The Horen Guard (Recruiting)

Ctc9592

Vaclav takes credit for designing the guard uniform which was used for the Oren Army.

Armyskin_zps87355344.png

((Will just gave me it so I did not know I will put your name as the creator))

((Due to another unforseen happening I won't be on till around 5 PM Eastern Standard Time or possibly a little later. I do apologize that I was not able to RP too much with you guys but I will try my best when I get back. This message is from my phone btw

-Ctc))

((Also those who haven't given me their Skype names send it to me via email. And those who haven't accepted the request do because we have a Skype group so we can stay in touch more easily))

Username: Mellowmatthew
What is your Skype name?:

Mellowmatthew

IC

Name: Joseph Moss
Race: Human
Military Experience:(This will determine if you start as a Guardsman or a Recruit)

Mercenary of no particular fame or renown 
Preferred Weapon: Long sword and shield
Oath:

I Joseph Moss, swear to uphold my duty to defend House Horen and its people. I will not falter in my duties to the House. I will not betray my brothers in any way or form and I will uphold this oath till the day I die.

Username: Mellowmatthew

What is your Skype name?:

Mellowmatthew

IC

Name: Joseph Moss

Race: Human

Military Experience:(This will determine if you start as a Guardsman or a Recruit)

Mercenary of no particular fame or renown 

Preferred Weapon: Long sword and shield

Oath:

I Joseph Moss, swear to uphold my duty to defend House Horen and its people. I will not falter in my duties to the House. I will not betray my brothers in any way or form and I will uphold this oath till the day I die.

Jory reads over the application and stamps the Horen Seal on it to signify approval.

Wax_Dragon_Seal_by_Zen00.png

Jory sits down in his room at his desk and begins to write a letter to all Horen Guard members.

"To all Horen Guard Members

In at the end of this elven week(Friday) we will be holding a training session in the bunker, if you do not know it location then we will meet in the Abresi Tavern. We will be departing the Tavern at 7:30 PM (EST) at heading to begin the training sessions. I hope to see you all there.

-Captain Jory Castell"

Jory then sends the messages out by birds. 

A letter is sent to each guardsmen

"You will be given your weeks payment of twenty five minas on the next elven day (Sunday) by Captain Jory. I will be sending him the money to do so. You are the pride of my County fight for Saint Godfrey!"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.