[Closed] No Longer Active

Wyvernbane

Hello all ye people of Anthos!

My Order is a guild focused on assisting peoples who's lands are threatened. We will also make enemys and attempt to wipe out any order that gets in our way. We will accept all races to join and anyone with access to great amounts of supplies are needed to help build up our fortress. We will also need lots of dwarves to help with the forging and mining to armor our people. ((I will also need a donator with LWC and gates but I will give them a higher role.)) 

The people shall not be torn apart but they will slowly be put back together!

Signed, Flo'rean Kryao

Application:

MC Name:

RP Name:

RP Age:

RP Race:

Donator (Yes or no):

VA(Yes or no):

Reply to this post using this App and I will review it 

Hello all ye people of Anthos!

My new found Order fights to bring all the people of this world together so no more fighting or wars may have to be fought. Sadly fighting may happen to bring this goal to finish. We will also make enemys and attempt to wipe out any order that gets in our way. We will accept all races to join and anyone with access to great amounts of supplies are needed to help build up our fortress. We will also need lots of dwarves to help with the forging and mining to armor our people. ((I will also need a donator with LWC and gates but I will give them a higher role.)) 

Signed, Flo'rean Kryao

Vectis wrinkles his nose as he hears of the upstarts.

"These people are misguided. As if it is possible for a lone guild, no less one that has never been spoken of, to make the mighty nations of Anthos bend the knee to their own whims and desires. If the unification of the mortal races is their desire, then I do urge them to enlist in the ranks of Oren. Together, we will subjugate the heretical dwarven leaders that bid the Northern Scourge to fight among their ranks, and bring them under our true and rightful reign."

[[i believe there is already a guild like yours, found here; http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/103712-the-united-anthos-coalition/

Maybe join them before starting your own? But if you do continue with this, you might want to add an application of sorts to make it a bit easier to join your group. :) ]]

Vectis wrinkles his nose as he hears of the upstarts.

"These people are misguided. As if it is possible for a lone guild, no less one that has never been spoken of, to make the mighty nations of Anthos bend the knee to their own whims and desires. If the unification of the mortal races is their desire, then I do urge them to enlist in the ranks of Oren. Together, we will subjugate the heretical dwarven leaders that bid the Northern Scourge to fight among their ranks, and bring them under our true and rightful reign."

Sir the reign of Oren is disgusting for trying to wipe out dwarves and take their land for themselves I myself would NEVER join peoples of this low quality and of pure evil!!!!

[[i believe there is already a guild like yours, found here; http://www.lordofthecraft.net/topic/103712-the-united-anthos-coalition/

Maybe join them before starting your own? But if you do continue with this, you might want to add an application of sorts to make it a bit easier to join your group. :) ]]

I appreciate your showing me about this other order and I will keep this up but I will also try to make allies with the other order I am adding a application now :) 

Sir the reign of Oren is disgusting for trying to wipe out dwarves and take their land for themselves I myself would NEVER join peoples of this low quality and of pure evil!!!!

It is infinitely times worse to take over the land of a war mongering nation then to side with the Scourge.

I will be posting Orders/ races my order will help so if you join follow this topic to see who is allies or not

Kyrin Azar'Khal hears of the orders goals, a frown forming on his brow as he begins mutters to himself.

-

"Isn't the coalition striving for the exact same thing, but actually with the backing of the nations? Why start another pointless order that won't amass enough members to do anything productive?" 

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.