Wiki Section - Organizations and Guilds.

Petyr

I have made a section on the wiki for those who would like to make a page for their guild or group. Just search "Organizations and Guilds". If your organization is big/important, put a link to it on the front page in the appropriate box, as well. I will alphabetize the groups once more make a page. Please use proper grammar and I would request you don't make unnecessary pages if your guild is very small and has no lore/info.

Thank you, Petyr.

Edit: Actually, as I have learned, you can just put your page under the Category page of Organizations and Guilds by adding [[Category]] At the bottom of your page.

How abouts do you make a page? I didn't think of that, but its a very good idea now that you mention it.

Great idea, would be great to read something about guilds on the wiki, including their history, current status, screenshots of their roleplay, etc. :)

So there is a page, it is similar to the "Citizens of Aegis" page. It essentially shows everyone who has inserted their page under that category. All you need to do is, at the end of your page, add [[Category]].

So there is a page, it is similar to the "Citizens of Aegis" page. It essentially shows everyone who has inserted their page under that category. All you need to do is, at the end of your page, add [[Category]].

...........that still doesn't tell me how to make the page in the first place.

Thanks! I'll have to do this for the FoA when I get time off from class :)

I wasn't trying to teach a class on wikis here :P I was just telling people how to link the page they make to the Category. If you don't know how to edit/create on wikis, just google it, it's not that hard to get started.

This current Guild has been deemed inactive and has hereby been moved.

If you wish to appeal this decision you must present evidence to myself proving the guild is still active.