[Idea] Explanation On Elven Curse (Biology Explained)

MamaBearJade

Who really cares?

We don't need to overthink this. Elves are infertile, plain and simple. The exact reasoning why or how isn't important. Blame magic.

Who really cares?

We don't need to overthink this. Elves are infertile, plain and simple. The exact reasoning why or how isn't important. Blame magic.

This should be the stance for everything lore related on the server. Everything has to have an explanation when we have magic on the server????? I do not understand this.

There is simply no use in pressing this further. The Lore Team has already shared its stance on this. I fully accept the "A Wizard Did It" trope in this case. There is no reason to explain anything here, and it is more valuable for time to be spent writing lore that people will actually get the chance to experience rather than mulling over the movements of cells and genes. Make fun lore.

You've just doomed everyone who reads this thread to losing hours of their lives stumbling across that site.

I hope you're proud.

There's a thing called a life? What? Since when?

I actually like Jade's post. It does explain a lot...

However...

No one follows the rule..

I like the idea of it being magic rather than biologically explained :/

And also (a question) I thought it was an elf can only give birth every 100 years?

I believe 15 years was actually the minimum infertility-time for Elves, and thus is quite rare because of that. Everyone treats it as commonplace, though, when it's actually around 50 to I think 100.

I believe 15 years was actually the minimum infertility-time for Elves, and thus is quite rare because of that. Everyone treats it as commonplace, though, when it's actually around 50 to I think 100.