Mord-Sithn

Helpinghands2

Hello everyone, before I explain this mord-sith, I would like to start of with something. I know this is addapted from legend of the seeker/ wizard rules. But we HAVE changed it for a part + IC you can't really stop me from doing it. I am making this post so I can hear more opinions, I won't cancel it, but changes still can be made! Sorry for my English, I am foreign, so sorry!

Now let's go!

The mord-what?

The mord-sith consist of 1 man and at maximum 7 woman. This man is seen as there leader and is always called Master Rahl (the name of my new persona, coming soon). These mord-sith are trained in the killing and tortunring with the agiel (explanation of this hasstill to come). They get trained by being tortured themselfs, and applying for mord-sith (IC at least) is something that can't be done! I, as master Rahl, pick out the nicest and softest woman to capture them and torture them with my agiel. The first reason why this is needed:

They have to get used to the pain it causes, because using it hurts yourself aswell! 

Second reason:

It is to mentally break them! Once this happended and they lose all sense, I can replace their mind, and fill it up with only a couple of things: Loyality, being bloodthirsty, suspicious when it come to my safety and most of all merciless! 

They have a couple of roles to fill:

the personal guard of master Rahl,

the city watch,

torturers,

keeping an eye on soldiers,

spying,

assassination.

They can be recongnized easily, they wear or red leather (When in a mad mood or just feeling sick) brown (average) or white (this is their best mood, but I would still not talk to much to them). their pigtails also come till their bottom so it is not hard to recongnize them.

They do like people, a lot, but are forbidden to show that in public.

Most of all the hate magic and only allow the ones I gave permission to practice it near me.

They are like snakes, they will never get angry as in yelling or screaming, but make them angry, and an agiel will be bust in your face!

An agiel

An agiel looks very inoccent, but it is nothing like that, it is a red stick, not too long, and causes a lot of pain. This stick is only carried by the mord-sith and me, as master Rahl. 

The pain is strong enough to make even the strongest soldiers beg for mercy and beg the mord-sith to stop.

The bad thing about a stick: if it can't touch skin or close it, it is worthless. Through normal clothes it would still work, but not through plate armor. 

Threating them

In public they prefer not to be talked to, as they mostly are very bussy!

But if you talk to them, or me when they're near, you should always be respectfull and with dignity.

They are feared by those who know them, and that has a good reason!

A mord-sith won't take orders from anyone but their lord(s). 

Becoming a mord-sith lord is not easy and is a long way, not anyone alive now has made it, exept for master Rahl, who will know start to capture some women to train them into mord-sith. 

To make them not TOO strong, we have made it so when a mord-sith dies, she is dead and we will have to train a new one.

(( RP note, a mord-sith will wear iron armor for mechanic reasons, their mood/clothing color will be in their prefix))

(( Also, please do RP this correctly, no one can just take an agiel away due to the pain it causes, nor just ignore the pain, please, keep the RP, only plate armor will protect you))

ALL OPINIONS CAN BE LEFT DOWN BELLOW PLEASE DO SO

Qeustions can also be left below, if it is very important, feel free to pm me!

Always open for little changes, will not abonden this though.

Thank you all very much,

hope you don't mind all of this,

Greetings,

Helpinghands2.

A mord-sith with 2 agiel, won't ever happen, but it's a clothe example pic

post-65838-0-98160600-1401810504_thumb.j

This is already on an other roleplay server based on the books where the mord sith come in.. Wich I won't tell.

To people who say it is already been used on an another server, I do not see why that is a reason it shouldn't be used here. 

I think that is not really an argument/reason for not doing it.

No, just, no, there is already a roleplay Server for Sword of truth/Legend of the seeker. That is where the mordsith, truth, mordsith lore is, and /should/ stay. it doesnt fit here on LOTC nor should it ever fit here

Well, copy right violantions and all sorts of legal matters aside, your sort of aproaching lore writing as abit of a casual hobby, seeing as you might aswell say you have a orbital atom bomb battery, point im trying to make is, I can see why you find it intresting but its hardly acceptable to most to just have someone have somethnig such as an agiel cause of player lore

Also, I like a discussion with decent arguments, not just 'no no no' and I understand you might not like this, but in a Role-Play server you're kind of allowed to, or at least, so I have been told by a mod + a lore-master. This was rather an informing thread + possiblity to make changes to it. As I said, I am not just going to abonden the whole thing.

I also don't understand what you're trying to point out, Overlord. Do you, by saying that I would see it as a hobby, not going to do it?

I really don't understand. :/

And if you'd want, I can change more things, such as names, leave Rahls' out of it, if you want. It's easy to change more. I just didn't do that yet because it was easier for me to make + I didn't really see it as a problem that the name Rahl is used.

The lore really looks alot like in the books, it seemed you dind't even consider changing it a bit, seeming that would be stealing ideas.

Edit: And lore.

They still dont belong in /this/ world, this reality so to speak, theres already a roleplay server useing mordsith lore. It would be like a roleplay server taking asended lore, or the lore about the brother (malin,krug..ect)) and slapping it onto there server calling it good. It isnt a respectable thing to do.

The lore really looks alot like in the books, it seemed you dind't even consider changing it a bit, seeming that would be stealing ideas.

Stay out of my head, I was going to say that.....less friendly though