Make Remove Of Wolves

Lago

I personally like the idea of making them hostile. Either that, or limit the amount of dogs a player can have (one or two should be enough). And make it so that they disappear after a while.

Can't we do two things;

-Make a large portion hostile - 75-95%

-The rest can still be tamed but are infertile - AKA finding wolves is much harder and most will attack. Even if you tame a couple they can't breed?

Some characters and players enjoy having the RP with the MC mob so if you just remove breeding and make them much harder to obtain you not only reduce the wolf count but keep the ability to RP with them.

y dont we do lago's mob reshuffle.... :(

While I love my wolves I gotta admit they have a lot of cons to them. Personally going to start only keeping two and killing all the rest of mine that I find scattered about. I know I lost one in Lin'ame, a few others in Atgaard, and a few more still near Kaphro...

I was wondering where all the livestock had disappeared to, never crossed my mind that it's not spawning because we have too many.

+1 for make remove of wolf armies and lots of +1 for idea of naturally hostile wolves, that would be fun.

/kill wolves

Why the **** do we keep them, I had a survival server with like essentials and worldedit as the only plugins, and I still restricted these damn canine lag factories.

Needless to say, +1.

Alright. I'm not always serious- I'm not meant to be serious- but please, just remove the wolves or limit a person to one or two.

Awesome idea. We'd make em hostile and start replacing mobs with angry wolf spawns. That'll be more realistic than being attacked by a pile of bones. :)

Will pit this idea up for a Tech Team vote, also very glad to see a constructive post about lag with suggestions. <3