(oh oh i have qeustion! is it possible to get druid magic without really joining them? or do you really have to go through all that stuff in the druid grove? cause i have been wanting to have druid magic but dont really want to live/become a druid o-o;;)

((Nope, the only way to gain druidic magic is to be attuned to the Aspects (the aengudaemons that give the druids their powers.) You can only be attuned by a guide or arch druid that knows how to perform the attunement ceremony, and they're only going to do that when you've been trained in the ways of druidic beliefs. There is also the recent change that attunement does not instantly grant magic, simply the potential to learn, so you will also need a teacher after being attuned.

This is our way of ensuring that druidic culture is upheld, and the magic is regulated and kept at a high quality of RP. And there's a lot more to druid roleplay than just the magic. The powers are truly a bonus, they're not at all the focus of the Order.))

((Nope, the only way to gain druidic magic is to be attuned to the Aspects (the aengudaemons that give the druids their powers.) You can only be attuned by a guide or arch druid that knows how to perform the attunement ceremony, and they're only going to do that when you've been trained in the ways of druidic beliefs. There is also the recent change that attunement does not instantly grant magic, simply the potential to learn, so you will also need a teacher after being attuned.

This is our way of ensuring that druidic culture is upheld, and the magic is regulated and kept at a high quality of RP. And there's a lot more to druid roleplay than just the magic. The powers are truly a bonus, they're not at all the focus of the Order.))

((aah alright! maybe i will join you guys in the future maybe xD for science!))

((aah alright! maybe i will join you guys in the future maybe xD for science!))

((You're welcome to come by whenever you like. ^_^ We'd love to have you.))

((Please move Eldon from Forgotten Druids to Lost Druids, as I will most likely be bringing him back shortly

Your character has been deemed a forgotten Druid because he had served as a Lost Druid for so long. In-character, no one knows what's happened to him and some believe him to possibly be dead or gone indefinitely. When it becomes known in-character by the Order that the Time Druid has returned, the list shall be updated. ^-^

((Quick question for me OOCly. When becoming a druid with the new system ya'll have, and being attuned, if I was to take some of the simpler things such as Nature's Communion and Control, how long would it generally take in OOC days for me to progress through the tiers, say from 1 to 3? Thanks.~))

Character Name: -- Av'riv

Minecraft Username: --Soresan

Timezone: --- Central Time Zone

Usual Playing Times: --10AM-10PM (Mostly on ~2:30PM)

((Quick question for me OOCly. When becoming a druid with the new system ya'll have, and being attuned, if I was to take some of the simpler things such as Nature's Communion and Control, how long would it generally take in OOC days for me to progress through the tiers, say from 1 to 3? Thanks.~))

After attunement the progression though druidism is comparable to other magics in the old system.

Character Name: -- Av'riv

Minecraft Username: --Soresan

Timezone: --- Central Time Zone

Usual Playing Times: --10AM-10PM (Mostly on ~2:30PM)

The app is in-game, talk to an arch druid to be become a dedicant.

After attunement the progression though druidism is comparable to other magics in the old system.

The app is in-game, talk to an arch druid to be become a dedicant.

I know, I thought I was supposed to post this here if I was having difficulties finding one.

I know, I thought I was supposed to post this here if I was having difficulties finding one.

You are correct! And since you have, we'll do our best to accommodate RP times and such with you. Many of the Druids are in Eastern Time Zone, so we shouldn't have trouble setting up times with you. If you'd like, send me a PM on the forums of a particular day you're able to be on, and we'll find out which one of us Druids can be on with you for an interview!

It should be quick for your character to learn those. One or two lessons tops.

When becoming a druid, are you allowed to kill by force from disease (schizophrenia and pyromania) yet still not want to do these actions and keep your place as a druid? My Dryad was already a dedicant but has these diseases so I haven't been sure whether to carry on or stop due to this.