[Lore] Smell Evocation A.k.a Fart Magic

Heff

If you were to revamp the magic to that it's put that the user evokes specifically odor rather than methane to keep the idea of pseudo-explosives not a thing would get this on higher terms of possible acceptance. As well if you are serious, it's be neat to expand it simply as smell-evocation in a way. I.e. Aromancy could cover not only the stink of flatulence, but that too of just 'bad' smells or 'good' smells. Hell, even minor smell-enchanting to make things or people constantly smell of ____. ;3

I named it Methan Evocation to avoid people thinking I was trolling

Honestly I'd RP with this, lol I hope it's accepted

We're really scratching the bottom of the barrel for super special snowflake lore ideas now aren't we?

If this even gets half considered for a legitimate LoTC type of magic i will /slit. I'm all for lighthearted RP but this is just a joke.

If this even gets half considered for a legitimate LoTC type of magic i will /slit. I'm all for lighthearted RP but this is just a joke.

Preach it. I don't see anything wrong with humor and comedic roleplay, but 'Methan AKA Fart Evocation'? If I saw this on a server I wanted to join -as an accepted form of magic- I wouldn't even bother looking any further and laugh them off. There's creativity then there is ridiculous.

Odor evocation as Zarsies said, sounds interesting enough but I wouldn't even support that because I can see where it would lead. Right back to 'Fart' evocation.

From the moment of reading this... all I thought about an Anime that sounded like I heard it from...

Oh my... here is a picture.

ft1264.jpg

(Fairy Tail- Anime)

Illusion

You can create illusions on the smell of farts and the sound of farts. You can even make someone believe they just farted.

From the moment of reading this... all I thought about an Anime that sounded like I heard it from...

Oh my... here is a picture.

ft1264.jpg

(Fairy Tail- Anime)

Ew anime

I do fartmancy when i eat a bowl of bad chile. OH MAH GERD I'M A WIZERD  :pokerface:

But Uhm... Interesting idea I s'pose. +1?

+1

52019865.jpg

Honestly, I can't tell if this is a troll or not, but it would be fawking hillarious to walk into the tavern in Alras and a bar fight breaks out. The fartmancer clears the room and ends the fight with no blood shed.. Just lots of vomit!

I regret to inform you your magic lore has been denied, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Locked.

I regret to inform you your magic lore has been denied, sorry for any inconvenience caused. Locked.

shut it down