((I apologize for that, we seem to be conflicting time zones or something. I read your PM and noted the sign at the Grove, but you aren't online when I happen to be playing my Druid character/ am also online. Message me (candydeath13) whenever we're online at the same time and I'll pop on for you ;)

-Removed Dedicant Elrolas from Dedicant list.

-Removed Dedicant Emanaf from Dedicant list.

-Updated Dedicant Clara to Druid status.

-Added Dedicant Nori to Dedicant list.

-Added Dedicant Miri to Dedicant list ))

((Are there specific times that the Arch Druids are online and RPing those characters? I've tried contacting every Arch Druid and received no response but I don't want to harass these guys to death. Its just been 5 days of sitting at the Grove waiting each night and after meeting a few druids and dedicants I've gained the impression that activity isn't... common right now? I'd really love to experience the order but its been quite a chore to get much response.))

((Some of us don't stay in the grove all day, we travel around Anthos just growing stuff and helping people out :3))

Can you add Dedicant Glaedr to the Dedicants list, IGN (Fnich123)

So, with recent Moots, the Order has seen a lot of changes! Soon, we shall be relocating our primary position to Leanniel, home of the Wood Elves. The Order has also seen the reimplementation of Druid Guides! Once again, only Druid Guides and Archdruids will be permitted to teach Dedicants and attune them into Druidism.

Here's a list of all the recent changes:

- Added the Leanniel Grove to the Current Locations

- Shroom Druid Milo (matt011011) retired from Arch; moved to Druid list

- Added Dove Druid Elorna (Birdwhisperer) to Druid Guide

- Removed Cheetah Druid Alirya (sapphireh2o) from Druid list. She was unattuned. Moved to Forgotten Druids

- Tsunami Druid Syrila (Arkelos) is no longer Shunned. Moved from Forgotten Druids to Druid list

- Moved Dahlia Druid Dalari (FriskyElectric) from Lost Druids to Druid list

- Moved Sea Druid Vel'Aryla (Lego_XBOX) to Lost Druids

- Moved Bird Druid Faolin (Evilbanana5757) to Lost Druids
 - Moved Toad Druid Lethilia (Fuzumz) to Lost Druids

- Added Dedicant Glaedr (Fnich123) to the Dedicant list

- Added Dedicant Gale (didneywurld) to Dedicant list

- Removed Dedicant Vel (ElynxYon) from Dedicant list

- Added Pigblees to the Shun list

((Hey, good to see the changes being made. I'll be looking for Frosty or Callax soon, to have a short conversation about something I've been wondering for a while, on Serenity that is.))

((Alrighty MrJoshy. Just seek us out ig-name, Remember, there's an aviary plugin for a reason!))

((Please move Eldon from Forgotten Druids to Lost Druids, as I will most likely be bringing him back shortly

(( I would have to defer to one of the older druids on that for a more exact answer, but to a light degree yes. Druids do feel the life all around them, and can 'hear' it, more or less. Though, I think you're asking about a bit more in depth of a connection, and a druid can establish a very deep connection with something if they try and are skilled enough. How many things could they be deeply connected to at once? I'm not sure. People aren't good multitaskers, and the druidic connection to nature inherently predisposes the druid to having their mind wander. ))

((Query: Can you commune with the whole forest at once?))

((When a druid is attuned they are connected to all of nature, though generally a newer druid would either have to focus on communing with a singular plant or animal, or meditate in order commune with their surroundings. Depending on what you mean by commune, someone who has been strengthening their connection for a decent length of time is 'always' communing with everything around them. If they focused, they could certainly commune with an entire forest, though as Katherine said it may not be as deep of a connection compared to if they focused on a single tree.

These two posts may also help you out: http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/105927-a-druidic-announcement/#entry984083 http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/90140-druidism-guide/

((I'm thinking of literally sensing a whole forest... Like if someone 100 meters away stepped on a twig— Would they know?)).

((I'm thinking of literally sensing a whole forest... Like if someone 100 meters away stepped on a twig— Would they know?)).

((Maaaybe. If they were a very old/strong druid and were simply sitting in one place and very deeply mediating. But still, I think the connection would be more vague than that. Now, if they were to, say, break a branch, cut down a tree, set something on fire, use harmful magic... something that would cause a tree pain, then sure.))

(oh oh i have qeustion! is it possible to get druid magic without really joining them? or do you really have to go through all that stuff in the druid grove? cause i have been wanting to have druid magic but dont really want to live/become a druid o-o;;)