Victory Of The Scourge & The Return Of Aegis

Beppin the Strange

Event Planners, MC Names: Hieya

Event Type: Corruption | Refugee Camps | War between all nations

Event Date: Whatever works for the ET

Factions/Nations effected by the event: All

Event Location: Main source of corruption; Malinor

Summary: Since the spawn of the Scourge's tower that stands in the middle of Old Malinor, many rumors have spread, but perhaps the fondest one of the all is that Malinor isn't the only place being effected by the plague. From then to now, something deep below the tower is now reaching completion, something that this world hasn't seen. A portal, a portal linked to all past worlds at any point of time that they choose. This portal can mend time and space itself. The Scourge open the portal, sending rifts out into the sky. Slowly, Scourge began to fall out of the skies, landing in villages and mighty kingdoms, demanding that they surrender. The numbers are great, to great for anything to be done, a war between all nations is the only possible solution. The human, elf and orcish nations must come together for once and stop the Scourge from taking Anthos, this my friends, is not the time for Anthos to end..

(I have so many ideas and I even have a timeline made but I don't want to reveal anything to the players. I feel like it would ruin he event..)

Concept Images/Screenshots: 
http://static.zenimax.com/bethblog/upload/2011/01/CH4-CityApproach-Final.jpg & http://sevendeadlydivas.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/death-rift.jpg

Other Information: I have already had one person confront me that the dark lord only wants what was once his but who's to say he's not greedy? Perhaps he fancy's revenge..

This could be a possible return to Aegis because the portal can take you to any past world and any time that you want. (This can also be called a time machine.)

I'm assuming that the citizens of the effected towns will be put into slavery or they will sneak away and join the growing army that are located in refugee camps.

Do you need the Event Team's assistance?: Yes

If so, do you require actors and/or builders?: Yes

I actually found out that the spire had got blown up but it could still be played out that it was hidden underground and the explosion didn't reach it or we could change the location.

With all the work/thought put into the 4.0 map I don't see this as a viable alternative. Overall the idea is nice but it is likely that players will not be involved in how we move maps. Why? because it needs to be a surprise and unexpected.

With all the work/thought put into the 4.0 map I don't see this as a viable alternative. Overall the idea is nice but it is likely that players will not be involved in how we move maps. Why? because it needs to be a surprise and unexpected.

It wouldn't cause for hardly any destruction just perhaps a darker feel and a bit of revision. But I understand exactly what you mean. It was just an idea :P

The Aegis map got corrupted I think...? It's going to be in Beta 1.8 / 1.0 format anyway which means bad things.

EDIT: A revisit to the now-ruined Aegis would be a fun temp, or even just going back to where it was before everything broke somehow.

So much work has gone into 4.0. This will not happen.

As I said before, this will not cause that much destruction, just simply it's changed a bit to look more Scrouge like. You could also just do a roll back and say that it's been rebuilt. 

Tower is already gone. Rethink the idea and resubmit if you are still interested.

Denied