouldn't be TOO long considering my dad just got employed again (yay :3), so I thought I would give you all a reason why I went poof.))

((Alright! Thanks for letting us know! Hope all goes well getting back on your feet, and we hope to see a speedy return of ol' Dedicant Popo! Nah but seriously, take care buddy and we'll see ya when we see ya! ))

The Dedicant list is in the process of being tidied up. As of now the current changes are as follows:

Dedicant Nori (DariuuS) - removed.
Dedicant Miri (Modernwar275) - temporarily removed.
Dedicant Floragain (flyingpanda2799) - removed until further notice.
Dedicant Willow (TheH0neyB33) - removed.
Dedicant Ryvian (legoman315) - removed until further notice.
Dedicant Popo (Soresan) - temporarily removed.

Dedicant Artimec (leowarrior7) - added.
Dedicant Thickfeet (TheNinox) - began his Grand Task.

((As for my dedicancy... seems me and the archdruids are NEVER on at the same time... I logged in and I missed Garun by 29 mins.... I heard most druids are in Est and so am I so can someone help me out with this problem?))

So I had a question about druid titles. Is dragon a valid title, or all they all evil. i dont remember that being in the lore, but it has been a while. I know many have caused issues.

Besides that I have so many interesting ideas names. Ironwood, Falcon, Hawk, Volcano, Typhoon, Tsunami, Gorilla, Ape, Penguin, Coyote, Fox, and more.

its so hard to choose! and im only on my 3rrd task...

A totem should represent the character, though not all do and sometimes poor totems are chosen. I don't know your character, but keep in mind that you should try to find something in nature that represents him. For example, my first druid was a very old man, nearing death. I appropriately chose the totem of Wilting to signify his age.

As for your question, dragon is the totem of a demi-aspect named Apollan, and as such, it is heavily frowned upon to reuse the totem out of respect for such an important figure. Look on the first page of this topic for all members and their totems. Any of those totems that you see shouldn't beused again until that druid is deemed lost.

​As to Legocrazy, our Arch Druids are currently from three different timezones to attempt to encompass the greatest amount of players possible. I assume you are from the West Coast, and as such, I'd recommend that you try catching Leyun (Tristanm1) online. If you can't catch her, Elorna (Birdwhisperer) and Dalari (Friskyelectric) happen to be quite active. If all else fails, try to check if any hierophants are online and if they are, they should be more than willing to provide you with a lesson!