[Recruiting] House Colin

Devland99

House Colin

V0joJKf.png

History of Colin

The Colin family was never a noble family from the start, it was in fact started not long ago.

The house was started when the brothers Adarin, John, Edward, and Cicero sat at the tavern in Abresi. They all voted if they were ready to start one and with the funds they began making a town.

That town was burnt down by the orcish clans in the month of  Malin's Welcome. After that they wandered around and found the town of Ambriel, speaking to its land master Huron Silverblade.

Huron gave them houses for them to reside in, in which Celcian was born during this period, Adarin's child. Adarin went out daily to recruit for the house, but was beaten up by 4 men outside Kralta.

He returned home alive, not swearing revenge but being even more determined then before.

He set out more and kept recruiting, raising money to buy land. His son decided to help out with

the goal, and got recruits for his father. The house has left Oren and returned to Ambriel.

During the time they were out of Oren, they constantly battled the Decterum and Lucienist.

Alras

House Colin joined Alras when they found them in the Fringe. They stayed within the city becoming the first ones with an actual homes. The Colin's went out to Hightower land and were given permission to build a fort, they did so and made it their base of operations. During this time Adarin was given the rank of High Guard to help raise a defensive force for Alras. 

The Creed of Colin

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Thou shall not harm other members of the house.

Thou shall not steal from the house.

Murdering in cold blood is death penalty

Up most loyalty is demanded 

You may leave the house at any time

Disobeying Higher Ranks is punishable

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Family Tree

SBAhMqB.png

Our Objective

The objective of the house is to keep the peace of Fringe, protect its members, and destroy the scourge. We wish to remain independent from other nations, such as Oren. War is not something we wish to do but it will happen and we will treat enemies with respect.

Roster

Lord:

Adarin Colin (devland99)

Minister of Conflict: Syles Colin

Minister of Diplomacy: Celcian Colin

Minister of Trade: Alcher Colin

Family:

John Colin (Oddman11)

Cicero Colin (cococococo5)

Celcian Colin (Hoodmaster906)

Zeller Colin (Catbug)

Lydolf Colin (Legoboy)

Wessly Colin (Archmage)

Gregory Colin (Spacob)

Syles Colin (Treshure)

Alric Colin (Tapesauce)

Claire Colin (Forkology)

Alcher Colin (philip_2011)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Holdings

These are the locations that the Colin's currently hold and govern.

Mistmont Keep:M3AHjnZ.png

The Colin's current HQ where planning for the day takes place.

Algesis Village:

0B1WyQF.jpg

This is the town of Algesis, currently half filled many of the houses are free and open for more people to join.

Application:

OOC:

MCNAME:

SKYPENAME:

How active are you on LOTC:

Do you have Teamspeak?:

IC:

Name:

Race:

Experience:

Biography (Short): 

OATH:

_________, swear up most loyalty to the house of Colin, and will follow its creed during my time inside of it. I am willing to die for its beliefs and its honor.

Skins:

Colin Guardsmen: http://minecraft.novaskin.me/skin/5480352441171968/Colin-House-Guardsmen

OOC:

MCNAME: sidmmvv

SKYPENAME: leo_oberon

How active are you on LOTC: On almost everyday

Do you have Teamspeak?: Nope

IC:

Name: Leo Oberon

Race: Half Wood Elf and Half High Elf

Experience: Worked for the Emerald Rangers and was a trusted commander in House Pascal. ((It has been destroyed btw)) 

Biography (Short): Leo is a leader and a teacher. He respects others and cares for them. He is ruthless in battle aside from being kind. He is a weapons expert and a tier 4 electric evocationist.

OATH:

I, Leo Oberon, swear up most loyalty to the house of Colin, and will follow its creed during my time inside of it. I am willing to die for its beliefs and its reputation.

OOC:

MCNAME: sidmmvv

SKYPENAME: leo_oberon

How active are you on LOTC: On almost everyday

Do you have Teamspeak?: Nope

IC:

Name: Leo Oberon

Race: Half Wood Elf and Half High Elf

Experience: Worked for the Emerald Rangers and was a trusted commander in House Pascal. ((It has been destroyed btw)) 

Biography (Short): Leo is a leader and a teacher. He respects others and cares for them. He is ruthless in battle aside from being kind. He is a weapons expert and a tier 4 electricarrow-10x10.png evocationist.

OATH:

I, Leo Oberon, swear up most loyalty to the house of Colin, and will follow its creed during my time inside of it. I am willing to die for its beliefs and its reputation.

ACCEPTED

*A announcement is held out*

"We have bought the land by the temples!"

OOC:

MCNAME: kido122

SKYPENAME: joshua.chap96

How active are you on LOTC: Very, depending on the week Im usually on just about daily.

Do you have Teamspeak?: No

IC:

Name: Shin Snow

Race: Human

Experience: In short I have traveled in my younger years with my family. In my adult years I joined with the several mercenary groups, falling in and out of them as they came and went, eventually joining with the Oren Military for some time. Later when my twenties started to come to an end I advised on diplomatic matters, but I tend to avoid that short time in my life as it was full of unwanted grief. After that, I will emit, I fell into a short lived life of crime though I learned that it will get a person no where fast. As of now I live and read and write, but I am looking to get back out in the world.

Biography (Short): I was born to a small family, father was a merchant, so me and my mother traveled often with them. In my teen years me and my father didn't see eye to eye and at around....15? I ended up going out on my own to live my life. Until I was around 18 I did odd jobs to earn a small living and my above paragraph details the rest.

OATH:

I Shin Snow, swear up most loyalty to the house of Colin, and will follow its creed during my time inside of it. I am willing to die for its beliefs and its reputation.

OOC:

MCNAME: kido122

SKYPENAME: joshua.chap96

How active are you on LOTC: Very, depending on the week Im usually on just about daily.

Do you have Teamspeak?: No

IC:

Name: Shin Snow

Race: Human

Experience: In short I have traveled in my younger years with my family. In my adult years I joined with the several mercenary groups, falling in and out of them as they came and went, eventually joining with the Oren Military for some time. Later when my twenties started to come to an end I advised on diplomatic matters, but I tend to avoid that short time in my life as it was full of unwanted grief. After that, I will emit, I fell into a short lived life of crime though I learned that it will get a person no where fast. As of now I live and read and write, but I am looking to get back out in the world.

Biography (Short): I was born to a small family, father was a merchant, so me and my mother traveled often with them. In my teen years me and my father didn't see eye to eye and at around....15? I ended up going out on my own to live my life. Until I was around 18 I did odd jobs to earnarrow-10x10.png a small living and my above paragraph details the rest.

OATH:

I Shin Snow, swear up most loyalty to the house of Colin, and will follow its creed during my time inside of it. I am willing to die for its beliefs and its reputation

ACCEPTED

We are currently recruiting guards if interested, please apply

Adelmar stands after the meeting with House Colins, bowing his head respectfully to Adarin Colins.

"Your house is honorable. It would be an honor to have friendship between the House Colins and Red Hessians, if you accept?"