Character Name: -- Tathras Gathili

Minecraft Username: -- Xtreme_Prodigy

Timezone: --- GMT

Usual Playing Times: -- Usually from 5pm GMT to 9pm GMT. I am, however, right now on half-term break, so I'm on a lot more and available to log on for the next few days (until this Monday)

When becoming a druid, are you allowed to kill by force from disease (schizophrenia and pyromania) yet still not want to do these actions and keep your place as a druid? My Dryad was already a dedicant but has these diseases so I haven't been sure whether to carry on or stop due to this.

I suppose it really depends on who oversees you at the time. There could be a strict arch druid that will shun you and make you a kill on sight for this, or perhaps a more lenient one who'll have respect for the disease. Either, or, and anything in between is really a possibility in RP, so you should RP as you wish with the druids and see where it goes from there. :)

Pardon me for not doing this sooner; I forgot to announce the updates added a few days ago to the thread!

- Pine Druid Gi'Garun (Gigarun) is now a Druid Guide
- Dedicant Pebble (TheEpicFiend) initiated
- Dedicant Fena (legocrazy7) initiated

- Bird Druid Faolin (Evilbanana5757) is no longer Lost
- Sea Druid Vel'Aryla (Lego_XBOX) is no longer Lost

- The Leanniel Grove is now the main homage of the Order
- Pigblees = Shunned

That's all from me for now!

~ Archdruid Callax

Character Name: -- Tathras Gathili

Minecraft Username: -- Xtreme_Prodigy

Timezone: --- GMT

Usual Playing Times: -- Usually from 5pm GMT to 9pm GMT. I am, however, right now on half-term break, so I'm on a lot more and available to log on for the next few days (until this Monday)

Hey buddy! Good to see that you're interested in joining the order! I am one of the very few GMT Druids, so if you'd like, shoot me a PM on a day & time that you can be online, and I will do my very best to get on and organise an interview with you! :)

~Updated~

-Dedicant Exaisia (bulldogsoccer8) Added to Dedicants List

-Dedicant Willow (TheH0neyB33) Added to Dedicants List

-Dedicant Anarane (casanova9) Added to Dedicants List

-Dedicant Donnel (digger_kpie) Added to Dedicants List

-Dedicant Virella (Draoen) Added to Dedicants List

Character Name: Ecael.

Minecraft Username: Ripper101

Timezone: Est, the best timezone~

Usual Playing Times: Anywhere after 5 on weekdays, a lot more on the weekends.

Here we are with our latest updates, folks.

- Dedicant Arial (ArianaTheGreat) removed from Dedicant list.

- Sunshine Druid Verden (Jallentime) removed from inactivity and re-added to the active Druid list.
- Dream Druid Ellser (tigergamer) has been remembered and added to the Forgotten Druids list.
- Fixed a few grammar and spelling errors in the Druidic Histories/Ages.
- Added Cmack's Skin Shop; any and all attuned Druids get a free skin!

That's all for now. Feel free to make posts on this Guild thread if you have general questions or concerns about Druids or Druidry!

Character Name: Ecael.

Minecraft Username: Ripper101

Timezone: Est, the best timezone~

Usual Playing Times: Anywhere after 5 on weekdays, a lot more on the weekends.

Sounds like you're available all at the same times as myself! If you'd like to arrange a specific date to meet me in-game, send me a PM here on the forums. My forum name is Callax.

The Dedicant board is really piling up, here in the grove! We've a few changes to the list:

- Dedicant Fyodor (daelaris) removed until further notice.
- Dedicant Gale (didneywurld) removed until further notice.

- Dedicant Ytahu (Vardak) initiated.
- Dedicant Ecael (Ripper 101) initiated.

Dedicant Ecael shall be vowed in upon the completion of his next task!
Also, don't forget to check our Grand
Library (found here: http://grove.conforums.com/index.cgi); we'll be adding more books and updating old ones soon! Archdruid Leyun has been strenuously scribing tomes and making copies for the Leanniel Grove library.

A note is posted in the grove.

"I believe it is time we perhaps set up a new Nature's Bounty shop in Anthos.

If any have ideas for the location, feel free to write them below,

~Blood Druid Briza"

wuxftl4.gif

A letter is posted on the walls of the grove.

I believe it is time to add a new member to the Shunned list. After speaking with the Rose Druid about her struggles and torture and after reading the copied letter below, I believe it time to shun Laurina.

TBQIG9j.png

An elegantly-drawn oak tree rests as the signature.

A note is left at the entrance of the Druid's Grove: Due to certain circumstances and other desires, Serenity Daysin has decided to leave the order without intent of malicious feelings. Many things have transpired to this decision, and she feels it for the best. I wish you luck in the Order of the Druids, and I hope that you do not see me as a shun for leaving the order. With love, care, and respect, might the Aspects guide you all toward better. I will be joining the Monks, or at least I hope to. 

-Serenity.

((If anyone has any questions, simply send me a message in a private message. Have a warm day!))

It's been nearly a month since the thread has been updated. Many things have happened and some large changes have been made!

- Three new Druidic Ages have been added to the Anthosian Histories!

The Age of Semi-Activism , The Age of Corruption, & The Age of Vengeance 

- Dahlia Druid Dalari (FriskyElectric) moved to Druid Guide.
- Mind Druid Aeras (maxu1234) added to Druid list.

- Sea Druid Vel'Aryla (Lego_XBOX) again deemed a Lost Druid.
- Tsunami Druid Syrila (Arkelos) has been Shunned due to her betrayal of the Order and the Aspects.

Her unattunement will take place very soon.

- The Dedicant list has been wiped clean with only the most recently active members of the Order remained.

Any Dedicants removed from the list may return to the list after they return to activity.

Any Dedicants remaining on the list shall be sent letters and informed of recent changes.

- The Fringe Grove has replaced the Leanniel Grove as the Order's current location.

- Pigblees has been Shunned.

If you have any questions or concerns, contact an Archdruid.