A Guide To Building Smart

Cjmate

Ishikawa's were past abusers? *Runs off to cry* though in all seriousness as much as I loved Yamamoto we moved away and have taken our own steps to make a messy medieval eastern style of building on our Island of Yamatai.

i'd never build fantasy builds and never will, humans is where it's at

2e31gg5.png

qprs03.png

Hm. Nice to see both my old tavern and the stables of said tavern on the list. (Didn't build the tavern but eh.) The stables were nicer (if not unfinished from a lack of materials) before the farmhand we hired decided to give it a tumor.

People use stone for roofs because there are what, six options for stairs? And they're a nice color. They're rarely rped as stone. Of course I'd be willing to bet the stables aren't "good" because the walls and roof are the same wood. Guess I should've trekked across anthos for darker wood for the roof, what a horrible person I am for sullying the gorgeous builds in unregioned land for the sake of utility.

I would feel very... very offended if something that I had made would have been in your "bad examples".

Lilbit.

Perhaps flattered CJ took time out of his day to point out minor flaws in things I used to enjoy.

Perhaps just amused at that.

Annoyed he would slam on people who don't get unlimited materials, nor are they in it for the pretty builds, for their "design choices".

e9g2sy.png

Oh, right, but it has nothing to do with people randomly stealing blocks from unregioned land or the fire someone rped that you didn't have the blocks to clean up after.

Because, silly me, RP isn't important.

Not every build will be pretty. Not every build will be finished. Life goes on.

Maybe talk to the owner, offer to fix it or help or something.

Because they dare to build their own city and wasn't created by either a nation or some super well-known member of the community...

It doesn't have to be under a nation, there is no need for a town to have a allegiance, it can be strictly independent and I'm pretty sure alot of people know Onslaughted.

Thanks for the help, been looking for a guide.