[Guild] The Cognitive Accord

HuskyPuppy

SNIP

"We will be in contact soon, head by Atgaard to meet up with your overseer Vie." - Kaelia

(( I find it disturbing how you call it "our knowledge" as if it could be owned, claimed by any individual. Both in "real life" and in character, this is a very dangerous thing to say, and quite problematic. However, I'll look forward to applying once my character learns about this guild, of course, in rp. ))

((First of all, you are quite confused on the subject. 'our knowledge' was used to state the knowledge we currently contain within the guild.

Secondly, I would have rather had you talked about this in PM's if it bothered you so much, this post is an RP post, any statement here unless marked OOC or surrounded with brackets, should be taken from an RP standpoint. If we were however to claim knowledge as ours in RP deal with it in RP over pointing it out in OOC on the post itself.

Thirdly, so long as your character is near places with posters then you should be fine to know about us, we're not currently secretive of our presence.

(( That was in fact my thought about the RP :P woosh woosh ))

OOC

Mc Name: bulldogsoccer8

Timezone: Eastern U.S.

IC

Name: Princess Regent Lincia Tundrak

Race: Snow Elf

Current Allegiances: Princedom and the Scourge (Second one no one knows...)

Past Jobs: Store Owner, Assassin, Cultist, Alchemist

Skills: Alchemy, Evocation, Illusion, Murder, Torture, Relic Collecting, Lying, and Logical thinking (rather than emotions always)

Kaelia blinks reading over this "Eh, sure. Come on over to Atgaard and we'll get you settled in."

Proyce diligently takes up his quill and scratches out a letter to Kaelia, who seems to be receiving all of the guilds mail.

Greetings;

My name is Proyce laRouge. I have found and viewed one of your fliers in which you boast a well of information. It is good to know of a group so dedicated to the collection and proper documentation of knowledge. You are surely a blessing, both to whom retain knowledge, and those who seek it. The category I fall under, would be the latter,

As such is the reason I write to you today. I seek information on a particular subject which has illumed me thus far. It is my intent to inquire you bestow upon me what I seek, however I have encountered a minor issue. Though your fliers imply your wealth of information, your location ironically seems to have been left open for interpretation. As such, I wish to pay visit to your establishment in my search for knowledge. It is my hope that you may graciously indulge me of my request in the days to come.

Sincerely,
                  Proyce laRouge

Mc Name: Porkour

Timezone: Pacific Standard GMT -7

IC

Name: "Judas"

Race: Pigman

Current Allegiances: Rivalia

Past Jobs: Artificer, Archivist, Monitor

Skills: Telepathy (rp /msg), Vault master, Fluent in native dialects.

Kaelia blinks "T-That pig-man applied... Um 'Come by and speak to me sometime and we'll get you sorted in." - Kaelia Llenesi.

((Sent you some messages on skype.))

OOC
MC Name: Rikus3
Timezone: BST

IC
Name: Tavain Rilynnanea
Race: High Elf
Current Allegiances: Myself. Knowledge.
Past Jobs: None.
Skills: I am slightly trained in the magical arts of alchemy, telekinesis and mental magic.

"Accepted, come on down to Atgaard whenever you like." ((Your skype name didnt work for me. :( ))

((Oh! Sorry I confused it with another social service, my skype is adamjzj97 haha))

OOC
MC Name:arkantos1279
Timezone:Central

IC
Name:Icerit Dr*the rest of the name seems to be scratched out*
Race:Elf
Current Allegiances: None
Past Jobs: Potato Salesman and smith
Skills: He knows how to grow food and make weapons and such, he knows a little bit of everything from cooking to hunting.