The Vanguard (House Colin Levy)

Devland99

The Vanguards

DXwUzvl.jpg

House Colin is looking for men to fill its ranks, long have we been fighting without soldiers and gaining mina that our treasury is overflowing. We are now on the lookout for paying men to join our army and assist in wars.

Ranks in the Vanguard

There’s only 2 ranks inside of the Vanguard, if you prove yourself in the field of work, we’ll give you a promotion and you’ll receive a higher pay. The pay that you receive as a Vanguard is 300 Mina a week, the secondary rank which is an Officer rank would be the Vindicator whose pay is 400 Mina a week. The Vanguard is commanded by all family members of Colin.

Housing

All men that join us will be given a home for their family to settle down in, they can stay there even after the man of the house dies, the widow can keep the house as it would be our just due for their husband’s service. These homes are not taxed and are free.

Clothing

Each man will be given a tunic with chainmail, they will also receive a longsword with armor.

http://minecraft.nov...House-Guardsmen

Objective of the Vanguard

The Vanguard will have certain objectives to complete varying from killing orcs to hunting down snow elves.

Current Objectives:

Hunting down Snow Elf Rebels and Sympathizers

Hunting down orcs and Red tide

((More to come))

Application to the Vanguard

If you want to play a Vanguard, fill out below.

OOC:

MCNAME:

SKYPENAME:

How Active are you?:

Do you have teamspeak?:

IC:

Name:

Race:

Experience:

Short Bio:

Vanguardian Oath:

_________, swear utmost loyalty to the house of Colin, and will follow its creed during my time inside of it. I am willing to die for its beliefs and its honor.

((Meh, it has no unique appeal to me. :/))

((Could you provide some feedback please, be as honest but you know sugar coat it so I don't have chest pains))

((Objectives added, Expect a few more things))

The Marshal frowns as he is yet again cheated out of manpower.

((Nothing new, tbh.))

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.