-Armas Slaving Co.-

SortedJarhead

9DLHYCV.png

NunUPOv.jpg?1?2082

History

Armas Slaving Co. began near the end of the Old Empire during the rise of the Carrions. Founded by Darren Armas, the company had significant success at it's origin. It had a location within Abresi that had often turned a quick profit. However, when Darren Armas was shunned by skygods and sent to Dorf Prison for 3 years, the business was torn down. Darren ran the business out of his own home until he left to the Fringe where he built a new location in the Royal Keep. Now he is building a location just outside Vekaro.

Management

Darren Armas owns Armas Slaving Co. however he recently merged the business into the Bannum & Co. Enterprise. Darren still has full control of his one man business, but it looking for young slavemaster's to join him so they can all turn a profit.

Noteworthy Slaves

Lachlan Mor Elendil, King of Adunia, Sold for 3000 minas

Teerz, Sold for .34 minas

Princess Tatiana of Malinor, Escaped

Current Slaves

Dhaun - Darkelf - Maynard666

[i usually have more slaves I recently just got unbanned, however.]

Slavemaster Application

What's your name?

Are you going to let the slaves escape and backstab me?

If you answered no for both these questions you're in, OK.

my-mans-whip-md.png

Slave Ordering

If you custom order a slave, we are sure to get you it within the elven week. Just tell us the race, age and sex. It costs roughly 1000 minas, and another 100 for the escape insurance which ensures all your money back if they escape within the first Elven Week.

We often have them in stock also.

(( Would it be cool if I could, like... OOCly stage a kidnapping of one my characters? PM me if you want to discuss it further ))

A hawk is seen nearby the Armas company building, it seems to have a note

"I'm interested in the dark elf, three hundred?- Use the hawk to return a message"

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.