The Order Of The Brotherhood Of Northmen

LPT

OOC:
MC name: Xtreme_Prodigy.
Do you have skype, and if so what is it?: I think Jaden already has it, but if not it's harrison.oleary69
Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yep.

IC:
Name: Jonathan Blackwell
Race: Human

Previous occupations and experience:  I was trained by the Ager master-at-arms since youth, and I've seen my fair share of battles.

OOC:

MC name: Xtreme_Prodigy.

Do you have skype, and if so what is it?: I think Jaden already has it, but if not it's harrison.oleary69

Do you have TeamSpeak?: Yep.

IC:

Name: Jonathan Blackwell

Previous occupations and experience:  I was trained by the Ager master-at-arms since youth, and I've seen my fair share of battles.

ACCEPTED

MC name: Keith_DX7
Do you have skype, and if so what is it?: Brad.Patin (although, it's laggy as crap)
Do you have TeamSpeak?: No

IC:
Name: Volg Kolgorge
Race: Adunian-Scum
Previous occupations and experience: *You get the feeling as if Volg's first language isn't english* Well I do know how to navigate in the cold. I am stellar in swords play and in naval-combat. I like to drink beer. I hold many position in old army. Been Captain once. Years been.

MC name: Keith_DX7
Do you have skype, and if so what is it?: Brad.Patin (although, it's laggy as crap)
Do you have TeamSpeak?: No

IC:
Name: Volg Kolgorge
Race: Adunian-Scum
Previous occupations and experience: *You get the feeling as if Volg's first language isn't english* Well I do know how to navigate in the cold. I am stellar in swords play and in naval-combat. I like to drink beer. I hold many position in old army. Been Captain once. Years been.

ACCEPTED

MC name:Halomanter12
Do you have skype, and if so what is it?:rockmanter13
Do you have TeamSpeak?:No

IC:
Name:Ashbee MumFord
Race:Human
Previous occupations and experience:No jobs but he use to be a teacher and taught people to fight , he also knows electromancy and pyromancy

MC name:Halomanter12

Do you have skype, and if so what is it?:rockmanter13

Do you have TeamSpeak?:No

IC:

Name:Ashbee MumFord

Race:Human

Previous occupations and experience:No jobs but he use to be a teacher and taught people to fight , he also knows electromancy and pyromancy

ACCEPTED on the terms you do nae use magic.

Application

OOC:

MC name: james2k

Do you have skype, and if so what is it?: james2kmc

Do you have TeamSpeak?: Can't use it because it's fucked up on my PC.

IC:

Name: Tylos

Race: Human, Northerner.

Previous occupations and experience:

Various military guilds/orders over the years that either got disbanded, destroyed or reformed and I never rejoined. I rejoined the Abresi/King's Guard like 2 or 3 times after each reformation but I never did the final time.

ACCEPTED

OOC:
MC name: tjt810
Do you have skype, and if so what is it?: Tyler Trent (A friend (Merek) can add me to the chat if need be.)
Do you have TeamSpeak?: I can get it if necessary

IC:
Name: Tanzi Mogun

Previous occupations and experience: Head barkeep, Practiced in medicine for a while, knows ameture amounts of electric evocation, was in guard for Abresi (Quit after learning what assholes they are), once a farmer, fought against the titan in Abresi (Lived), very skilled in a wide variety of weapons (in rp, in pvp I am pretty much only good with a bow), is in the Vigilant Steel. Very good chef, and an excellent tactician.

Tanzi was suggested to join the Brotherhood by Merek Moonstrike..

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.