Mord-Sithn

Helpinghands2

Leets, we did change it. I know it might feel like we did not, but we really did. 

The mind in-planting thingy is never mentioned in the books nor series.

I know it still looks a lot like it, and if you want we can change it more.

But if people could say what they don't like instead of, what it feels like to me, just saying "I don't like it" that would be a great help in the re-writting.

And Ritoru, if it is RP, (I am new, so going on by waht I've been told) I would be able to do this.

Overlord, this is now where I would like to get feedback instead of just being people straight up rude, quoting "Stay out of my head, I was going to say that.....less friendly though"

You dont understand. The work and effort that goes into making lore, and a rp server is insane, to have some one take it, and throw it around like its nothing is no less then insulting...now, i have a few /lore/ reasons in rp this couldnt work

1) 'lord rahl' doesnt exsist

"aww but kura, i can just make a chara named lord rahl" :3

yes....you could...but...

2) The magic required to make a mordsith is infact non exsistant in this world, it requires more then just "ok i tortured you, serve me, oh btw heres a magic stick o pain"

3) the Agiel is non existant in this world, and again, no magic exsists to make it

I'm sorry, but as a lore writter myself i'm just insulted to even see this, its not that I think only realy good lore should be posted, almost the oposite realy, but this is blatandly copied from a damn wiki and/or the books

Already thank you Ritoru for giving some things.

I know I used Rahl, and we're already plannig on changing that, because we realised that.

As I said before, I just did it like this, because 

1) was short on time.

2) It was way easier.

Also, this is not a lore, this could rather be seen as a information thread thing.

Also, I don't know if you read books or watched series, but in the proces of making a mord-sith no magic is used. It's the agiel.

Not to forget, talking RP, a stick like this could be 

1) Made if I brought more wizards togheter.

2) Could be found, who knows.

I understand what you mean, I really do, but as I said, this is not just something I came up with and thought "Wow let's do that"

We really DID think about this and how we should do it, to keep it RP, I asked around and sent this version in short to a mod + Lore-Master and both said it shouldn't be a problem, talking RP.

I made this for opinions and little changes, not just for people to say I should stop it, because, I am sorry to say, I am not going to just stop this.

If you want I can re-do this, change some things or what not, but it's not goin bye bye, if you know what I mean.

Overlord, we worked on this an re-read it. We did not just straight on copy it, you might think it's bad, but if you're native it's something that's very hard to do. We really tried our best, if you could be, like Leets, be a little feedback-ish, that would be great, so we know what to work on.

LOL! im sorry, forgive me but...yes i have read the books, AND watched the T.V series, i know the lore, and know FOR A FACT. there IS  magic involved, YOU are the one who is misinformed about that because the agiel isnt just a stick, is it, no. there is MUCH.MUCH more that goes into it, and THAT is why mordsith on SoTo (Sword of truth online) are the real deal and belong there, mordsith just cant work here because LOTC does not have the magic in order to integrate mordsith into there reality

No, your wrong, mordsith themselfs are beings of magic. you clearly dont understand the reading enough to see through it. And im not going to sit here,telling you the correct lore, because you dont deserve to have mordsith on here where they dont belong.

But you're right about the "there's no magic to support the Agiel" but if the gm + lm said I could do it, don't you think the problme is rather small then?

Well, Ritoru, don't forget aswell, that if I don't put their magic part in my thread, perhaps that's just not how we're going to do it? Don't forget about the part where this is adapted, as I said, we did change it. So if you're right, and I think you are, then that's just not how we'll do it. As it's our interpretation, and not the books' or series'.

I'll say it again, overlord, please give some decent feedback instead of just being plain up rude, tyvm.

But you're right about the "there's no magic to support the Agiel" but if the gm + lm said I could do it, don't you think the problme is rather small then?

Admins and mods can say what they want, doesnt mean people will accept it or go with it

No, it is a big problem because your stealing lore, which is a total selfish, inconsiderate, rude thing to do, as a human being one should have the decency to understand where things to and do not belong. Taking a Severs lore, trying to put it into another is like trying to take a zebra and throw it into a donkey pen and calling them the same thing and saying the two belong...they dont...nor should they...and the magic to power the Agiel is an issue that cannot be solved because nothing in this reality allows it