Best Dwarf Names Final Edition

Fimlin

~ Dwarven Names ~

need a name for your character? find one here!

Red = Used

Green= Unused

The Hobbit/ Lord of The Rings Names:

Thorin, Balin, Dwalin, Fili, Kili, Oin, Gloin, Gimli, Bifur, Bofur, Bombur, Ori, Nori, Dori, Thrain, Thror, Nar, Durin, Nain, Dain, Fundin, Groin, Borin, Farin, Frerin, Fror, Cror, Morgoth, Thor, Toran, Brind Turin Hurin

Viking/ Russian Based Names:

Olaf, Leif, Edrik, Arnolf, Euron, Erikk, Earl, Jarl, Hagen, Krof, Nord, Ulfric, Umar, Ulmer, Yohn, Igor, Orik, Ragnar, Yurrik, Ingof, Nardlof, Tormund, Norse, Ulhart, Alf, Rolfe, Styr, Sigorn, Mord, Voan, Ivor, Roran, Enif, Egrof, Lothar, Ludin, Noye, Loring, Agnar, Armond, Arnor, Brand, Diarf, Edgar, Erlend,  Finnvid, Folkmar, Formund, Gizor Gamal, Hedin Halldor, Hallvardm Hakon, Haeming, Hermund, Havard, Hord, Hrolf, Hroar, Ingvar, Ivar, Jorund, Kar, Karl, Kotkell, Knut, Kaetil, Kollfinn, Kori, Mord, Mar, Moldof, Olae, Olvir, Ottar, Ospak, Osvald, Oleif, Regin, Runolf, Sigvast, Sigurd, Sigvat, Skard,Skuld, Skorri, Sven, Thorleik, Thorgils, Thorleif, Thorgest, Thorgeir, Thord, Thorald, Thorfinn, Thorhall, Thorgrim, Thororm, Thorolf, Ulf, Ulvkil, Vali, Valgard, Vandrad, Vestar, Vekel, Varin, Vog, Vigfus, Yngvar

Best Dwarf Names:

Argon, Bergeron, Baelor, Baerik, Ckrane, Caelor, Delber, Dorimn, Delmer, Dukin, Frok, Grimdun, Grumff, Haldor, Ithic, Kodin, Kadin, Kraydin, Mirgof, Odin, Onar, Quinn, Royamar, Roy, Roggar, Torwynd, Tromull, Victarion, Belegar, Thurgum, Gombur, Ketin, Gilum, Grunum, Dilbar, Dalaim, Thoreft, Dwinhare, Dorfik, Verrik, Narheim, Horst, Albreich, Baldhor, Brom, Grum, Tortkrah, Kreghilm, Zarrok, Razok, Hrothgar, Fri, Fletcher, Fargin, Vullun, Un, Jorn, Valen, Gorum,  Uzafn, Rocmn, Yem, Goftim, Vufeac, Govln, Rejum, Qhebf, Otlan, Oef, Vun, Arager, Burrim, Virn, Tun, Kragle, Arrack, Gram, Mukot, Grombur, Nado Ragni Vargrim Herran Quan Iorunn Skeg Arget Zircon Ebardac Gannel Rak Jurgen Fanghur Beor Korgan Freowin Sweldn Farr Tarnag Vermund Urzhad Guntera Ingeit Martland Ornthrond Durok Orrin Udim Kiefna Dalgon Thordris Kvistor, Argor, Cruggar, Cramdun, Cronkkur, Hargoth, Rokkar, Tregor, Yark, Ovrak, Bolgrun, Torwold, Cragorn, Bronn, Cromm, Maegor, Othell, Bowen, Dormund, Archibold, Yron, Jeor, Bulwer, Groat, Gendry, Dagon, Dagmar, Wulfe, Zain, Varmund, Thor, Balon, Balmon, Drogon, Vyman, Germund, Norne, Gorold, Donnor, Hostor, Boremund, Maron, Roggon, Theomore, Torrhen, Marlon, Gerrick, Orell Toregg, Owen, Cugen, Dywen, Kedge, Grenn, Qhorin, Oleg, Hodor, Bolgrun Runk Raggrueft, Gimkil Dorhag, Rugoreft, Dgar, Bolhak, Chalhak Gargim, Grohak, Thrrag, Drutek, Durbark, Storrk, Brolode, Kilov, Dukr, Grikl, Chalthin, Malk, Barrun, Hajak, Grunmundwingimdukr, Grihard,Nalkil Drumorg Chaldorfik, Grogrifik, Grigarhergomzak, Gorbroketbek,, Argil, Gorzak, Dgrig, Rugil,

Warhammer Dwarf Names:

Kurgan, Sigmar, Alaric, Rikakron, Grungni, Velkor, Grimnir, Thorek, Brakak, Kraggi, Kantuz, Skor, Odro, Ong, Tuk, Dwe, Fut, Kar, Valya, Snorri, Gotrek, Oeragor, Alrik, Ranulf, Byrronth, Garagrim, Ungrim, Barack, Bel, Budrik, Kadrin, Skorri, Varn, Zorn, Hrain, Karak, Kaz, Azgal, Ungir, Zhufbar, Ekrund, Drazh, Haraz, Dron, Varr, Drak, Norsca, Orrund, Mortis, Tarn, Izor

How to spell your name in Dwarfish:

1: First you grab the second letter and get rid of it. For example: jake = jke

2: Then you muddle it up e.g: jke = ejk

3: Then you think of your his/her obscene areas (Yes it depends on weather they are masculine or feminine) and think of the slang word for it

4: use the first letter of one of them and stick it at the front, in this case mine is 'D' e.g; ejk = Dejk

5: Then you think of the letter you hate the most And add that as the second letter
Dejk = Dzejk

6: The icing on the cake: Add an ' or a ^ and stick it on the top of any letter
 Dzejk = Dżejk

Final product:

Dżejk

And there you have it. Your name in Dwarf.

Please remove the White highlight, it burns my eyes. ;-;

How to spell your name in Dwarfish:

1: First you grab the second letter and get rid of it. For example: jake = jke

2: Then you muddle it up e.g: jke = ejk

3: Then you think of your his/her obscene areas (Yes it depends on weather they are masculine or feminine) and think of the slang word for it

4: use the first letter of one of them and stick it at the front, in this case mine is 'D' e.g; ejk = Dejk

5: Then you think of the letter you hate the most And add that as the second letter
Dejk = Dzejk

6: The icing on the cake: Add an ' or a ^ and stick it on the top of any letter
 Dzejk = Dżejk

Final product:

Dżejk

And there you have it. Your name in Dwarf.

After reading the first point, I lol'd.

After finishing your post...I'm trying to decide if that's an exageration, a joke, or the actual process some people use....

I'm scared because it looks like it might work.

Please remove the White highlight, it burns my eyes. ;-;

I can't >.<

Pfft. I don't seen Gundin there. Pfft. 

rick-riordan-pfft.gif